Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Hygetropin HGH

Rookie
    Hygetropin HGH
    Hello

I have 200iu hygetropin HGH and im looking to grow taller. Im 18 years old 5 foot ten and somewhere around 150 pounds.

I care about getting ripped but more about ending up around 6 foot 1. Im completely new to HGH and would like as much possible information on it as possible.

Two things about it which are very important to me are will it make me grow taller and if so how long will it take to grow 3 inches? The second thing is what are the side effects? I know what they are generally, but i assume the information online is more about those who are older that take it.

I have done a bit of research into side effects, how much to take etc, but i feel like i need someone with experience to give me more knowledge about it before i do anything.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    I grew 2" from 18 to 26 years old. You are playing with serious fire here my man!!

An Endo is who you need to consult.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    I grew 2" from 18 to 26 years old. You are playing with serious fire here my man!!

An Endo is who you need to consult.
    how would i contact endo? and thanks

What is the manufacture date on your hygetropin and what do the tops of the vials look like? the pop off top

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    HGH is not going to make you grow taller. All this research you have found on the net about height increases with HGH are usually in subjects whom are like 12 years old and have major chemical imbalances/ deficiencies. You are almost an adult, but a man grows until he is about 25. You have a great chance of hitting 6' or 6'1" by 25. Nothing is going to make you grow more. In regards to growing taller, AAS is the worst thing you can do right now ( I know the conversation is about hgh, not aas, just saying).

About hgh and getting ripped, yeah that would work. Just keep in mind you NEED to take hgh for at least 6 months and really it should be much longer, like 2 years. We cannot talk about prices on this site, but I asure you it will costs a few thousand dollars. Lets be honest, you probably do not have that kind of money to blow away for results 1 year later.

Why don't you try a better diet and a different training program? No matter what you say, at age 18 you have not tried everything and your diet can improve. I would like to say stop being lazy and work for it in the politest way possible. GOOD LUCK BUD!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    What is the manufacture date on your hygetropin and what do the tops of the vials look like? the pop off top

If youre asking because you dont think my source is legit, I assure you it is the real stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by ErectusMaximus View Post
    HGH is not going to make you grow taller. All this research you have found on the net about height increases with HGH are usually in subjects whom are like 12 years old and have major chemical imbalances/ deficiencies. You are almost an adult, but a man grows until he is about 25. You have a great chance of hitting 6' or 6'1" by 25. Nothing is going to make you grow more. In regards to growing taller, AAS is the worst thing you can do right now ( I know the conversation is about hgh, not aas, just saying).

About hgh and getting ripped, yeah that would work. Just keep in mind you NEED to take hgh for at least 6 months and really it should be much longer, like 2 years. We cannot talk about prices on this site, but I asure you it will costs a few thousand dollars. Lets be honest, you probably do not have that kind of money to blow away for results 1 year later.

Why don't you try a better diet and a different training program? No matter what you say, at age 18 you have not tried everything and your diet can improve. I would like to say stop being lazy and work for it in the politest way possible. GOOD LUCK BUD!
    I grew 8 inches when i was fourteen from 5 feet to 5 foot 8 than two more inches by the time i was 17. Since then i havnt grown which makes me think i dont have any more potential to grow without use of this drug.

I have about 7000 dollars to blow which im sure is enough. 200 iu cost me way less i can pm the price and if what i read is correct a year leads to 6 inches and i want 3 inches ill only have to take it for 6 months which means ill end up spending around 3-4 grand. Then again im not sure thats how it works which is why i came to this site to ask questions in the first place.

Im not lazy as i said getting ripped isnt my goal with HGH but its a positive benefit. My main goal is height increase.

edit: also ive found a few things online that say as long as your growth plates havent closed and generally they close at 25, using hgh could potentially increase your height. is this true?
    Last edited by tttty6655; 04-16-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    yes and ur on the right track keep researching...

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by tttty6655 View Post
    If youre asking because you dont think my source is legit, I assure you it is the real stuff.

I grew 8 inches when i was fourteen from 5 feet to 5 foot 8 than two more inches by the time i was 17. Since then i havnt grown which makes me think i dont have any more potential to grow without use of this drug.

I have about 7000 dollars to blow which im sure is enough. 200 iu cost me way less i can pm the price and if what i read is correct a year leads to 6 inches and i want 3 inches ill only have to take it for 6 months which means ill end up spending around 3-4 grand. Then again im not sure thats how it works which is why i came to this site to ask questions in the first place.

Im not lazy as i said getting ripped isnt my goal with HGH but its a positive benefit. My main goal is height increase.

edit: also ive found a few things online that say as long as your growth plates havent closed and generally they close at 25, using hgh could potentially increase your height. is this true?
    for hgh to even possibly do what u want it to do u will have to be running very high dosages, 20+iu's everyday for a few years, and then, even then, it still might not get u anything... u have enough hgh to last u 10 days, 20 days if running 10iu per day (a decent dose for bodybuilding purposes, but that would be for a person that's reached muscle maturity, u haven't)

ur 5'10", probably gonna be 5'10" for the rest of your life so just deal with it

MAXIMUS HRT+Maxim=oh yea!
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectusMaximus View Post

Im pretty sure he knows everything, he is 18. Give him a break, he will definitely hit those 3 inches within the next month.

Lets agree you have a wonderful source!

Would you be kind enough to answer my question on manufacture date and top design?

Amateur Bodybuilder

Answer Zeeks question mate, he is the fuckin guru on HGH. there are ALOT of fakes of those going around, all we are doing is making sure u dont have the fake ones

I do not believe he even has fake hygetropin, evident by the dodge on the question

The only hygetropin out now is fake anyway, they stopped making the real stuff last year, reason for my question.

Rookie
    Zeek, I saw you mentioned that the Hyge's aren't manufactured anymore but I wanted to share my results on my recent HGH serum test. My Hyge's have a batch number of 20120601 and an exp of 201405. They have the tribal stamp on the green lids. I pinned 10iu IM and tested 3 hours later. I received my results back yesterday and it came back 73.4ng/ml. From what I understand, this is A really high number. With that said, I pinned 2ius the day before of Serostim, the next day I only pinned the Hyge's. Should I have waited a couple days to let the Serostim Serostim clear before I pin to get a more accurate result from my hyge testing or does it even matter since HGH life is less than 30 min in the body? Let me know if you would like to see pics of my kit and test results and I will upload them.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Iflyoubuy View Post
    Zeek, I saw you mentioned that the Hyge's aren't manufactured anymore but I wanted to share my results on my recent HGH serum test. My Hyge's have a batch number of 20120601 and an exp of 201405. They have the tribal stamp on the green lids. I pinned 10iu IM and tested 3 hours later. I received my results back yesterday and it came back 73.4ng/ml. From what I understand, this is A really high number. With that said, I pinned 2ius the day before of Serostim, the next day I only pinned the Hyge's. Should I have waited a couple days to let the Serostim Serostim clear before I pin to get a more accurate result from my hyge testing or does it even matter since HGH life is less than 30 min in the body? Let me know if you would like to see pics of my kit and test results and I will upload them.
    Also, not that I believe wikipedia, they mentioned that all operations halted in china in 2008 due to the Olympics but in 2009 they got the green light to commence production. Is this info not correct?

Rookie
    The truth about HGH
    For those people saying hGH makes me grow, it really doesn't enough to notice, sure if your 14, you will grow, but hgh can slow down the process of aging, I have been told if you use hgh regularly you can grow very very slowly (for people above the age of 20) But when you use injectable hGH it is not good to use for long periods, I recomend Subligual edge-hGH which is natural hGH and works with your body instead of against it, Eat right for a wile and you will grow naturaly, and try hGH products when your older.
    Last edited by Juiced1987; 09-24-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Thread Information