Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Learning Fast GearNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3
    Question Kick start my cycle with test testosterone propionate???
    I was reading that some guys kick start there cycle.. Im doing
    12 weeks
    Test Cyp 500 mgs a week
    Anavar 50 mgs ED
    *** Maybe*** 600mgs of EQ a week
    HCG on cycle
    Will also have some kind of A.I. not sure which one yet
    ALL Pinnacle GEAR!!!

    Now i was reading that weeks 1-4 to take 100mg of Test propionate EOD because I will see results almost instantly. The stop the propionate till weeks 13-15. then start 100mg EOD till the PCT(Nova and clomid )

    Any suggestions?? Some of the senior guys I would love to hear your input. I just came off a cycle of fake gear and really need to get the cycle right...

    GN
    Last edited by GearNinja; 03-31-2012 at 05:37 PM.

  2. #2
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GearNinja View Post
    I was reading that some guys kick start there cycle.. Im doing
    12 weeks
    Test Cyp 500 mgs a week
    Anavar 50 mg ED
    *** Maybe*** 600mgs of EQ a week
    HCG on cycle
    Will also have some kind of A.I. not sure which one yet
    ALL PINNACLE GEAR!!!

    Now i was reading that weeks 1-4 to take 1mg of Test propionate EOD because I will see results almost instantly. The stop the propionate till weeks 13-15. then start 1mg EOD till the PCT( Nova and clomid )

    Any suggestions?? Some of the senior guys I would love to hear your input. I just came off a cycle of fake gear and really need to get the cycle right...

    GN
    A lot of people kick a cycle off with prop. The results aren't instant, but you'll start noticing strength increases in about a week. 1mg? I'm pretty sure you mean 1 g and that is WAY too fucking much. Run it 75mg ed or 150mg eod. Don't start the cycle with var, it works much better at the end when androgen levels are high.

  3. #3
    Learning Fast GearNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    A lot of people kick a cycle off with prop. The results aren't instant, but you'll start noticing strength increases in about a week. 1mg? I'm pretty sure you mean 1 g and that is WAY too fucking much. Run it 75mg ed or 150mg eod. Don't start the cycle with var, it works much better at the end when androgen levels are high.
    sorry I fixed it 100MGS of Test Prop EOD

  4. #4
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GearNinja View Post
    sorry I fixed it 100MGS of Test Prop EOD
    That's better. Don't expect a very large increase in strength if you are only running 350 a week. 50mg dbol ed would lead to better gains than prop at this dose. If you could make it 150mg eod the gains would be explosive just like you're use to feeling when the enanthate kicks in after four weeks. If you do decide to run the eq, you should run it 14 weeks minimum to get the best results and end it a week before test because of the longer ester.

  5. #5
    All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by GearNinja View Post
    I was reading that some guys kick start there cycle.. Im doing
    12 weeks
    Test Cyp 500 mgs a week
    Anavar 50 mgs ED
    *** Maybe*** 600mgs of EQ a week
    HCG on cycle
    Will also have some kind of A.I. not sure which one yet
    ALL PINNACLE GEAR!!!

    Now i was reading that weeks 1-4 to take 100mg of Test propionate EOD because I will see results almost instantly. The stop the propionate till weeks 13-15. then start 100mg EOD till the PCT(Nova and clomid )

    Any suggestions?? Some of the senior guys I would love to hear your input. I just came off a cycle of fake gear and really need to get the cycle right...

    GN
    Looks like a good plan. As said try to use the var at the end and if you want to take more prop than 100mg EoD that's your choice. More prop will definetly help gains, but this cycle is built around test E, so if money is an issue at all cut the corner at prop.

    Make sure you really do get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) too bud. You know the drill.

    Out of curiosity, what are your goals this cycle? Cutting while mataining lbm? Adding 8 lbs or so????

  6. #6
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GearNinja View Post
    sorry I fixed it 100MGS of Test Prop EOD
    That's better. Don't expect a very large increase in strength if you are only running 350 a week. I think dbol would lead to better gains than this dose. If you could make it 150mg eod the gains would be explosive just like you're use to feeling when the enanthate kicks in after four weeks. If you do decide to run the eq, you should run it 14 weeks minimum to get the best results and end it a week before test because of the longer ester.

  7. #7
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectusMaximus View Post
    if you want to take more prop than 100mg EoD that's your choice. More prop will definetly help gains, but this cycle is built around test E, so if money is an issue at all cut the corner at prop.
    Agreed. You don't need a kickstart, but they're always fun .

  8. #8
    Learning Fast GearNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectusMaximus View Post
    Looks like a good plan. As said try to use the var at the end and if you want to take more prop than 100mg EoD that's your choice. More prop will definetly help gains, but this cycle is built around test E, so if money is an issue at all cut the corner at prop.

    Make sure you really do get an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) too bud. You know the drill.

    Out of curiosity, what are your goals this cycle? Cutting while mataining lbm? Adding 8 lbs or so????
    get lean and a little stronger, rip up for summer, and keep at least ten pounds of lean mass when its all said and done. So what do you suggest? Add the EQ? Bump up to 150 mgs of ProP EOD? Both? I'm open to anything..but deca. Also what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would be the best for this?
    Last edited by GearNinja; 03-31-2012 at 05:40 PM.

  9. #9
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GearNinja View Post
    get lean and a little stronger, rip up for summer, and keep at least ten pounds of lean mass when its all said and done. So what do you suggest? Add the EQ? Bump up to 150 mgs of ProP EOD? Both? I'm open to anything..but deca. Also what Aromatase inhibitor (AI) would be the best for this?

    If you want to lean out AND gain muscle I don't recommend doing them at the same time. He who chases two rabbits loses them both. You could run the dbol 50mg ed with aromasin or arimidex or just do the prop 500mg ew and do a cut, losing 2lbs a week at most (although this will be hard to tell so just do a 1000 cal deficit average). Then when the enth kicks in you can switch to a bulk or keep cutting. Make sure to run the EQ for 14 weeks for the most benefit as that is when the results start to wane from this compound.

  10. #10
    Learning Fast GearNinja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by jt339 View Post
    If you want to lean out AND gain muscle I don't recommend doing them at the same time. He who chases two rabbits loses them both. You could run the dbol 50mg ed with aromasin or arimidex or just do the prop 500mg ew and do a cut, losing 2lbs a week at most (although this will be hard to tell so just do a 1000 cal deficit average). Then when the enth kicks in you can switch to a bulk or keep cutting. Make sure to run the EQ for 14 weeks for the most benefit as that is when the results start to wane from this compound.
    So for a summer cycle just leaning out and getting stronger what do you suggest?? I will be on a heavy gainers cycle during the winter. so I'll case that rabbit then.

  11. #11
    Novice
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by GearNinja View Post
    So for a summer cycle just leaning out and getting stronger what do you suggest?? I will be on a heavy gainers cycle during the winter. so I'll case that rabbit then.
    It comes down to the diet man. My current diet is 600 under maintenance on training days with 200 carbs and off days are 1200 below maintenance with 50 carbs. Works well for me.

    Test is good for cutting, but not so much eq as it stimulates hunger. My favorite thing to cut with is test prop and tren ace and if you're lean enough (12% or less), mast if you're going to be without a shirt a lot. Tren shuts down your t3 production so running 25mcg a day with it is always a good option. If you do decide to run tren, stop it 6 weeks before last test injection as it has active metabolites that linger. Also, if you haven't used it before, 350mg ew of tren ace should be used, not enth.

    I currently just started an experiment with superdrol and t3 though and I'm hoping I'll see some dramatic results with that, however, I won't recommend this to you as I don't know how this will work.

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By CaptAmera9 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2013, 10:22 PM
  2. By maged in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 09:27 PM
  3. By branman2012 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 01:49 PM
  4. By RonZoid12 in forum Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Articles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 09:47 AM
  5. By RonZoid12 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 01:30 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb



solid muscle isolate 5lb

3Js Nutrition Network

need to build muscle