Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Default Zeek, my friend come here one second and tell me what you think about this.
    OK Zeek.

we both had some conversations with other members about sciroxx in steroidology, often our point of views meet elsewhere! counterfeiting, and the variance of inconstance ugls in the quality of their products.

Given that I will not use trenbolone, I had fun taking some vials of different series, I extract the solution of their original containers, and I do enjoy to oxidated them.
    Here we are now ... This comes from the same process, sterile vials, with a warm up at the same temperature during the same period.

How do you explain the difference of oxidation? Zeek, does not it amazing?

The right one is the oldest, from 2009, the left is the latest, the middle of 2011. I have not touched the latest version yet. but I suppose a lesser degree of oxidattion means a smaller amount of hormone.

Note: at the beginning of the experiment the two solution had exactly the same color ... champaign! very translucent yellow. the origin is the same source, otherwise this experience would have no value.

well, I say without a shadow of a doubt, that sciroxx, made recently hormone economy. I mean the real sciroxx, of course my friend.

do you think like me?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kane_Red_Machine; 03-30-2012 at 04:52 PM.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it

I am banned!
    Kane, that is some great research you have going on! I'll look into this as well. VERY VERY good stuff my friend!

thanx man!! for some reason i cannot give you some greens right now. but you deserve to get it.

This is interesting. Couldnt the oil play apart in the color though

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by weights=life View Post
    This is interesting. Couldnt the oil play apart in the color though
    No, not with tren. Tren is the only hormone that affects the color of the oil.

Alright, so then kanes right there is probably less hormone in the one.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Trens really odd, even when brewing before adding heat it looks like whiskey when in solvents only it's so dark.

usualy, but since a long time now, the color of tren is concidred due by oxidation, when it's brewed and filtered it can come, champaign color to darck brown color.

but if you seek yourself to make your tren darck as i did... it HAVE to OXIDE, if it doesn't happen, it mean than the quantity of material than could oxidized is very low.

one right one comes quickly from champaign color to darck orange and it became stable.

the left one, come from the champaign to yellow!!! it mean a very low oxidation.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Hey Kane: As you know, I am running Sciroxx Tren right now. How can I contribute to your research? Can I draw 1/2 cc and leave it in a syringe? Let me know. Thanks

6'6'' 184+ I am Gay
    Can somebody inform me on what is actually being discussed here I'm sorry I guess I'm just lost?

I am banned!
    Kane is comparing the same brand of Tren. One batch is older, one is newer. We are discussing whether the batches vary in their strength based on oxidation. Basically, is this particular brand becoming increasingly and increasingly underdosed.

Quote Originally Posted by megatron_ed View Post
    Hey Kane: As you know, I am running Sciroxx Tren right now. How can I contribute to your research? Can I draw 1/2 cc and leave it in a syringe? Let me know. Thanks
    if you take 1ml on your seringue, and put it in a sterils vial with 2cc of air, and warm it about 158° f or 70 celcius( it's the same in fact) it have vary a few in color to begin darker, not a lot, but it have to vary!

but i guess than if you let it by itself in the seringue, with a low amount of air, it have to oxidize as well a little bite, but, it mean than you lose 1ml of solution just for that.

let me do this. i've enough stuff to waste some of them without damage for me. it's possible than i got a bunk gear, but not you.

ok so in the oil ther's BA, it's smell BA, so i guess just the amount of hormone is missing, or underdosed. mistake in process?

i wait the opinion from zeek.

but i will never anymore advice this brand to anyone!

Sciroxx was great. WAS... what i see mean twoo think : 1) i waste money buying it. 2) i have to buy one more tren-e from an other brand to have a complete collection.
    dragon-pharma is missing, and also andropharm ( very hard to get).

dragon pharm made stuff sealed in a verry uggly way, more worse they sold it. so they say than it was a mistake in their material, but it's fixed since a long time, now. i will see.

curently good tren in international :

europharmacies
    Z-line
    androxen
    veyron ( but PIP)
    geneza
    biomex
    accordo RX.

i've reasonable doubts about : endosyn lately, kalpa pharma, and as you can see sciroxx to.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Kane:

How do I know I have it at 158 degrees . I am intrigued, so I will do it and post pics.

Kane:

How do I know I have it at 158 degrees . I am intrigued, so I will do it and post pics.
    with a cooking thermometer, it's not difficult to find. but it's simply the double the humain boddy temp°.

does tren become weaker when it oxidizes?

Quote Originally Posted by Chi23 View Post
    does tren become weaker when it oxidizes?
    no to oxidizes tren have no effect on his propertys. also tren start to oxide at the second it enter your body, that's what it's makes the urine darker.

if you don't warm it too mush over 180° during more than 3 mintues, the hormone will not crash. over it's dead.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane_Red_Machine View Post
    with a cooking thermometer, it's not difficult to find. but it's simply the double the humain boddy temp°.
    Thanks. I have the 1cc in a vial. Will post all pics. my plan is to put the vial in boiling water. If so, when I get it to 158 degrees, do I immediately remove and let it return to room temperature or do I leave it in the water and let it cool off with the water?

Thanks. I have the 1cc in a vial. Will post all pics. my plan is to put the vial in boiling water. If so, when I get it to 158 degrees, do I immediately remove and let it return to room temperature or do I leave it in the water and let it cool off with the water?
    no just wait 10 minutes, the ml have to oxidizes with the 2cc of air you had put inside the sterile vials. one time the 10 minutes passed, take it aout the water, wait an other hour. it have to change a few in color.

i'm making the the same opération with an other vial from the same batch. i will see.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Kane:

OK. Here are my results, along with pictures. You will see four pictures listed below and explained in the post. Let me know your thoughts.

First, some background. Bought my Sciroxx in 4Q2011 from a newer source (you know which one). This is Tren-E I am testing here.

Picture 1 - Taken this afternoon and includes the 1CC of tren in syringe. See the color.
    Picture 2 - Taken immediately afterwards. Put the same tren (in pic 1) into a sterile vial and also injected 2CC of air.
    Picture 3 - Taken about 2 hours after picture 2. This was my attempt at having the vial sit in a pot of hot water of about 160 degrees for three minutes. As you can see, the color did not change much.
    Picture 4 - the biggie. Taken right after picture 3. When I pulled the vial out from the water, I could not see anything noticable for the tren. No heat, no bubbles, etc. Thus, I heated the vial with a lighter for about 30-45 seconds, or until the tren bubbled (I wasn't planning on using this 1CC anyway). The 2CC of air came into play as well as the vial was filled with vapor. Immediately, the tren changed to a dark color.

Did I do this wrong?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kane:

OK. Here are my results, along with pictures. You will see four pictures listed below and explained in the post. Let me know your thoughts.

First, some background. Bought my Sciroxx in 4Q2011 from a newer source (you know which one). This is Tren-E I am testing here.

Picture 1 - Taken this afternoon and includes the 1CC of tren in syringe. See the color.
    Picture 2 - Taken immediately afterwards. Put the same tren (in pic 1) into a sterile vial and also injected 2CC of air.
    Picture 3 - Taken about 2 hours after picture 2. This was my attempt at having the vial sit in a pot of hot water of about 160 degrees for three minutes. As you can see, the color did not change much.
    Picture 4 - the biggie. Taken right after picture 3. When I pulled the vial out from the water, I could not see anything noticable for the tren. No heat, no bubbles, etc. Thus, I heated the vial with a lighter for about 30-45 seconds, or until the tren bubbled (I wasn't planning on using this 1CC anyway). The 2CC of air came into play as well as the vial was filled with vapor. Immediately, the tren changed to a dark color.

Did I do this wrong?

Thanks
    no you did it correctly :
    no doubt you have a real one!!!! congrats!! when it's real it's a great stuff!!

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Kane, great thread man! Really interesting read, and thank you for doing such a cool experiment and sharing with us!

Kane this really is an awesome thread that provokes some deep thought. At the end of the day you are in a league all of your own with the details of such an experiment. I keep track of what is good and what is crap but my knowledge of oxidation pointing at potency in relation to tren is non existent

With that said, what you are pointing out does make sense to me and it is fascinating.

I will say that in my experiences with Tren that darker colored tren was always very potent and the light variants tended to feel weak and under dosed.

One last observation if I may share that, IP's QV knock off tren is surprisingly similar in color to the newer "scrioxx" you have pictured!

Thank you for posting this, gives this old man something interesting to try and research!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Zeek:

I plan to follow this up with a blood test. I am four weeks into my test-e and Tren-e cycle. Is that a long enough time or wait another week? Thanks

Novice
    This was a nice read for me. Thanks Kane!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information