Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Question Test-E and Equipoise Cycle dosage (Advice needed)..!
    Hey guys,
    After searching the web for a while i am completely confused on what my dosage should look like in Test-E and Equipoise second cycle. First cycle was a mess because i ran bunk gear (Test-E) so my gains were not what i expected.
    Now i got Pharma Grade genuine Testoviron Depot and UGL PharmaCom Boldos 200 Equipoise. So how should i run it in a 12 week cycle..?

Test-E/750mg + EQ/500mg ..?
    Test-E/500mg + EQ/400mg ..?

Will also run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ui per week and 25mg/ed of Proviron, for the whole cycle..! Then PCT.

Any input would highly appreciated..!

OX
    Powered by CobraVenomLabs
    Empircal data is nice but i will take personal experience first any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurBro View Post
    Hey guys,
    After searching the web for a while i am completely confused on what my dosage should look like in Test-E and Equipoise second cycle. First cycle was a mess because i ran bunk gear (Test-E) so my gains were not what i expected.
    Now i got Pharma Grade genuine Testoviron Depot and UGL PharmaCom Boldos 200 Equipoise. So how should i run it in a 12 week cycle..?

Test-E/750mg + EQ/500mg ..?
    Test-E/500mg + EQ/400mg ..?

Will also run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500ui per week and 25mg/ed of Proviron, for the whole cycle..! Then PCT.

Any input would highly appreciated..!
    you should have bought masteron instead. Eq really needs to be ran at 7-800mg per week for 16 weeks to maximize its potential. Since your first cycle was bunk you should run this cycle with test only.

Novice
    So i should run 750mg of Test only..? Leave the EQ for "better times"..?

OX
    Powered by CobraVenomLabs
    Empircal data is nice but i will take personal experience first any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurBro View Post
    So i should run 750mg of Test only..? Leave the EQ for "better times"..?
    If it was me I would run test e at 500 for 12-14 weeks. There isnt a real big difference between 500 and 750 in respect to gains. Save the eq, better yet, sell the eq and get some masteron

Getting Bigger and Bigger TraPump's Avatar
    why masteron as a replacement of equipoise? aren't the compounds used for different things for example masteron for it's cutting capabilities and eq for it's bulking abilities in particular increase in appetite?

Sell the pharmacom to some sucker you don't like, lab/seller is pure garbage (and not only that but overpriced garbage) and I don't mean the EQ as I like EQ. And if you had bunk on your 1st cycle, you may as well run a real 1st cycle with legit test (assuming that testoviron is legit). Assuming you have 250mg amps then 500mg/week 12-14 weeks. If it's legit you'll have a good cycle if it's counterfits you might want to run 750 as it's probably underdosed if it's legit at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TraPump View Post
    why masteron as a replacement of equipoise? aren't the compounds used for different things for example masteron for it's cutting capabilities and eq for it's bulking abilities in particular increase in appetite?
    Mast isn't a replacement for EQ and impatient people give EQ a bad name IMO. EQ takes longer to show results but those later results are quality lean muscle but you don't get the quick water gains from say deca. Mast isn't a mass builder but it helps lean/dry you out while increasing your strength and also raising your libido, it's a good addition to the rest of a cycle.
    Last edited by b_saan; 03-23-2012 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b_saan View Post
    Sell the pharmacom to some sucker you don't like, lab/seller is pure garbage (and not only that but overpriced garbage) and I don't mean the EQ as I like EQ. And if you had bunk on your 1st cycle, you may as well run a real 1st cycle with legit test (assuming that testoviron is legit). Assuming you have 250mg amps then 500mg/week 12-14 weeks. If it's legit you'll have a good cycle if it's counterfits you might want to run 750 as it's probably underdosed if it's legit at all.

Mast isn't a replacement for EQ and impatient people give EQ a bad name IMO. EQ takes longer to show results but those later results are quality lean muscle but you don't get the quick water gains from say deca. Mast isn't a mass builder but it helps lean/dry you out while increasing your strength and also raising your libido, it's a good addition to the rest of a cycle.
    yea my comment was towards ox who suggested op replace the eq with masteron. i completely agree with everything you said.

Novice
    Thanks for all replies guys..!
    My Testovirone is 100% legit, i got 30 amp straight from the drugstore..!
    Can i add Masterone to my cycle later on..? How my doses of Masterone should look like..?

Here is pic of my Testovirone.!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TurBro; 03-24-2012 at 07:16 AM.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by b_saan View Post
    BTW, why are you so against PharmaCom, i know a lot of guys that used it and still using it with very good results. They're very popular in Europe.

Don't add anything man. Just test. You can reach whatever goals you want with that much exogenous test running thru your blood and proper diet and training for your goals shouldn't be a problem

Rookie
    Test+Winstrol and EQ Cycle

Is the Eq worthless to run while I am on the test and winstrol?

Thread Information