Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    New Design black top Elitropin + pics
    Here are the new black top ellitropins. This is actually one of the safer bets HGH wise out there right now.

No pic zeek

I am banned!
    good find brother. I will be watching this closely.

Just a quick note that these are not shipping quite yet, probably within the next week or so.

I'm really considering making a move on these! would love to hear feedback once these get spread around some

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    I'm really considering making a move on these! would love to hear feedback once these get spread around some
    I'm sure the feedback will come in waves once they officially ship. Seems like everyone (myself included) is getting Serum tests as soon as the product arrives considering the bad luck as of late. I know I will

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    why is it a safer bet there new wtf! Old bastard! I'll paint my tonails black introduce u to wilamena and u can get an IGF test of that? let us know how that works out?

Quote Originally Posted by Phatbastard View Post
    why is it a safer bet there new wtf! Old bastard! I'll paint my tonails black introduce u to wilamena and u can get an IGF test of that? let us know how that works out?
    They are not new PB, ellitropins been around for years. Just a redesigned lid is all I see different. supposed to be an improvement over the last batch elitropins which actually tested out decent! just a hair below rips

on the other board you can find actual lab tests on the ellis that show a healthy amount of mgs in each 10iu vial.

i do understand u being cautious PB and only trusting stuff we lab test ourselves. best over all plan to keep things honest.

Been waiting for blood tests, not going to be the guinea pig this time...

it's my turn at bat!

the thing is the old ellitropins tested out nicely! so unless quality took a dive we should be happy with these results.

I feel you though, save the talk and show me some serum or IGF tests!

Here are the new black top ellitropins. This is actually one of the safer bets HGH wise out there right now.

it's my turn at bat!

the thing is the old ellitropins tested out nicely! so unless quality took a dive we should be happy with these results.

I feel you though, save the talk and show me some serum or IGF tests!
    I hear you, mexi's always been straight but I just want to be sure after the follies of the past 4 months. I wouldn't even have gotten into all of these issues if the P hadn't sent back my $ when he had that stock issue when I placed what would have been my order for the year... ye gads! Then I went with someone else and got f*cked (twice) aw well. Hoping it's great.

I seriously thiink your avatar gives phatbastards zebra humping tiger a run for it's money!! lol

The second guy is back full swing now though, so you should be gtg. Or are you stuck in replacement hell due to the bad batches?

I seriously thiink your avatar gives phatbastards zebra humping tiger a run for it's money!! lol

The second guy is back full swing now though, so you should be gtg. Or are you stuck in replacement hell due to the bad batches?
    Nah replacements are written off, it's not worth my time anymore. But whats funny about P is i let my hushmail lapse accidentally and now with a new one he's treating my like a new cust and wont ship me even though its the same mailing addy... lol, plus his $$ went up quite a bit. I'm waiting patiently to see how the blacks come out and then Ill decide.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by b_saan View Post
    Been waiting for blood tests, not going to be the guinea pig this time...
    I just did the guinea pig thing three weeks in row......time to give my vein a rest.

There is one thing bothering me about these elitropins. If you read the label it is claiming 98% purity when tests are posted over at PM which clearly show a much lower purity

There is still a good amount of HGH per 10iu vial but the purity is way way off!

LOL did they actually lab test the blacks though or was that just the old greens as these new ones are "supposed to be" higher purity/stronger etc. I've had an account over there longer than here I think but I have like 6 posts since it's such a slum over there and I refuse to post crap smile posts to boost my post count high enough to read that testing forum.

Quote Originally Posted by b_saan View Post
    LOL did they actually lab test the blacks though or was that just the old greens as these new ones are "supposed to be" higher purity/stronger etc. I've had an account over there longer than here I think but I have like 6 posts since it's such a slum over there and I refuse to post crap smile posts to boost my post count high enough to read that testing forum.
    It's a different crowd over there and very clickish. Keep in mind they have several active IFBB pro's posting daily and people will follow them like sheep and hang on their every word. Those guys are there promoting their company or service so i don't pay much attention to what they say.

The lab forum is however very valuable!!

In the end they are doing a good job at bringing the truth to the scene over there

BUT

they have some major offenders even on their own testing still as sponsors there. So they will provide the info on bad things but it is up to the member to be smart and find and read it before ordering,,

Genheal is a sponsor there still as is IP, both selling total fake HGH

Novice
    I am the only one not seeing the pics?

the pics are there, I think weights had a problem seeing them also.

With 3 guys now not seeing the pics i will add it again another way below
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rookie
    So zeek are these blacktops gtg? You said the purity is alot lower than 98%? I'm looking to do my first run of hgh but i dont wanna get screwed like alot of guys have been lately.

Novice
    they might be good but i seriously doubt the purity is according to the label (98%). That is a VERY high purity for anything not made by Pfizer, Sandoz or Lilly. Best China HGH is max 97.5% in best cases!

Nevertheless, even 95% is very good purity for hgh if the bioavailability is good and the amino-acid chain is very similar or identic to the 191aa somatropin and the C-Terminus and N-Termins are there. But this things we don't know unless we make some IR-HPLC and then a MALDI-DS and SDS Page lab test.

If anything I'm just going to stick with green since they've had years of good reviews, rips are good but I'm not to pleased with the supplier at the moment but these blacks should turn out to be decent. At this point anyone providing gh over there should know it's going to be tested immediately so they won't go very far unless serum turns out good.

But the blacks will be from the same place as green and you don't have to worry that it's just some guy looking around to different places. But with all the junk around, I'd imagine two proven products will start to rise in price

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by evobyte View Post
    So zeek are these blacktops gtg? You said the purity is alot lower than 98%? I'm looking to do my first run of hgh but i dont wanna get screwed like alot of guys have been lately.
    Lab tests came back at about 76% purity on the green tops. Hopefully these have improved, but I doubt they will be anywhere NEAR 98%.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information