Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Novice
    Biotech or pinnacle???
    Which is better biotech or pinnacle???

Novice
    Cant comment much on biotech, but I havent heard a single bad comment on P

Everywhere I've read everyone is extremely happy with the quality

So, personally I went with P.... just got my gear in this week actually and cannot wait!

Novice
    I just started my cycle with pinnacle, looks pretty good, I was just curios because I heard some stuffs about biotech, for next time maybe

Novice
    noice! good luck with your cycle, what you runnin of theirs?

Muscles can't stop this.. Pinnacle@Rep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbig27 View Post
    I just started my cycle with pinnacle, looks pretty good, I was just curios because I heard some stuffs about biotech, for next time maybe
    Stick with Pinnacle!!! It's for your own good, unless of course you have loose cash to just throw around. LOL And in that case, throw some at me..
    POWERED BY PINNACLE LABS !!!

Novice
    Nah I dont have loose cash, its actually pretty tight

Novice
    Im doint a prop test and anavar cycle
    started this week with the test will do anavar on week 4
    My last cycle I did with Omega lab, I dont even know if was fake, but this is def, better

I am banned!
    a couple of my good mates are running cycles from pinnacle.....only good things to say so far

super stoked to order my own here soon

Im doint a prop test and anavar cycle
    started this week with the test will do anavar on week 4
    My last cycle I did with Omega lab, I dont even know if was fake, but this is def, better
    If you're doing their Test Prop then watch out!!! That was the first thing of their gear I did and I always do 750 weekly of most labs to get close to the results I am looking for!! I started their prop at 1cc a day 700mg a week and by day seven I had major gyno issues!!!! I NEVER, EVER, EVER EVER EVER EVER have gyno problems

SHIT IS STRONG!!!! I also had gained about 10.5 lbs in that week which of course was a shitload of water but accurately dosed high strength test will do that!!!

I had to back it down to 1cc EOD and that is a meager 350mg a week and gained more in 1 month at that dosage than ANY lab I've used and bro I will run out of toes if I count on my hands and toes how many labs I've used!!!
    POWERED BY PINNACLE LABS !!!

Novice
    Im doing 150mg EOD
    about 600 week
    I dont want to gain weight Im looking for cutting
    Im doing m diet with 3J Its my 2nd week of diet and 1st on cycle, I dont do weight, all I do is train MMA, Im looking to get my cardio better, Its working so far, I felt in the 1st day...

Novice
    what you mean with GYNO ISSUES?? whats the efects???

Novice
    reading sheet like this gets me so amped for mine, sure hope the hype is real!!

SOON!! Just need a couple more things

Quote Originally Posted by jstarks11 View Post
    If you're doing their Test Prop then watch out!!! That was the first thing of their gear I did and I always do 750 weekly of most labs to get close to the results I am looking for!! I started their prop at 1cc a day 700mg a week and by day seven I had major gyno issues!!!! I NEVER, EVER, EVER EVER EVER EVER have gyno problems

SHIT IS STRONG!!!! I also had gained about 10.5 lbs in that week which of course was a shitload of water but accurately dosed high strength test will do that!!!

I had to back it down to 1cc EOD and that is a meager 350mg a week and gained more in 1 month at that dosage than ANY lab I've used and bro I will run out of toes if I count on my hands and toes how many labs I've used!!!
    the gyno part sucks but the rest is awesome!!!

yeah make sure you have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand when running Pinnacle gear. Shit is spot on!!

I am looking forward to seeing what Pinnacle has to offer. Unfortunatley my PM is not turned on yet??? If you can PM me and tell me what the site it. Sooo Eager

what you mean with GYNO ISSUES?? whats the efects???
    Well, if you're with 3J then you will go where ever you want in this game with very minimal steroid use!!! Guy is a legend and I think he could also be the president of the USA one day LOL.....
    I gained crazy weight off of the prop, just made me soooo f'ing hungry all the time. I took my first pin of Pinnacle prop at about 7am and worked out at 6pm and felt the shit kicking already like crazy!!! Some people can feel prop that quickly and others can't

As far as gyno, my gyno experience with Pinnacle was SUPER sensitive nipples that constantly stayed hard and by the end of that week were getting a little puffy. Then at one point they started lactating!!!! So yeah, not good. I went on Arimidex (also from pinnacle) which was a liquid oral and tasted like crap so I started mixing it with a shot of water and the symptoms went away within a day or two!!!