Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMinister View Post
    I haven't done either, but I have been around long enough to know pin has good comments. Biotech seem lacking in any good reports..
    Have been using Biotech for over 2 years now with great results!

pinnacle is the shitt!!!...currently test p tren a var, fukin beast mode son!!!!!

I went against my better judgement, I am guilty of ordering some pinnacle tren too

I really need to avoid such a powerful compound but a short run shouldn't kill this old man? or at least I'm hoping lol

Muscles can't stop this.. Pinnacle@Rep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GearNinja View Post
    jstarks11 i"m going to go on P test Prop and Var in may... So i should have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand and you recommend 100 mgs EOD? I was told by Zeek that 50 mgs of the var ED should be fine... Get back to me Bro
    GearNinja
    Bro, I did 100mg EOD of the pinnacle prop and I put on 26lbs in 4 weeks, mostly probably water, but I was also in stress mode right before I started that and down about 13 lbs from my normal weight as well.
    Honestly Prop is so responsive that you can always move up in the dosage as the cycle goes on. I think with 50mg a day of Var and the prop at 100mg EOD you will be blown back brother!!!

Keep a log and get started already!!! LOL
    POWERED BY PINNACLE LABS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by jstarks11 View Post
    Bro, I did 100mg EOD of the pinnacle prop and I put on 26lbs in 4 weeks, mostly probably water, but I was also in stress mode right before I started that and down about 13 lbs from my normal weight as well.
    Honestly Prop is so responsive that you can always move up in the dosage as the cycle goes on. I think with 50mg a day of Var and the prop at 100mg EOD you will be blown back brother!!!

Keep a log and get started already!!! LOL
    That you in your avatar? If so it doesn't even look like you should be running gear at this point... You look like an average guy. Biotech is the shit

Quote Originally Posted by o3clipsegts View Post
    That you in your avatar? If so it doesn't even look like you should be running gear at this point... You look like an average guy. Biotech is the shit
    Ha ha!!!! No cell warrioring here bro!!!! That is me in my avitar 5-6 years ago and trust me friend!!! You have a ways to go with your shit talking mouth!!!!

BIOGEN CAN EAT IT BRO!!! I've used both and speak from Experience!!!!
    Save your cell warrioring for real life in your face encounters and not for computer screen or back of your cell behind the closed door BS.

Do Not Contact
    biotech is strait garbage. Go with pinnacle. much better gear.

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by o3clipsegts View Post
    Damn bro...not nice. Grow some lats before you insult other people.

I am banned!
    I have no complaints as far as pinnacle is concerned. Great communication, fast shipping. good prices too. Just took some blood tests to get an idea for dosing and can tell you it's dosed right. no fluctuation in my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) levels at all.

The most impressive thing is that the orals are dosed right as well. Great reviews of the anavar and can tell it's dosed right.

Good to see our bro Pacman is pulling through for so many bros!!!! He is definately at the Pinnacle of the game.

Keep up the gains (whether it be for Mass, cutting, sculpting, or just Plain old keeping your Low T up and making you feel alot better) Not everyone involved in AAS is looking to be a super natural GORILLA!!!! Obviously SOME folks out there don't understand that AAS has many different uses and the goals for people using AAS differ vastly based on the individual!!!!!
    55 year old BAD BUILT men are on AAS prescribed by their fucking doctor as a THERAPY NOT in fucking attempt to build MASS and weigh 300 freaking pounds but to get T up and feel youthful again and maybe add a bit......... BIT of mass and strength!!!!

FREAKING TOOLS!!!!

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by jstarks11 View Post
    Good to see our bro Pacman is pulling through for so many bros!!!! He is definately at the Pinnacle of the game.

Keep up the gains (whether it be for Mass, cutting, sculpting, or just Plain old keeping your Low T up and making you feel alot better) Not everyone involved in AAS is looking to be a super natural GORILLA!!!! Obviously SOME folks out there don't understand that AAS has many different uses and the goals for people using AAS differ vastly based on the individual!!!!!
    55 year old BAD BUILT men are on AAS prescribed by their fucking doctor as a THERAPY NOT in fucking attempt to build MASS and weigh 300 freaking pounds but to get T up and feel youthful again and maybe add a bit......... BIT of mass and strength!!!!

FREAKING TOOLS!!!!
    good post!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    I went against my better judgement, I am guilty of ordering some pinnacle tren too

I really need to avoid such a powerful compound but a short run shouldn't kill this old man? or at least I'm hoping lol
    Finally caved on the toxic poison bud?

Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    good post!
    Thanks bro!!! Just hoping to shed some INTELLIGENCE on some. But as the old saying goes "You can't fix STUPID!"

I respect and understand that most bros in this game are indeed wanting to be super huge!!!! But the reality is that some of us are simply wanting other goals!!!
    I don't even WANT to be huge, my goals are a bit different but I guarantee I got a particular tool in this thread beat (by the looks of it if recent) by 19 or so lbs!!!! Not a competition and nothing to prove..... Just saying.