Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

It feels good to be back on.
    I cant believe how much better I feel after being back on some Test( only after 2nd week.) . I just started running Sust 270 2x week , Tren E 200 2x week, anavar 50 mg day. Strength is already up and it feels good.! I got 325 for 2 on flat bench ,not bad at 185 5'5. Hoping to get to 200 and keep 13-15% bf.
    Also realized that planet fitness, where I train, only has dumbells that go to 75! Kind of funny but makes me feel strong. "I lift things up and put them down. "LOl. Its only been two weeks but I see no harsh sides yet on tren(ist time) nights sweats, abit of agression,but thats it. Also taking 25 mg aromasin ed and proviron at 50 mg eod.
    Do the sides from tren get much worse after a few weeks?

For tren e they might its the ester that dictates the time for the tren to kick in. Since its the long ester it will take a couple weeks to buikd up and could create sides.

Getting Bigger and Bigger TraPump's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erix View Post
    I cant believe how much better I feel after being back on some Test( only after 2nd week.) . I just started running Sust 270 2x week , Tren E 200 2x week, anavar 50 mg day. Strength is already up and it feels good.! I got 325 for 2 on flat bench ,not bad at 185 5'5. Hoping to get to 200 and keep 13-15% bf.
    Also realized that planet fitness, where I train, only has dumbells that go to 75! Kind of funny but makes me feel strong. "I lift things up and put them down. "LOl. Its only been two weeks but I see no harsh sides yet on tren(ist time) nights sweats, abit of agression,but thats it. Also taking 25 mg aromasin ed and proviron at 50 mg eod.
    What?! that would not suffice for me at all. Im still all natty and there is no way i'd be at a gym where the dbells only go to 75. IMO if you don't have dbells in your routine you ain't strong! YOU gotta get a membership at a hardcore gym man, esp with the kind of strength gains you'll be getting when you're on. My gym has dumb bells up to 200, tires, logs, chains, planks everything. as far as the rest of your post no input lol, just had to say something about planet fitness man that place sounds like it sucks. f family fitness centers

I have two gyms ,lol.I just thought it was funny that thats all they go up to,..I was looking for a whole other rack...nowhere to be found.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by erix View Post
    The short esters in the Sus are kicking along with the Var. The Tren is going to come ON around week 4-5 in full bloom.

As far as PF.....lol I have a couple gyms I belong to and one is just gay, the crap gansta 17 year old noise they play instead of music. The SuperStupid doubles on equipment and the lack of others altogether: just lame!

I am the most buffed MFer in there and I am 48 years old......LOL

lmao

i have had some similar situations at planet fitness. makes you feel like they guy they are talking about in their little signs though lol

i still prefer it over my old grimy/muscle head gym in some ways though. lol

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by clsmth700 View Post
    lmao

i have had some similar situations at planet fitness. makes you feel like they guy they are talking about in their little signs though lol

i still prefer it over my old grimy/muscle head gym in some ways though. lol
    Stinky gyms make me smell good.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Stinky gyms make me smell good.
    LOL. awesome bro ...I have tried grunting EXTRA loud to see if they will set off that "lunk" alarm but nothing..

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    The short esters in the Sus are kicking along with the Var. The Tren is going to come ON around week 4-5 in full bloom.

As far as PF.....lol I have a couple gyms I belong to and one is just gay, the crap gansta 17 year old noise they play instead of music. The SuperStupid doubles on equipment and the lack of others altogether: just lame!

I am the most buffed MFer in there and I am 48 years old......LOL
    I am only a bit concerned of Gyno and or lactation. Never had either w a small amount of deca but you never know. I have prami on hand ,when would I use it ??

sorry I meant ., do I use Prami or caber only if I begin to get tren sides ,like gyno or progesterone related lactation, or take some throughout. ? I am alreday using 25 mg aromasin ed.

I was told prami should be started a week before tren start and run whole tren cycle. Starting at .125mg up to .5. With a very gradual climb. Also to take before bed due to it making people extremely tired and sick.

guess i didint start on time then already done w week 2 . I am going to wait .

I d wait. Why run a compound if you don t need it...but at the first sign of any side add it.

I too, go to planet faggot but its for the

cost.

close proximity to work and home..3 within 18 mile radius.

Lot s of cocktail waitress tail....theres these twins..purebreed German blondes..sigh.

And I m a lil bit of a stand out even at my present feeble state of 5 11 198 ish....
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 210
    Fall cycleTRT-250 test c psl
    Tren prop 50/50 m w f psl
    Aromasine
    Prami if needed
    HCG as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    I d wait. Why run a compound if you don t need it...but at the first sign of any side add it.

I too, go to planet faggot but its for the

cost.

close proximity to work and home..3 within 18 mile radius.

Lot s of cocktail waitress tail....theres these twins..purebreed German blondes..sigh.

And I m a lil bit of a stand out even at my present feeble state of 5 11 198 ish....
    MMMmmmm.. purebreed German blond twins!

Gretchen and Erika..puuurrrrfekt.

Underarmour Everything..tight as a drum..the clothes and the twins...hhhhhmmm...
    Age 50
    5 11

wight 210
    Fall cycleTRT-250 test c psl
    Tren prop 50/50 m w f psl
    Aromasine
    Prami if needed
    HCG as needed.

Do Not Contact
    Quote Originally Posted by Teutonic View Post
    Gretchen and Erika..puuurrrrfekt.

Underarmour Everything..tight as a drum..the clothes and the twins...hhhhhmmm...
    I got behind on elike that the other day....I was gonna do a light jog and she comes and gets on the stairmaster right in front of me. Perfect ass......like to ham's fighting under a blanket! fuck....next thing i knew i'd been running for 30 minutes.

Still acting 1/2 my age Epic Ed's Avatar
    I would run the prami proactively. I ran a tren e cycle and the sides did get progressively worse but never too bad. The cramps were insane, as was the fatigue and propensity to get winded with even a moderate cardio demand.

Quote Originally Posted by darkside06 View Post
    I got behind on elike that the other day....I was gonna do a light jog and she comes and gets on the stairmaster right in front of me. Perfect ass......like to ham's fighting under a blanket! fuck....next thing i knew i'd been running for 30 minutes.
    I wouldve said fuck it and quit considring the small yet beautiful boner I wouldve been showing bahaha

uniquemicals
Thread Information