Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Post Friends taking DMZ
    Hey guys, first time poster but I've seen a lot of good information here so I figured this would be a good place to start.

I have two questions related to the steroid DMZ. First being is it safe to take? I am an 18 year highschool student at about 6'2 170, extremely lean and very athletic (I'm going to a large SEC school on a full scholarship for tennis in the fall) but I'm looking to put on some size. I have been working out hard and smart for the past 8 months, been taking protein daily and have pretty much doubled in strength but I'm not put on the visible size I was expecting.

I have several friends that have cycled and claim to have not had any adverse side effects, but none of them are experienced and the majority of them took this for their first time. I'm considering cycling with a friend who has never taken them either in the next couple of weeks but before I did I wanted to check with some people that know what they're doing.

Also, if I do decide to take this, would it show up on a drug test when I get to school? I'm planning on only doing it once and starting soon but how long will it take to get out of my system? The last thing I want is to be ineligible for college just for a little muscle mass. Any information would be awesome and thanks for all the great info you guys have on this site.

Always be learnin'
    why do you want or need the mass? do you see many jacked professional tennis players?
    and why would you need dmz (not steroids) to do it? you need to train, eat, and rest properly in order to gain muscle, and at 18 and 6'2 170 you certainly do not need steroids, or non-steroids in this case, do pack on some muscle.

Rookie
    I would like the mass to just look better and the strength will only help. What is DMZ considered then? Like I said I have no experience with this stuff and looking to find out more about it even if I don't take it.

Always be learnin'
    extra mass doesn't always help. there's a reason why pro basketball players do steroids and yet aren't mass monsters. just today they were talking about how ama're stoudemire supposedly gained 15lbs of muscle in the offseason, but he's finding that his run the floor, fast breaking style of play on offense has suffered because the added weight has slowed him down, he is less agile, etc. he has recently been trying hard to shed those extra pounds of muscle, and was quoted as saying his game should keep improving more and more as he drops them again.

likewise, any mass that is not gained through proper training and nutrition will not be kept. if you can't add mass given your body composition you are doing something wrong. i'm not insulting you, it is a simple fact. if you can't put on 10 or 15lbs of lean body mass to a 6'2 170 frame, you are not training, dieting, or resting properly. more likely than not, it is a combination of the first two, but mostly leaning on the diet not being dialed in to maximize the amount of lbm you gain.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by prophet View Post
    extra mass doesn't always help. there's a reason why pro basketball players do steroids and yet aren't mass monsters. just today they were talking about how ama're stoudemire supposedly gained 15lbs of muscle in the offseason, but he's finding that his run the floor, fast breaking style of play on offense has suffered because the added weight has slowed him down, he is less agile, etc. he has recently been trying hard to shed those extra pounds of muscle, and was quoted as saying his game should keep improving more and more as he drops them again.

likewise, any mass that is not gained through proper training and nutrition will not be kept. if you can't add mass given your body composition you are doing something wrong. i'm not insulting you, it is a simple fact. if you can't put on 10 or 15lbs of lean body mass to a 6'2 170 frame, you are not training, dieting, or resting properly. more likely than not, it is a combination of the first two, but mostly leaning on the diet not being dialed in to maximize the amount of lbm you gain.
    You ever take into account that his natural testosterone levels wont let his body hold on to any more muscle mr smart guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzza View Post
    You ever take into account that his natural testosterone levels wont let his body hold on to any more muscle mr smart guy?

thats bullshit..it is extremely unlikely that the kid has low testosterone being an athlete. its also extremely unlikely that the kid eats enough calories to grow. being a tennis player he prolly burns more than the normal person giving him a higher maintenance cal intake.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by HarrisonK View Post
    Hey guys, first time poster but I've seen a lot of good information here so I figured this would be a good place to start.

I have two questions related to the steroid DMZ. First being is it safe to take? I am an 18 year highschool student at about 6'2 170, extremely lean and very athletic (I'm going to a large SEC school on a full scholarship for tennis in the fall) but I'm looking to put on some size. I have been working out hard and smart for the past 8 months, been taking protein daily and have pretty much doubled in strength but I'm not put on the visible size I was expecting.

I have several friends that have cycled and claim to have not had any adverse side effects, but none of them are experienced and the majority of them took this for their first time. I'm considering cycling with a friend who has never taken them either in the next couple of weeks but before I did I wanted to check with some people that know what they're doing.

Also, if I do decide to take this, would it show up on a drug test when I get to school? I'm planning on only doing it once and starting soon but how long will it take to get out of my system? The last thing I want is to be ineligible for college just for a little muscle mass. Any information would be awesome and thanks for all the great info you guys have on this site.
    I stopped reading at "im 18", YOUR TOO YOUNG. not done growing. yah sure your tall.. so what your not done developing untill about 22-26yrs old (varys a wee bit person to person)

you can mess up your whole development by takign steroids that young. DONT DO IT.
    just because its OTC , dosent make it safe.

focus on supplements and kinds of trainning that may help you.
    feel free to pm me for supplement and/or workout tips.
    there are alot of supp that will help you gain muscle and NOT mess up your development.

im not saying dont use steroids, im saying dont us esteroids this young. wait a few more years.
    whats done cant be undone if you do.
    do you wan to HAVE to take an injection of testosteron EVERY WEEK the rest of your life just to be normal? its possible if you mess up your development.
    Last edited by Blergs; 03-13-2012 at 03:35 PM.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by weights=life View Post
    thats bullshit..it is extremely unlikely that the kid has low testosterone being an athlete. its also extremely unlikely that the kid eats enough calories to grow. being a tennis player he prolly burns more than the normal person giving him a higher maintenance cal intake.
    agreed! and even if he did have low T levels HES NOT DOWN GROWING!! when hes done it may varwell be the fix, if its even the issue.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzza View Post
    let me guess your one of "his friends taking DMZ" arnt you?

Novice
    I would like the mass to just look better and the strength will only help. What is DMZ considered then? Like I said I have no experience with this stuff and looking to find out more about it even if I don't take it.
    DMZ is a STEROID. not ALL steroids are illegal, most are. some havent been banned yet . for eg. i like a product called beastdrol, which also goes by the name supderdrol or SD what IT is (and its still legal) is methyl-masteron. and it is a liver toxic stright steroid. acually its just about the same as DMZ.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by prophet View Post
    why do you want or need the mass? do you see many jacked professional tennis players?
    and why would you need dmz (not steroids) to do it? you need to train, eat, and rest properly in order to gain muscle, and at 18 and 6'2 170 you certainly do not need steroids, or non-steroids in this case, do pack on some muscle.
    DMZ is a steroid!
    most pro-horomones convert to "steroids" once taken in the body. but in the end its stilla steroid and most of the time causes MORE side effects then WELL KNOWN steroids.
    DMZ and superdrol aka methyl-masteron ARE steroids and NOT pro-horomones.

Novice
    its this bonded together
    superdrol:Superdrol

Superdrol is also known as methyldrostanolone, methasterone, and methasteron. Superdrol is an anabolic steroid that was investigated, but never actually used for medical purposes. In 2005, Anabolic Xtreme first brought superdrol to the supplement market as the main ingredient in their product “Superdrol”.

Superdrol is not a pro-hormone or pro-steroid, it is an orally active anabolic steroid. With a Q-ratio of 20, it is known to be about 400% as anabolic as methyl-test while being only about 20% as androgenic. Superdrol does not aromatise to estrogen and it is also an inhibitor of 11b-hydroxylase. The combination of these two produces a dry look (less water retained under the skin) paired with full muscles due to intramuscular (within the muscle) water retention. Superdrol is also known to produce shocking gains in strength within a very short period of time.

As with any anabolic steroid, superdrol has side effects. Due to the fact that superdrol does not aromatise, bloating should be minimal and cases of gynecomastia are not common. Because of the low androgenic activity of superdrol, androgenic side effects such as hair loss, acne, and increased body hair should be minimal. Side effects typically associated with superdrol are muscle cramping, painful back pumps, lethargy, increased cholesterol levels, and liver stress. Solid liver support is a must with superdrol, as it is a di-methylated oral steroid and has been cited in medical texts multiple times to cause hepatotoxicity. ([1], [2], [3], [4])

The typical dosage for superdrol is 10-20 mg per day in two divided doses. Cycles are typically 3-4 weeks in length, because of the liver toxicity of superdrol and also because it seems to lose its effects after the third week of use.

DMZymethazine

Dymethazine is a relatively new over the counter steroid. Dymethazine was introduced to the supplement market by iForce Nutrition in late 2008. The product Dymethazine contains dimethazine (17b-OH-2a, 17-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-3.3***8242;-azine). Dymethazine is two Superdrol molecules bound together by a nitrogen atom. While Dymethazine is similar in effect to Superdrol, they are not completely the same which is demonstrated in their differing anabolic to androgenic ratios. Superdrol has an anabolic to androgenic ratio of 400/20, while Dymethazine has a ratio of 210/95 making it less anabolic and more androgenic than Superdrol.

Dymethazine is a “dry” compound which is usually used alone during a cutting phase or stacked with a “wet” anabolic during a bulking phase for a balanced stack. Dymethazine also has the effect of loading water into the muscles as it is an inhibitor of 11b-hydroxylase like Superdrol. In combination with the lack of subcutaneous (under the skin) water retention experienced with Dymethazine, this should produce a lean, hard look and put on pounds fast. Unfortunately with these types of steroids, much of the weight gained is water rather than muscle tissue and may be quickly lost when the cycle is discontinued.

Dymethazine can not convert to estrogen so estrogenic side effects in cycle should be non-existent when Dymethazine is used standalone. It is, however, fairly androgenic so androgenic side effects such as hair loss are a possibility with Dymethazine. Dymethazine is dimethylated, so it does put significant stress on the liver. Dymethazine will cause more liver stress than most other methylated steroids, but because it is two Superdrol molecules bound together it should cause less liver stress than Superdrol itself. A common side effect experienced with Dymethazine is painful muscle pumps/cramps, especially in the lower back and calves.

Dymethazine was supposed to be a lower side effect version of Superdrol. Unfortunately, most users report that at the recommended dosage (2-5 capsules per day at 15mg dimethazine per capsule), the results were disappointing in comparison. iForce has discontinued Dymethazine, but there are some clone products that are still available. This steroid is not actually legal as it is not found naturally occurring, but it is able to be sold because it is not specifically listed as a controlled substance. Products like this may not be around for long, as they do not meet the requirements for what can be considered a dietary supplement. There are, however, legal prohormones that are available that will still give good results. For completely legal and effective prohormones, click here.

References

1. Roberts, S (2009). Anabolic Pharmacology.

2. Llewellyn, W (2006). Anabolics 2006. Jupiter, FL: Body of Science.

Man I though he would atleast respond back....

Pro Bodybuilder
    get outta here son. your too young for this sht.

uniquemicals
Thread Information