Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Test Enanthate/Tren Enanthate Cycle
    Whats up guys? I am about to run a twelve week cycle.

-8 weeks Tren
    -12 weeks Test E

PCT
    -Clomid 150/150/100/100

I also have nolvadex on hand to run throughout the cycle at about 10mg per day to prevent the possibility of gyno. I have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well to use before I start my post cycle therapy (pct).

I have been lifting about two years now and I am 6'1 225lbs at 9% body fat. I have ran two 5 week cycles of HDROL from competitive edge labs and a 16 week cycle of test prop at 150mg EOD with a pct of clomid and only experienced positive side effects besides acne. I am not prone to male pattern baldness.

I have all the proper supplementation for diet and I am looking at taking in 300-350g protein and as much as 400g carbohydrates daily. I have my multi vitamin (animal pak) and fish oil to help keep healthy on cycle.

I have never ran a tren cycle before and I am taking the test at 650mg once a week. The tren at a low dose as well. Equivalent of 50mg ace.

Now I am not exactly sure how much and when to use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) although I know that I should use the clomid after the test wares off which if I am on enanthate the half life is fifteen days so about two weeks after my first shot I will take clomid for four weeks.

I am looking for any help to maximize the potential for this cycle. Thanks.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    pct clomid 50 50 50 50
    nolva 40 40 20 20

use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle for estro like arimidex at 0.25 to 0.5 EOD

need a prolactin inhibitor for the tren like prami or caber.

if its tren e you need to run it longer coz it wont kick till week 4
    if its tren ace it will kick before the test and you will feel shocking

Amateur Bodybuilder
    i dont know about the amount of fat your having in your diet but with those numbers thats only 2800 cals, so a guy ur size i wouldnt think thats anywhere it needs to be. i just signed up to 3js diet, he is great. if your going to do one thing sign up to him he will make you get the most out of your cycle

Rookie
    I have never heard of a prolactin inhibitor. Time to do some research on that.

I dont know what my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is going to be dosed at but I am thinking about 500iu twice a week throughout the cycle and for the first 16 days off at 1000iu every day.

I have frontloaded two weeks with prop so far 100mg eod. I just started the enanthate today. Give myself a week before I start the tren. Its the long ester version.

Right.. because fats are 9 calories per gram. If I get even 100mg fat (which will easily happen) that makes my caloric intake now 3700. I will probably get 3,700-4,000 calories daily.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    tren raises prolactin and prolactin can give you gyno, so i would suggest running it as soon as u add tren. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) looks fine. 4000 calories does sound a bit better, but go to the diet section and there is some threads about how to work out your daily reccommended intake of cals. i would highly suggest you have a look at that because that alone will determine how sucessful your cycle is. alternateively hire 3j himself. there hasnt been a negative response to date.

Rookie
    I am new to this forum. Have done alot of google searching. In the past fifteen minutes I have found alot more comprehensive information than I have in countless hours of google searches. Love it.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    ology is a great place for information and like minded people. make friends, dont cause conflict, take advice where its needed, give advice where its needed and you will go a long way. stick around its a great place. good things come to those who stick around..

Rookie
    So my Tren came in today.. it IS enanthate.

I would have been dosing the Tren if it was tren acetate as follows... 75mg EOD.

How should I dose the Tren E accordingly?

Quote Originally Posted by mdella89 View Post
    ology is a great place for information and like minded people. make friends, dont cause conflict, take advice where its needed, give advice where its needed and you will go a long way. stick around its a great place. good things come to those who stick around..
    Amen brother

uniquemicals
Thread Information