Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie
    NOOB need info (winstrol)
    hi im only 18 im 6 foot 3 and weigh about 170 lbs.

I have about a months worth of winstrol just wondering the reccomended dosage? and weather there are any side effects. any supplements i should take with it and weather a post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva would be needed as its only a month, same for accutane for any acne. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rosswillz View Post
    hi im only 18 im 6 foot 3 and weigh about 170 lbs.

I have about a months worth of winstrol just wondering the reccomended dosage? and weather there are any side effects. any supplements i should take with it and weather a pct with nolva would be needed as its only a month, same for accutane for any acne. thanks
    welcome to ology

please read this thread

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...al-cycles.html

winnie is a piss poor steroid.
    1 month cycles are a waste
    18 is to young for steroids.
    etc
    etc

i know it sounds like im being mean but im not , im just telling you then truth , hang around here a while and learn what your doing before you mess yourself up.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Rookie
    i am aware of that and i know that winstrol is probs one of the worst for the liver but im only using it to get the 6 pacl there and i feel a month should do that as my mates have all doneit but they dont use there head and think of asking people like i have, for instance my mate took d-bol with no clue and has a lovely set of tits, just wondering if ide need anything once i take this month of winstrol 30/50mg a day

i am aware of that and i know that winstrol is probs one of the worst for the liver but im only using it to get the 6 pacl there and i feel a month should do that as my mates have all doneit but they dont use there head and think of asking people like i have, for instance my mate took d-bol with no clue and has a lovely set of tits, just wondering if ide need anything once i take this month of winstrol 30/50mg a day
    if your to lazy to read why winnie is bad then you deserve bitch tits as you call it .winnie does not cut you up , it dries you out and when you stop winnie the water will come back . this is your health and your ability to have sex your messing with take the time to learn about what your doing.

Do Not Contact
    a month of Winstrol (winny) wont really do anything for you bro. Winstrol (winny) is garbage....the only time i would ever use it is if it were for last minute contest prep. all the "cutting effects" you think it gives you is because it dries you out. all that shit comes back the minute you stop taking it.

Trust me, forget the Winstrol (winny).

also how in the hell could you need to cut , your 6-3 and 170 pounds ?

Do Not Contact
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    also how in the hell could you need to cut , your 6-3 and 170 pounds ?
    lol....skinny fatboy!

Dude, your 18!

Even if you were 30, I would still tell you to sell the whinny and get some test!

Novice
    Winny alone is pointless not to mention a 1 month cycle even more insane. 18 is to young to be messing around with gear imo. Get on a straight diet and a good workout routine. I'm also a newbie to juice but atleast I take the time to research most of the stuff I am considering before jumping in feet first and destroying my body.

Dr. Triceps
    Sell the Winstrol (winny) and buy some food. Seriously

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    I wouldn't suggest any steroid to a guy your age.

Us Old Fuckers are still in this game at almost 50 years because we listened to other Old Fucks.

Slow down Bro.

17 yrs old & BANNED
    No need to start with the shit that could mess you up(winstrol dries your joints out). I'm 18 myself running a test cycle currently. If your serious about getting on em like I was, I wouldn't advise it, but I guess test would do. Not advising you to take it because I highly doubt your diets in check, sleep, training, or stress are. I barely turned 18 less then a month ago myself.

Rookie
    The smartest thing you've done thus far is come here for advice. Your next smart move would be to heed the advice that has been given to you; Forget the winnie.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    us old fuckers are still in this game at almost 50 years because we listened to other old fucks.
    lol

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Bro I'm 20 years old and I decided to run a cycle. Trust me theres a reason why everyone tells you to not do it. When I was 17 I ran a prohormone cycle... with an improper post cycle therapy (pct). I could not get a hard boner for about 4 months after that. I got depressed due to being shut down. steroids shut your natural TESTOSTERONE production down... That means you will have the sex life of a 70 year old if you dont be careful.

Trust me it is not fun being shut down. I will say however that I did finally recover about 6 months after with the help of a proper pct but I was lucky..

Don't do steroids bro trust me I KNOW How you feel when I was young and skinny I wanted to be huge like all the guys at the gym and I made a bad decision.. dont make that decision it can effect the resto f your life if you dont know what you are doing.

Wait until you are in your 20's to do that shit.

If you are really determined to get a 6pack try doing ECA cycle but low dose and only couple weeks. Im only saying this because I know you want to get ripped and I hope instead of choosing to do steroids you can choose something less dangerous. Not saying ECA is safe but 10x better than steroids at your age...

Junior Bodybuilder
    i think oral only cycles are 50/50. back in the 70s they were very common, and even up to today, with those who lack knowledge. my first cycle was 1-test pills, not 1 side effect, except it fucked with my dreams.

some will be against full blown test, but still run a low dose of it while using their drug of choice. it makes no sense to be on winstrol without test, if u know about test, and Winstrol (winny), the combination with a right diet, and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if needed (depending on genetics) is incomparable to winstrol alone.

but now on the other hand, if youre fully grown, reached your full potential, have a diet that suits your body, and know how to train (which i can tell this guy doesnt) isnt all that bad to take a 4 week winstrol only cycle, at a very small dosage (10mg) to just get a feel for the drug, and put a steroid into your system, because test will more than likely shutt u down (i dont, and know others who dont, and know those who do and experience testicular atrophy) can be done.

depending on the half life of the drug, and the dosage u are taking its 50/50. now im saying this because with a major spike with a large dose, gaurenteed youll be shut down. like a 50mg dbol a day cycle only.

but if youre taking something small your body can handle it will rid your system before the shut down, and end up being more of a supplement, than a cycle. shut down takes time, and with a light cycle, it might never happen. now i know there are people on here who will agree, and have done it, and some will call me a moron. also i have heard from some winstrol doesnt cause shut down.

now im not promoting it and telling u to do it, for the poster actually, im telling u not to actually. and someone who is really trying to cycle an oral, like splitting dosage times for 6 weeks then pct (which u should do with a light one) is just dumb, and thats going to ruin u, but possibly not with a 10mg 30 mins before a work out. youre best bet is to run a low test dose for a full cycle time, the same way u would try an oral to ease a steroid into your system (again it may not shut u down).

Junior Bodybuilder
    shit, i have a friend who did a full on oral finaplix cycle for 6 weeks at lleast a few years back, like 8 pellets a day, all at once, i dont believe he was shut down or had TA (testicular atrophy), and all his pct was otc novedex XT

Junior Bodybuilder
    also, one who wants to try winstrol only (not the poster) has to have an understanding of the drug, a diet down right, to retain the muscle, which its supposed to do, drink a lot of water for joints, and liver, also take supplements for that,and train right to add the little quality muscle it will add to the main spots hit when a drug is ingested.

the only possibly logical time for Winstrol (winny) only is pre comp

Junior Bodybuilder
    u will also look completely different of the drug(s) its more of a temporary appearance thing with both, thats why u cycle test for a while, to optimize the gains made potential by an anabolic like that.

winstrol only will do minimum and make u look ok while on it, then back to normal with gains u could of made without it

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidologist View Post
    shit, i have a friend who did a full on oral finaplix cycle for 6 weeks at lleast a few years back, like 8 pellets a day, all at once, i dont believe he was shut down or had TA (testicular atrophy), and all his post cycle therapy (pct) was otc novedex XT
    he ate the fina pellets LOL

Hahaha no fn way... Your dumbass friend ate fina pellets!!!!lmao!!!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by weights=life View Post
    Hahaha no fn way... Your dumbass friend ate fina pellets!!!!lmao!!!
    yeah...its not unheard of, its just a lower dose of the stuff, the tren is still getting in your system, and working

Dude i wanna eat fina pellers....hmmm i wonder what his results were lol

I thought about this screw it im eating straight raws for dinner!!! Im capping and popping ahahahahahhaha!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroidologist View Post
    yeah...its not unheard of, its just a lower dose of the stuff, the tren is still getting in your system, and working
    dont do that again , its stupid. even if your body can somehow break down a pellet designed to slowly dissolve in the muscle of a cow over time and thats iffy at best fina is NOT very absorbable in the stomach.

where do you guys come up with this shit ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information