Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    R.U.I & other peptides
    Hey, I'm curious to know more about peptides, what they do, how good of results people personally got from them, how they compare to PH & AAS, I did a bit of research on it but would really prefer Reviews from real users on here, let me know what you tried & what you like & what kind of results you got from it, if they're stackable with AAS etc. I would appreciate it.

Thanks

bump.

Junior Bodybuilder
    I used ghrp and cjc from ep I know I grew and lost fat at the same time so that in itself is impressive but on a scale of 1-10 natural being a 1 and aas being a 10 I'd say its like a 3 or 4. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by pharaoh View Post
    I used ghrp and cjc from ep I know I grew and lost fat at the same time so that in itself is impressive but on a scale of 1-10 natural being a 1 and aas being a 10 I'd say its like a 3 or 4. Hope this helps.
    Yes it does give me an idea on what to expect if I ever buy some, Thanks for the info man.

Are you new to Peptides? Here is some Info you might want to get started with --->

I think peptides can be VERY useful to people want help with their bodies.
    Peptides can help with repair, recovery and for some, energy also.

But not all peptides are the same. Some dont give growth at all!
    For e.g. MT2, it would darken the skin, but would have nothing to do with gains or recovery.
    Another is HGH-frag, it may aid in fat loss but thats about it.
    Yah you thought by looking at it this one would be the one for gains, I know.

But thats why you NEED to know about every general peptide out there, at least some basics of each one and if you plan to do lab studies with them then even more research should be done of that specific one. This is just a safer way to go about it, rather than picking one blindly and going with it. I know you are not doing that or you would not be here reading.
    But there are others out there that would, I assure you on that.

What is my TOP peptide? I would have to say IGF1LR3.

I feel it's even better than the FDA/Gov. controlled hGH out on the market, in terms of gains and growth.
    Some will argue this, but it's MY opinion.
    Thats not to say that hGH is not good, sure it is.
    But from a cost to affect ratio, I do not believe this is the case and I lean towards IGF1LR3, at least right now.
    Sounds nice? At the end of this post I will post some info I have on IGF1LR3 and maybe a couple more.

So there are A LOT of peptides out there huh?
    I sure know it was confusing when I first looked at them years ago, and there was LESS information on them at the time which just made things worse.

Another thing, a VERY important thing is QUALITY of the peptide.
    So cheaper IS NOT always better!

That will not be an issue since you're looking at using RUI for your Lab Studies, and I have NEVER had an issue with any of their peptides, they have always been of high quality and dealings with the shop have always been issue free.

Well I will list me TOP 4 peptides for grow from best to least to help you out with a starter list to study:
    #1 IGF1LR3 (long acting, long life span)
    #2 GHRP-2
    #3 CJC-1295
    #4 IGF1 Des (short acting, short lifespan)
    I feel these are some of the most beneficial of the peptides out there right now.
    Below I will list some basic info on these peptides.

Also feel free to PM me if you have any questions, do I know everything? Nope, but I know a heck of a lot about peptides from my studies and lab tests over the years, so anyone I may be able to help, I'd be glad to.
    Last edited by juced_porkchop; 03-14-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide - 2 (GHRP2)
    Is a synthetic six amino acid peptide that has robustly potent properties.
    GHRPs are a small family of peptides acting at the pituitary and the hypothalamus to release Growth hormone (GH) through the activation of a specific, G protein-coupled receptor.

They were discovered 20 years ago as synthetic metenkephalin- derived oligopeptides (Synthetic tissue derived amino acids). Although it has no structural homology with Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH), in clinical studies GHRP-2 demonstrated action on the pituitary to release Human Growth Hormone (HGH). Similar results were effective when GHRP-2 was administered sublingual. Clinical studies showed the most potent GHRP being the hexapeptide GHRP-2.

Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide 2(GHRP2) substantially stimulates the pituitary gland's increased natural production of the body's own endogenous human growth hormone (HGH). This therapy consists of daily periodic sub-lingual dosing. Growth Hormone releasing peptide 2, GHRP2 has shown on it's own to robustly increase IGF-1 levels, and even greater results occurred when used with Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) to which also stimulates the pituitary gland to produce increased natural secretion of human growth hormone. This also boosts the hypothalamus function as well.

The results of the clinical studies published in the Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism in 1997 for GHRP2 - showed that a medically supervised, prescribed and administered therapy increased growth hormone levels in adults and children, who have growth hormone deficiency.

The increase in the body's growth hormone via elevated IGF-1 levels produced by the pituitary gland in response to GHRP2 therapy -- has an anabolic effect on the tissues of the body and other benefits identified below.
    Synergy of GHRH + GHRP

It is well documented and established that the concurrent administration of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) and a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 or Hexarelin) results in synergistic release of GH from pituitary stores. In other words if GHRH contributes a GH amount quantified as the number 2 and GHRPs contributed a GH amount quantified as the number 4 the total GH release is not additive (i.e. 2 + 4 = 6). Rather the whole is greater than the sum of the parts such that 2 + 4 = 10.

While the GHRPs (GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Hexarelin) come in only one half-life form and are capable of generating a GH pulse that lasts a couple of hours re-administration of a GHRP is required to effect additional pulses.

Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) however is currently available in several forms which vary only by their half-lives. Naturally occurring GHRH is either a 40 or 44 amino acid peptide with the bioactive portion residing in the first 29 amino acids. This shortened peptide identical in behavior and half-life to that of GHRH is called Growth Hormone Releasing Factor and is abbreviated as GRF(1-29).

GRF(1-29) is produced and sold as a drug called Sermorelin. It has a short-half life measured in minutes. If you prefer analogies think of this as a Testosterone Suspension (i.e. unestered).

To increase the stability and half-life of GRF(1-29) four amino acid changes where made to its structure. These changes increase the half-life beyond 30 minutes which is more than sufficient to exert a sustained effect which will maximize a GH pulse. This form is often called tetrasubstituted GRF(1-29) (or modified) and unfortunately & confusingly mislabeled as CJC-1295. If you prefer analogies think of this as a Testosterone Propionate (i.e. short-estered).

Note that some may also refer to this as CJC-1295 without the DAC (Drug Affinity Complex).

Frequent dosing of either the aforementioned modified GRF(1-29) or regular GRF(1-29) is required and as previously indicated works synergistically with a GHRP.

In an attempt to create a more convenient long-lasting GHRH, a compound known as CJC-1295 was created. This compound is identical to the aforementioned modified GRF(1-29) with the addition of the amino acid Lysine which links to a non-peptide molecule known as a "Drug Affinity Complex (DAC)". This complex allows GRF(1-29) to bind to albumin post-injection in plasma and extends its half-life to that of days. If you prefer analogies think of this as a Testosterone Cypionate (i.e. long-estered). However this is not accurate. CJC-1295 results in continual GH bleed. Although natural pulsation still occurs CJC-1295 does nothing to increase those pulses. Instead it raises base levels of GH and creates a more feminized pattern of release. This not desirable.

Modified GRF(1-29)however when combined with a GHRP brings about a substantial pulse which has desirable effects.

A Brief Summary of Dosing and Administration

Dosing GHRPs (IN LAB TESTING IN PASSED)

The saturation dose in most studies on the GHRPs (GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin & Hexarelin) is defined as either 100mcg or 1mcg/kg.

What that means is that 100mcg will saturate the receptors fully, but if you add another 100mcg to that dose only 50% of that portion will be effective. If you add an additional 100mcg to that dose only about 25% will be effective. Perhaps a final 100mcg might add a little something to GH release but that is it.

So 100mcg is the saturation dose and you could add more up to 300 to 400mcg and get a little more effect.

A 500mcg dose will not be more effective then a 400mcg, perhaps not even more effective then 300mcg.

The additional problems are desensitization & cortisol/prolactin side-effects.

Right on man, thanks a lot for the info, very helpful.

IGF1 & IGF1LR3

IGF stands for insulin-like growth factor. Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) is a polypeptide protein hormone similar in molecular structure to insulin . It plays an important role in childhood growth and continues to have effects in adults. It is a natural substance that is produced in the human body and is at its highest natural levels during puberty. During puberty IGF is the most responsible for the natural muscle growth that occurs during these few years. There are many different things that IGF does in the human body. Among the effects the most positive are increased amino acid transport to cells, increased glucose transport, increased protein synthesis, decreased protein degradation, and increased RNA synthesis.
    Long R3 IGF-1 is signifacantly more potent than IGF-1. The enhanced potency is due to the decreased binding of Long R3 IGF-1 to all known IGF binding proteins. These binding proteins normally inhibit the biological actions of IGF's. When IGF is active it behaves differently in different types of tissues. In muscle cells proteins and associated cell components are stimulated. Protein synthesis is increased along with amino acid absorption. As a source of energy, IGF mobilizes fat for use as energy in adipose tissue. In lean tissue,

IGF prevents insulin from transporting glucose across cell membranes. As a result the cells have to switch to burning off fat as a source of energy.
    IGF also mimic's insulin in the human body. It makes muscles more sensitive to insulin's effects, so if you are a person that currently uses insulin you can lower your dosage by a decent margin to achieve the same effects, and as mentioned IGF will keep the insulin from making you fat.
    The most effective form of IGF is Long R3 IGF-1, it has been chemically altered and has had amino acid changes which cause it to avoid binding to proteins in the human body and allow it to have a much longer half life, around 20-30 hours. "Long R3 IGF-1 is an 83 amino acid analog of IGF-1 comprising the complete human IGF-1 sequence with the substition of an Arg(R) for the Glu(E) at position three, hence R3, and a 13 amino acid extension peptide at the N terminus. This analog of IGF-1 has been produced with the purpose of increasing the biological activity of the IGF peptide."

CJC 1295
    CJC 1295 is a peptide of 29 amino acid length, primarily functioning as a growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) analog. CJC-1295 represents a very exciting new compound that has the potential to increase growth hormone and IGF-I secretion and effects. CJC - 1295 Stimulates GH and IGF-1 Secretion, and will keep a steady increase of HGH and IGF-1 with no increase in prolactin, leading to intense fat loss, and increases protein synthesis for more muscle growth.

CJC-1295 is a synthetic modification of growth hormone releasing factor (GRF) with D-Ala, Gln, Ala, and Leu substitutions at positions 2, 8, 15, and 27 respectively. These substitutions create a much more stable peptide. By applying the Drug Affinity Complex (DAC) technology to GRF, the peptide selectively and covalently binds to circulating albumin after subcutaneous (SC) administration, thus prolonging its half-life.

These substitutions are key to increasing the overall half life of CJC-1295 but there lies an even greater reason as to why the half life has been extended. Bioconjugation is a relatively newer technology that takes a reactive group and attaches it to a peptide, which in turn reacts with a nucleophilic (usually a partially negative molecule) entity found in the blood to form a more stable bond.

In fact, bioconjugation is so effective that there was less than 1% of CJC-1295 left unreacted in vivo and over 90% was stabilized after subcutaneous injection. This means that you get more of what you paid for working for you.

With an increased half life CJC-1295 can provide intense fat loss along with increased protein synthesis for even more muscle growth.

Quote Originally Posted by size_matters View Post
    Right on man, thanks a lot for the info, very helpful.
    No prob man,hope it helps.

Excellent posts, Juced!

Dr. Triceps
    Very nice info Porkchop. I am very interested in trying some out for healing and strength after my hernia surgery. Any sponsor you would recommend? Greatwhite, Rui, chemicalneed, or? Just curious if one company has been prefered over others. Thank you very much. Seriously, anything to help after this miserable surgery really is much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrugs View Post
    Very nice info Porkchop. I am very interested in trying some out for healing and strength after my hernia surgery. Any sponsor you would recommend? Greatwhite, Rui, chemicalneed, or? Just curious if one company has been prefered over others. Thank you very much. Seriously, anything to help after this miserable surgery really is much appreciated.
    Thankyou.

I would recommend (for Research lab studies, NOT human use as that would be against their policy's)
    RUI ALL THE WAY!
    Here is a link: 1mg Lyophilized Long R3 IGF-1

CN is good too but I would pick RUI over them by a hair. (Don't know great white so can't comment)
    I have done bizz with RUI for years now and have never had an issue with any of there products and feel their peptides are of very high quality.

I am acually doing a small lab study on their MT2 and IGF1LR3 right now. :-P
    ohh BTW i shot you over a pm
    Last edited by juced_porkchop; 03-21-2012 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Excellent posts, Juced!
    Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    Thanx!
    Hey, I sent you a PM yesterday and the internet crashed when I tried to send it, I'll try again right now.

Dr. Triceps
    Thanks Porkchop for the helpful pm.

No prob :-)

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrugs View Post
    Thanks Porkchop for the helpful pm.
    Porkchop do you mind dropping me a pm as well regarding the peptide. Am looking at IGFL1R3 for its healing properties for my ruptured tendon..i dont know why i cant pm u

Quote Originally Posted by 99heyho View Post
    Porkchop do you mind dropping me a pm as well regarding the peptide. Am looking at IGFL1R3 for its healing properties for my ruptured tendon..i dont know why i cant pm u
    Sorry i missed this, ill shoot you a pm.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by juced_porkchop View Post
    No prob man,hope it helps.
    nice job Juced

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Torsbear4 View Post
    nice job Juced
    No prob man, hope it helps.

Novice
    Not exactly peptides, but you might want to look into SARMs such as MK-2866 and S4. Some people have had good results using them in PCT or even alone.

Thread Information