Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by b_saan View Post
    Chicago ORD are a bunch of package nazis, that said Im NOT in a 0-3 zip and looking at the tracking of packages I have had a greater likelihood of them coming through NYC customs than ORD luckily.
    i order int'l and live 20 min from O'hare airport. Ive got 3 packages all in the past 5 months, no issues. But all three were 6-8 vials, 2 orals worth of gear so they were not big orders.

if i spent what you did and it was taken by customs id be going nuts. This is why you place smaller orders more often.

If your package gets taken your only out 2-300 bux, not your mortage payment.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    i order int'l and live 20 min from O'hare airport. Ive got 3 packages all in the past 5 months, no issues. But all three were 6-8 vials, 2 orals worth of gear so they were not big orders.

if i spent what you did and it was taken by customs id be going nuts. This is why you place smaller orders more often.

If your package gets taken your only out 2-300 bux, not your mortage payment.
    Fuck my life! should i tell the guy that i'll pay for shipping if he splits the orders into 5 different shipping boxes? maybe that would help? and yeah tell me about it! i am going nuts this is going to suck so bad!

Just curious, how long did it take to get a seizure letter

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    If you are in a 0-3 zipcode you have the highest chance for a pack to get through to you.

Some of the others and especially west coast addresses should really consider going domestic instead because the seizure rates are MUCH higher than sources care to admit!
    Really? wow, that sucks. I am beyond the 3 zipcode so international would probably be bad for me( i guess its just by chance though, maybe it would work maybe not), but im glad i ordered domestic.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsti View Post
    Just curious, how long did it take to get a seizure letter
    it took about 5 days they sent me everything the package was suppose to come in minus the gear i was so pissed!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenner View Post
    you people need to find a domestic source!
    prices are unbeatable over seas though...

Quote Originally Posted by topbod View Post
    prices are unbeatable over seas though...
    No not really. Find a good domestic source.

Pro Bodybuilder
    you people need to find a domestic source!
    X2. You would be surprised how cheap you can get domestic.

Project "AlphaMale" alphamale_devon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    Probably one of the worst with Chicago being a close 2nd.
    Since I been using my method of ordering, I never got no letter from those assholes even though I'm on the west coast. I receive a order yesterday and today this morning.
    Fuck em!!!

Project "AlphaMale" alphamale_devon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by riprockwell View Post
    X2. You would be surprised how cheap you can get domestic.
    Shit I wish I knew where I can get domestic cheap, then I wouldn't have to wait for 2-4wks

it took about 5 days they sent me everything the package was suppose to come in minus the gear i was so pissed!
    wow, i'm almost up to a month, my guy is implying it may have got seized and is willing to resend it. but I haven't gotten the letter.

Just ordered too, 10,000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so well see if my shit comes =]

guys i got seized somush times... i bet i lost more than the guys than posted in this thread. f*cking customs.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it

KRM, me too brother! and I supposedly live in the best zip code for receiving.

I still lose 1 out of 5 packs sent to me from over seas.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    ive been seized one time over 5 orders,got a nice seizure letter from customs,and ever since,no more international for me,only domestic,and the real shit to not lab shit

Man you guys make me nervous every time I read threads like this. I'm on east coast and orders go through new York customs. I guess they are better at updating there tracking there cause I always know when it hits sort facility in customs and clears it. After it clears it's always at my door the 2nd day. Don't know how many orders over the past 3 years from my rookie days of couple hundred dollars to now with last few orders of raws of $1500 an order. Love my source. Not sure if it would help if it got stopped and checked but he labels the package with a legal substance like polyurethane resin sample. Individually packs them in separate sealed bags and then all in 1 sealed bag and puts a real MSDS (material safety data sheet) for whatever legal substance it is labeled with. Full speed ahead until I get seized!

Pro Bodybuilder
    whats up buddy?
    Hey you. Not much here. Just getting ready for my next cycle. How are you??

Junior Bodybuilder
    Okay update! my guy resent my order in 2 different packages this time, 2 different addresses and it entered customs on march 21st and left customs march 21st does this mean the likeness of them getting seized is reduced since it left customs the same day it came into customs?

Okay update! my guy resent my order in 2 different packages this time, 2 different addresses and it entered customs on march 21st and left customs march 21st does this mean the likeness of them getting seized is reduced since it left customs the same day it came into customs?
    Yeah, same day in and out = it made it through.

17 yrs old & BANNED
    As cheap as overseas could be, idk if I would want to risk getting scammed or customs seizing it. Atleast if it's domestic and you get vials of vegetable oil, you know who's ass to kick lol. If you can't find a reputable source, join a local huge gym. Gurantee there's some big time joe in the real big gyms.
    Last edited by Dbolsmoothie; 03-22-2012 at 07:07 AM.

yea i used to always buy international but now i got cheap domestic sources so i dont have too

Junior Bodybuilder
    Man you should edit the packaging detail that's to much info that's not needed

And domestic is the way to go if u have a good source the price is good if not better

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by lite wt rookie View Post
    Man you should edit the packaging detail that's to much info that's not needed

And domestic is the way to go if u have a good source the price is good if not better
    same day in same day out, and it still got seized! fuck my life oh well... found a good domestic source lesson learned.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Very very true! well this first time they shipped it was in one container which wasn't very big and it help 40 bottles of shit! so maybe that's why it got seized b/c it was so small and had a lot of gear in there! so now this time they are shipping in 2 different containers! hopefully this time they are more safe about it! if not then i'm down the drain 1500$ =\
    Don't blame the UGL because your gear got seized and don't say that the UGL wasn't being "safe" because they didn't send it in a bigger box or in 2 different boxes when they shipped it.

I understand your frustration, but that is bullshit. UGL's send orders in single packs all the time...$1,500 isn't shit in comparison to all the other orders that go out as big or bigger. Plenty of people have their gear sent in one pack and recieve it just fine. The fact your gear got seized has NOTHING to do with the UGL's packaging, so don't try to transfer the blame onto them by implying it does.

When customs seizes an order, they don't say..."Ohh...look here, there are a lot of steroid vials packed into this small box...we better nab that one, but let the other steroid orders in bigger boxes go through". No...they seize it because of WHAT is in it, not because it was in a small fuckin' box...LOL. Hopefully your order shows up this time. Customs is a bitch.
    Last edited by Mike Arnold; 03-22-2012 at 01:40 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Arnold View Post
    Don't blame the UGL because your gear got seized and don't say that the UGL wasn't being "safe" because they didn't send it in a bigger box or in 2 different boxes when they shipped it.

I understand your frustration, but that is bullshit. UGL's send orders in single packs all the time...$1,500 isn't shit in comparison to all the other orders that go out as big or bigger. Plenty of people have their gear sent in one pack and recieve it just fine. The fact your gear got seized has NOTHING to do with the UGL's packaging, so don't try to transfer the blame onto them by implying it does.

When customs seizes an order, they don't say..."Ohh...look here, there are a lot of steroid vials packed into this small box...we better nab that one, but let the other steroid orders in bigger boxes go through". No...they seize it because of WHAT is in it, not because it was in a small fuckin' box...LOL. Hopefully your order shows up this time. Customs is a bitch.

Thanks for your valued input Mike.
    Last edited by StoneColdNTO; 03-23-2012 at 12:40 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information