Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    you need to eat more !

Add a large serving of grilled chicken breast unbreaded each day and
    2-3 protein shakes per day and
    TUNA and Seafood!!

also dbol for 2 weeks is a waste.. try 4-5 weeks 20-30mg. at least enough to overlap half lives throughout the day

Bench double your weight?
    Quote Originally Posted by Spear View Post
    Guys on here rip me apart for eating crap loads of chicken, but it works for me. With a rice cooker and baking my chicken, it's pretty simple to eat huge and decently clean.
    I dont se why they would. Chicken is loaded with protein and can be made 100 different ways. Rice and chicken= protein and carbs with minimal fat. I'd say a pretty well rounded meal.

Quote Originally Posted by josh223 View Post
    you need to eat more !

TUNA and Seafood!!

also dbol for 2 weeks is a waste.. try 4-5 weeks 20-30mg. at least enough to overlap half lives throughout the day
    half life is around 2-4 hours from what I've read online. So every 3 hours at 5mg or so?

Quote Originally Posted by dedicatedbiceps View Post
    How much ED? I have research chem. .25ml or .5ml? I don't want to over-do it.
    Start .5ml ed if symptons don`t get better go up to 1ml. I don`t see why not stop the gyno at that dose...it can`t be to severe cause you just start your cycle. Increase the d-bol and take it everyday and for longer than 2 weeks.

you need to eat more !

TUNA and Seafood!!

agreed with eat more but remember that the shakes will not replace a meal...

Amateur Bodybuilder
    you are right shakes will not replace a meal but are very helpful to ADD to your diet while bulking.

and yeah if you take a 5 or 10mg dbol every 4-6 hours you will be fine.

I think these 3hour half lives are for the 5mg tabs because I took 5 10mg tabs a day split throughout the day and felt stable levels all day.

for example take 1 when u first wakeup with food, 1 at lunch, 1-2 before gym and 1 before bed.

you are right shakes will not replace a meal but are very helpful to ADD to your diet while bulking.

and yeah if you take a 5 or 10mg dbol every 4-6 hours you will be fine.

I think these 3hour half lives are for the 5mg tabs because I took 5 10mg tabs a day split throughout the day and felt stable levels all day.

for example take 1 when u first wakeup with food, 1 at lunch, 1-2 before gym and 1 before bed.
    Yeah it`s true I`m very clear on that. Thats why I told him ( after he post his diet) your shakes are like a bonus on your diet take them give you extra protein and carbs to add to your current intake of those. About the d-bol completely agree with you josh thats how I take mines and work great but I beleived 20mg is low, I start mine at 30mg the vets in here told me to go up at 40 to 50mg a day, I did it and results are even better!!
    Last edited by pikiki; 03-14-2012 at 01:19 AM. Reason: spelling

Hey bro. I missed my last test injection

I just did a normal injection of 250mg. Do you think it'll be alright. I didn't know if my test will dip or not b/c cypionate is slow acting. Thanks in advance.

Hey bro. I missed my last test injection

I just did a normal injection of 250mg. Do you think it'll be alright. I didn't know if my test will dip or not b/c cypionate is slow acting. Thanks in advance.
    You will be ok, just try to keep your pin days on point. Don`t miss them but if for any reason that happened make sure got it next day if you can.

Talking 1st Test Cyp/Dbol Cycle RESULTS
    Hey guys I've done tons of research on the cycle and decided to start this week. I'll post before and after pictures as well as before and after arm, chest and waist measurements. I'll also try to do a detailed log of what I'm feeling with these doses, so I can help others out. I posted my lifting stats to give you an idea of where I started.

Conclusion: My first cycle went well. I didn't eat all that great, I think the test gave me a serious craving for sugar. Next cycle I will et right and train harder. I'm happy with my results and will start another cycle in 10-12 weeks.

Stats:
    Weight: 140lbs After 149lbs
    Height: 5'10"
    Arms: 13in After 13.8in
    Chest: 36in After 38in
    Waist: 29in After 31in

Lifting Stats before :
    Bench Press: 225lbs 3 reps
    Curl: 40lbs 8 reps
    Leg press: 500lbs 8 reps
    Dead lift: 225lbs 5 reps

Lifting Stats after:
    Bench Press: 225 6 reps
    Curl:45lbs 8 reps
    Leg press: 500lbs 9 reps
    Dead lift: 245 5 reps

Cycle:
    Week 1-10 dbol 20mg ED for 1st 2 weeks
    test- 500mg
    letro .1ml EOD

2 week break to allow last test injection to "cycle" out before PCT
    PCT:
    Week 12-15
    Tamox 10-20mg ED

Injection Information:

Monday 250mg and Thursday 250mg Testosterone
    I'm using a 22 gauge .75 inch needle in my Vastus Lateralis quad muscle.

Updates:

Update 1:
    After 4 days of the cycle I feel great, my mood has been great, might be the placebo effect.
    So far Ive done 2 injections of test totaling 500mg, and 20mg dbol on training days.

Update 2
    Switched to a 25 gauge needle & it feels so much better.

Who dares wins! TheFitnessLife4ever's Avatar
    So wait, have you ran the cycle or what? If so, you definately could've gotten the same results naturally with good diet and training. Also, at 140lbs, what're you doing messing with gear? You should be focusing on your diet. I honestly can't say I haven't met someone who couldn't get to a natural 180-200lbs who traine and ate right. If you are normal and have a sack, there's no reason for you not to be able to either.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Wow you are 5'10 and 140..

Sorry bro but your gonna hear it. YOU NEED TO EAT, NOT USE STEROIDS

I will Admit, I started my first cycle at 175 6ft, but thats a whole 35 pounds more than you, and I was not at my genetic potential.

Another thing, rotate your injection sites. Mix in glutes and ventroglutes, maybe even delts.

I highly recommend you fixing your diet bro because if its still bad when you are done with the cycle you will lose ALL of your gains...

Yes^^^ what he said. And also... Who runs dbol at 20mg for that long. What a waste of money and liver!

Edit: my bad I misread that dbol dosage
    Last edited by anewguy; 05-22-2012 at 01:02 AM.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    I gained 36 pounds on my first cycle, kept 28 2 months after post cycle therapy (pct). same exact cycle as yours except I only did 9 weeks instead of 10.

You are doing something SEVERELY WRONG. I misread, and thought you were on your first week of your first cycle. Because I gained 9 pounds my first week.

Let me say that again.

I gained the amount you gained whole cycle, In the first week lol

Amateur Bodybuilder
    and sorry bro but I don't understand how you can bench 225 3x but only curl 40lbs?

are you talking about dumbbells? in each hand?

Another thing, MOST IMPORTANT LIFT OF ALL TIME, you forgot to leave out.
    SQUATS.

If you do squats 1-2x per week combined with a good 3500-4500 calorie diet you WILL put on weight

I gained 36 pounds on my first cycle, kept 28 2 months after post cycle therapy (pct). same exact cycle as yours except I only did 9 weeks instead of 10.

You are doing something SEVERELY WRONG. I misread, and thought you were on your first week of your first cycle. Because I gained 9 pounds my first week.

Let me say that again.

I gained the amount you gained whole cycle, In the first week lol
    Me too brother! His lifts barely went up either. OP, either your gear was bunk and plainly produced a placebo, or your on the anorexic diet. If I was a hard gainer, shit Id take that to my advantage and eat shit tons of protein but also not worry about clean carbs. Take your body to your advantage and dirty bulk.

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFitnessLife4ever View Post
    Me too brother! His lifts barely went up either. OP, either your gear was bunk and plainly produced a placebo, or your on the anorexic diet. If I was a hard gainer, shit Id take that to my advantage and eat shit tons of protein but also not worry about clean carbs. Take your body to your advantage and dirty bulk.

Right, I think it's more of a dietary issue.
    And being a hardgainer, you are supposed to eat more, but people that are naturally thin don't have as strong appetite as larger people. Not only that but they probably have poor eating habits and eat the wrong foods at the wrong time.

CSF= chicken, steak, fish. EAT IT

Right, I think it's more of a dietary issue.
    And being a hardgainer, you are supposed to eat more, but people that are naturally thin don't have as strong appetite as larger people. Not only that but they probably have poor eating habits and eat the wrong foods at the wrong time.

CSF= chicken, steak, fish. EAT IT

I was just about to say that. I seriously ate as much as I could. I was just never hungry and when I was it was for sweets. I'm going to get my diet on track and in a few months try it again(Doing it right of course)

Quote Originally Posted by TheFitnessLife4ever View Post
    On the anorexic diet I've been eating as much as I could. I just need to get my diet in check and eat the right things. Does gear ever make you crave sweets or is that just me?

By dirty bulk you mean eat a ton of everything (mostly clean)?

On the anorexic diet I've been eating as much as I could. I just need to get my diet in check and eat the right things. Does gear ever make you crave sweets or is that just me?

Why don't you post up your diet and be honest with it. With those stats theres no way in hell you were eating as much as you think you were. And that 9lb gain was probably all water.

It's your will power brah. Once the gear starts for me, sweets don't even look good. I know they will hinder my gains therefore deprive me from wanting them. Shouldn't touch the gear till you know you have the willpower. I waited for the same reason and felt I was ready now.

time to get serious.....
    Last edited by BoBoy; 05-23-2012 at 02:27 AM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    One thing missing in your stats....Age, i am guessing 16 or 17 yrs old.

Junior Bodybuilder
    You may want to read this forum about letro..it will kill the gyno

Letro for gyno reversal log and questions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Thread Information