Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    expectations after finishing dbol in a Test E Cycle
    so i'm on a Dbol (40 mg, weeks1-4 dbol ) Test E(400 mg, weeks1-10) Cycle and i'm 9 days off the Dbol . I started at 6'0 182 pounds at 7% bf and worked my way up to 200 pounds flat by the end of week 4. since finishing the Dbol i've dropped back down to 189. I've come across a few threads on this but i haven't seen a drop off in weight as much as 10 pounds. Now i'll admit i was carrying a lot of water weight. In college i have to walk about 10-15 minutes each way every time i go to class and about half way through the walk my calves would feel so swollen and cramp up. I haven't lost any strength though as i was a little concerned going to the gym today, but still benched 285 5x5 just as i did last week. My question is for anybody with the experience is what can i expect out of my next 5 weeks? how much weight will i gain back? will i increase that much more in strength and add another 40 pounds to the bench or will i only add another 10 pounds to the bench? As of right now i do feel extremely cut though. My body fat is most definitely less than when i weighed 182. I guess i just miss having my lats feeling constantly swollen as it seems most of my water retention was kept in all my back muscles.

You lost it because it was all water weight. Diet depicts what gains you will get. If you are not gaining, then you simply are not eating enough.

Rookie
    so is 6,000 cals a day not enough? i couldn't imagine eating more. i feel like i'm doing a cutting cycle right now. i can't pinch any fat off my stomach or anywhere on my body. i'm cut as shit now. i look swollen 24/7 because i have veins within veins that i didnt know i have always bulging out. but the purpose of my cycle was to put on weight and then cut down just before summer. should i start eating cookies for breakfast or what? one thing is i've been eating a 6,000 for the past 6 months because i finally realized i had a really fast metabolism and i bet not drinking alcohol, and the steroids increased it even more.

Post up your diet. Maybe we can help. I really doubt you are eating 6000 cals and are under 190. Repping 285 at 190 and 6 feet tall is pretty impressive. Your a strong fucker. Your test should be staring to work pretty good now if your almost at week 6. I have a feeling you might have made some mis calculations on your diet and bf%. If you started at 7% wich I doubt is accurate and now you are at a lesser bf%? You might be making some over zealous guesstimates.
    Last edited by PedestrianX; 03-10-2012 at 08:19 PM.

village idiot
    For some odd reason, I generally have a very similar problem. When I make the transition from the dbol, I drop weight. My test cycles are moderately light around the 400 mg range or so. The days seem to be hit or miss until I am in week 6.

Rookie
    Meal 1 Oatmeal:sometimes mixed with a protien drink
    Meal 2 Egg white ham and cheese sandwich
    Meal 3: Peanut butter sandwich/ or tuna sandwich
    Meal 4: bowl of rice with a 300 cal protein shake
    Meal 5: ham sandwich
    Meal 6: either chicken, pasta, or steak with some veggies and sometimes another side of potaoes.

also throughout the day i'll snack on nutrition bars, fruit smeared with peanut butter, and yogurt because i'm constantly hungry.

it's somewhere between 5,000-6000 cals. i didn't write the portion sizes of my meals, but i'll eat 4-5 times the portion size listed on the nutritional facts label. Also i always have 2 protein shakes a day. one after my work out and one 1-2 hours before or in the morning. only thing is i'm taking myoplex which is only 300 cals.
    Last edited by dmgkm; 03-10-2012 at 08:37 PM.

5-6k a day
    That seems way to low. Try fitday.com and see what the exact numbers are per day. That only seems like maybe 2500 to 3000 per day if that.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tjkita View Post
    That seems way to low. Try fitday.com and see what the exact numbers are per day. That only seems like maybe 2500 to 3000 per day if that.
    if thats only 2500-3000 then i've only been eating 1000 cals a day for my whole life. i know im eating 2-3 times more than i once used to.
    Last edited by dmgkm; 03-10-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Your dbol is Winstrol (winny) or just fake?

IDK but something is not making sense here.

Those meals would have to be 1000 cals each. That's some big ass sandwiches and a lot of oatmeal. Your on the right path. Just keep eating. Eat more grow more. You arnt anywhere near 6k cals

No way thats 6k calories. I would count your macros and get the diet set up perfectly. But either way, at 190 lbs, you will not need 6k calories.

Novice
    honestly thats not alot of food when reading it . I eat 4-5 big meals and a 200 gram marabou chockolate and i still reach around 4 k calories ... 6k IS ALOT.

Rookie
    try myfitnesspal.com
    its an amazing site to keep track of your daily calories

Rookie
    guess is too late now
    how did your cycle go and what pct did you use?

Conquistador, lots of these threads are old. I made the same mistake. Although, they are full of good info

Thread Information