Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mg to CC need help
    How many mg is it to 1cc. I have 250mg of test e and i have 1cc syringe from ar-r.com. Can anyone help me out quickly!!

FYI the MG of your Test is based off a CC
    so if u have Test 250 thats 250mg/CC

i have 10cc of 250/mg per test

ya so every CC is 250MG
    but i will like to point out that a 1CC pin aint to good for 1cc liquid just becasue u will have to pull the plunger all the way out
    i would recommend a 3cc barrel for your next purchase if u are planning to cycle.. and if u are 10cc is not even close to enough

i am about to buy 3CC from ar-r.com is it fine to inject with the same needle i draw with? if the syringe comes with the 1inch needle attached to it?

a seringue can be used to pierce only one time in the body. after what you will need a other seringue, don never pierce two times with the same seringue. unless you are in a sterile environment, but usualy it's not the case.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it

good lord

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfZeu$ View Post
    i am about to buy 3CC from ar-r.com is it fine to inject with the same needle i draw with? if the syringe comes with the 1inch needle attached to it?
    It's ok to use the same needle you drew with from a safety point of view provided you wiped the top with alcohol well, handle the syringe cleanly, proper injection techniques etc... that said, the pin will be dulled a bit and may not be quite as comfortable going in. The doctor doesn't change pins and you don't really have to either.

Ok cause I have 1cc syringe and and the tren is dosed at 100mg a cc, and my test is at 250mg a cc. So I'm guessing the syringe I bought from Ar-r is 1cc- 250mg?

Bro.... U just lost me on your last comment
    If u are shooting them both together that would be 2cc

If your asking what I think your asking, 100 mg of tren will be 1 cc and 250 mg of test will be one cc. Combined that will be two cc's. I assume this is your first cycle Zeu$. Is that assumption correct?

Quote Originally Posted by noobmuscle View Post
    If your asking what I think your asking, 100 mg of tren will be 1 cc and 250 mg of test will be one cc. Combined that will be two cc's. I assume this is your first cycle Zeu$. Is that assumption correct?
    Yes you are correct cutting running tren 50mg eod and test e 250mg a week. I just lost because I have ordered 3cc syringes and I have about 25 1cc syringes. Lmao I don't know how to dose it. Don't worry guys I don't start till march 18th. I have letro and prami and gonna run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the last 4 weeks if I can still get my hands on it. Pct is Clomid and nolva.

So If I have the 1cc syringe from Ar, then that whole syringe Can have how many mg inside of it

Test e is 250mg cc I have 10cc
    Tren A is at 100mg per cc I have 10cc

Wow confused again

A 1cc pin can only hold 1cc liquid
    So it can hold any MG product u have under a CC

And tren IS NOT A FIRST CYClE product

Quote Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    And tren IS NOT A FIRST CYClE product
    I agree, but your gonna do what your gonna do. Hell I'm just glad to hear you got a post cycle therapy planned out.

But seriousley, at least re-think the Tren.

If u have 250mg sus it =1cc on the syringe and that's a 250mg shot. If u have 100mg of tren it = 1cc on the syringe and that's a 100mg shot. I hope that helps u

Rookie
    1 cc is 1 ml

Quote Originally Posted by charles8606 View Post
    1 cc is 1 ml
    For sure, and thx everyone. I running tren at 50 eod becUae I can't get Anavar and I don't plan on using ass for long. I used m drol n shit and kept all my strength gains. My strict diet will give me the result that I will be striving for and my post cycle therapy (pct) will hopefully help me keep the gains I make.

I'm 196 was 208 back in Jan 1st 2012. My last cycle was ended in middle of oct. 6 week dbol only. Kept almost all strength I made on it.

My bench is 295 3-5x
    My squat was 405 2x but now it like 365 1x since I don't really squat but am starting to
    My military was 240 2x on the smith machine but now on the free weighs it's 205 2-3x
    My dead lift which I'm new to still is 315 2-5x which is weak lol.
    I can curl in each hand sitting down 80lbs 2x when feeling super good, but its usually at 70 2x.

Idk y this bodybuilder and these dudes telling me to run 300-400mg of tren a week and eq and test at 500-700. Lol I done alot of research, I know what the sides are from tren and test, I know I'm taking a risk with tren, but at 50mg eod the sides are less but still there if prone. If I get any bad sides after 2 weeks I'll drop the tren and finish with test and keep cutting.

A buddy of mine is currently on test e 250 a week. It's his 5th week and hes up 15lbs and he's running 10weeks.

My goal is to lose fat, stay at the same weight or gain 5-10lbs, pretty much get ripped guys.

I'm currently 6ft 196lbs at 10-11% fat. I hope I can drop down to 7%. I was gonna run clen, but many say not to use it.

Btw guys I got my post cycle therapy (pct) first, getting my tren n test Friday and getting my needles next week. Only thing I gotta get is HCG, my dealer is out and that leads me elsewhere :/. So I'll be getting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) hopefully coming in the 3-4th week of cycle. I'm planning on running it 250-500iu for 3 weeks then the last week at 500-1000iu 2x week

Dr. Triceps
    Your last cycle was 6 weeks of Dbol only? And now you're gonna run Tren on your second cycle when your first cycle wasnt even a proper real cycle?? This site is not just a place for proper dosage but more importantly proper gear recommendations so you don't mess yourself up. Forget the Tren for now, do more research, and ask more questions if you need to or don't understand things

Dr. Triceps
    And you can get plenty ripped off of just Test alone with proper diet. Forget about that Tren. Tryin to help you here bro. Stick to just Test at 500mgs a week and take your Tren money and spend it with 3J on a proper diet on your quest to get ripped. Couple hundy with 3J will get you waaaay more ripped than a bottle of Tren.

I'm going to give u the best advice, if ur mind is on Tren for ur SECOND cycle u need to make sure u know WTF ur doing . Pls ask and learn before u start u cycle. I have a feelin ur gonna have some problems.

ill write out my cycle for you guys

Week 1-10/ Test E 250mg a week
    Week 1-6/ Tren A 50mg eod
    Week 1-15/ letro .25 eod
    Week 1-8/ Prami .25 2x week
    Week 4-15 Liquid dudust .25 2x week(for hair)
    Week 8-12 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu 2x week
    Week 12-16/ PCT
    -Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
    -Novla 40/40/20/20/20

Example for diet
    Breakfast
    7:30am
    4 whites two full eggs
    1 cup of oatmeal
    banana
    Green tea
    omega-3 pills

10:30am
    25g of protein zero carb
    apple
    nature valley bar or almonds n peanuts
    Ammio acid pills

12:35 pm
    200-300G of chicken
    cup of rice

1pm
    Preworkout
    Plus glu pills 1g

2:30-3pm
    25g of protein
    chicken(boiled) or fish
    rice
    Glu pills 1 g
    BCCA pills
    tonalin

5pm
    ammio pills
    tuna or chicken
    greens
    carrots
    green tea
    tonalin

Quote Originally Posted by jadakiss View Post
    I'm going to give u the best advice, if ur mind is on Tren for ur SECOND cycle u need to make sure u know WTF ur doing . Pls ask and learn before u start u cycle. I have a feelin ur gonna have some problems.
    3 people i know of had tren as a first and had good results, I've done a lot of research, theres nothing wrong with using it as a first, however it is more of a risk because i never actually had a real cycle, but I have everything in had in case of sides, plus I'm running 50mg eod, very low dose, after 2 weeks is usually when side effects kick in, night sweats and some sleepiness nights don't bother me, if sides get worse then of course ill drop the teen. if everything is going well then ill bump it up to 75mg eod and see how it goes for another 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by SonOfZeu$ View Post
    Yes you are correct cutting running tren 50mg eod and test e 250mg a week. I just lost because I have ordered 3cc syringes and I have about 25 1cc syringes. Lmao I don't know how to dose it. Don't worry guys I don't start till march 18th. I have letro and prami and gonna run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) the last 4 weeks if I can still get my hands on it. Pct is Clomid and nolva.

So If I have the 1cc syringe from Ar, then that whole syringe Can have how many mg inside of it

Test e is 250mg cc I have 10cc
    Tren A is at 100mg per cc I have 10cc

ooooook where to start with this mess lol...

So you made the mistake of running an oral only cycle, o well its already done and i'm sure your body recovered naturally just fine by now...you liked it, i don't advise it and think is a very amateur move as well as an UN-educated but heyy different strokes for different folks...thats water under the bridge now...

so this is basically your FIRST cycle and you are not aware of how you body reacts to Test in general, Tren is a HARSH compound with a lot of sides my man...im numerous cycles in and just got the balls to run the stuff myself for my spring cycle...and im also running my tren E with Aromasin, Caber, Proviron, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and the standard Nolva Clomid post cycle therapy (pct), which you mentioned nothing of any of them... my advice as well as many others will be to drop the Tren save it for next time around get more Test E and maybe some dbol and run those together...If your 7% bodyfat as it is Test E and dbol will do you juuuuust fine!!!

You have 10cc of Test E on hand...this is NOT enough for a cycle!!! Test E is a long acting ester and should be run for atleast 14 weeks at 500mg per week to be effective...

Also i may add if you do not know how to dose your injections as far as mg per ml then you shouldn't be running SHIT you should be reading and learning first!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information