Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HDV
    sonnybros
    please help with terrible body acne
    im 31 yrs old and 1 month into post cycle therapy (pct) of 2nd cycle. i never has body acne before AAS. starting about halfway through my 1st cycle I have terrible acne on my back,shoulders and chest. it doesnt go away during post cycle therapy (pct) or between my 1st and 2nd cycle. please any ideas is greatly appreciated. thx

what are you using for post cycle therapy (pct)? what did you cycle with?

i would recommend talking to a dermatologist. he may be able to give you whats best for your body. you can also use medicated acne wash on your troubled areas. i use clean and clear and it seems to work. shower right after workout, twice a day if possible.
    i would suggest to stay away from oral medication like accutane etc as they stress the body even more.

There are a couple things you can take on cycle that help to reduce acne N2Guard. Don't know that from experience but i've read it a few times and it could help.
    I also know for a fact that accutane is very good at clearing acne as I use it. I've always had bad acne on my face and body but it has completely cleared it. Though I would not suggest taking it while using orals because it is very hard on your liver. I will be using it though while on cycle with orals, but i'll be using liver protection and upping the accutane dosage to counter-act the acne. Use this method at your own risk though. FYI I got my accutane prescription through a dermatologist.

Unfortunately accutane is the way to go bro, I got my prescription from my dermatologist as well, but I'm just on a low matinance dose now and have been for a while,with no sides and regular blood test to make sure my liver is fine.

HDV
    If you go the accutane route just be careful it is a very strong drug and has side effects.

As Rider said go see a derm they will definately help you. I am 32 and have bad acne as well from cycle but it's something I am prone to so it doesn't bother me. It will clear up eventually once all the crap is out your system. Well does for me at least.
    Matt0071 likes this.

Novice
    As far as over the counter face wash, Olay (sensitive) face wash works better for me then the actuall face wash for treating acne. My fiancÚ turned me onto it, really helps! I use it on my face/chest/back.
    Last edited by 93stangers; 07-10-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Go for UV treatment and washes over accutane. That shit is harsh and you WILL regret taking it. I took it over ten years ago and I swear it caused permanent damage.

Olay
    Quote Originally Posted by 93stangers View Post
    As far as over the counter face wash, Olay (sensitive) face wash works better for me then the actuall face wash for treating acne. My fiancÚ turned me onto it, really helps! I use it on my face/chest/back.
    damn bro, you must smell real pretty too....lol

Epharma/Genomex Client Matt0071's Avatar
    i just deal with it as it is one of the sides for me on aas

Not to smart to think you can use a so called liver protectant to help with accutane and orals. Nothing will protect your liver, get some labs while on and see. If anything try synthergine, it's the only thing I've seen to have labs backing its claims.

But you shouldn't need accutane multiple times, typically once or twice and done. For some reason, tetracycline at 250mg a day is really working for me. Didn't work before but I don't get bad acne.

Quote Originally Posted by Harnold View Post
    damn bro, you must smell real pretty too....lol
    ^^^ Ha

uniquemicals
Thread Information