Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Novice
    Lump under nipple need help
    Did test c cycle for 10 weeks (first cycle ever) followed by 5weeks post cycle therapy (pct). Completed post cycle therapy (pct) end of December 2011. No issues with gyno or anything during cycle or post cycle therapy (pct). Then during February 2012 - did 4 weeks IGF DES. On the last week of it now. Today I just noticed a small lump about the size of a pea under the nipple on one side. Nipple is a bit tender too.

This sounds like gyno sympthoms. The strange thing is that its been 3 months since the end of cycle (2 months since end of post cycle therapy (pct)), which is queit a delay for gyno. This appeared after IGF which is not supposed to cause gyno. Any recommendations? I plan to see the doctor in about a week or two if this doesn't go away.

I have a SERM, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and PI on hand and ready for use if needed.

Try letro

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by jadakiss View Post
    Try letro
    I currently have the following:
    SERM - CLOMIPHENE CITRATE (Clomid)
    AI - EXEMESTANE (Aromasin)
    PI - PRAMIPEXOLE

I just started taking the Clomid today... I know letro is an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Any reason why I should take letro over aromasin for my condition?

Since I have the three named products above on hand I would prefer to try one that I have rather then wait for a shipment of something. If you think it will help.

re
    as far as i know letro is the only Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that is well known to get rid of existing gyno...whereas the others..aromasin, arimidex are better at preventing it. Letro is much more suppressive with estrogen and is probably the reason why.

Novice
    Ok thanks letro it is then...

What are your thoughts on the timing of this?

It's very odd to me that gyno would be experienced 3 months after AAS.

Also IGF is not supposed to aromatasize.

Doesn't make sense for this to happen now.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Once we have compromised our HTPA the lasting effects on ALL our hormones is exclusive to each individual. This is why this game isn't for everyone.

With my rants out of the way . . . Block your estro NOW and HARD with Letro sounds like the best idea, but take whatever Aromatase inhibitor (AI) you have right now until you get some Letro.

Mike when he does get letro how much should he start with? Plus does he need to drop any other Aromatase inhibitor (AI) he was taken? Im askin since I don't know my damn self.

Getting Big the Ology Way Solid Snake's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jadakiss View Post
    Mike when he does get letro how much should he start with? Plus does he need to drop any other Aromatase inhibitor (AI) he was taken? Im askin since I don't know my damn self.
    I would think you would drop the other Aromatase inhibitor (AI) after a few days on letro. Start your letro low at .5mg and work your way up to 2.5mg. Stay at that dose until the lump goes away or gets significantly smaller. Then work your way back down to .5mg. I believe 2 weeks of nolva is the next step in order to avoid estrogen rebound.

17 yrs old & BANNED
    Different bodytypes seem to be more sensitive to estrogenic effects or rebound. You may be just sensitive or be exposed to too much enviromnental estrogen(perfume, fragrance, plastic). Either way, just run some letro to be safe. Good luck!

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Solid Snake View Post
    I would think you would drop the other Aromatase inhibitor (AI) after a few days on letro. Start your letro low at .5mg and work your way up to 2.5mg. Stay at that dose until the lump goes away or gets significantly smaller. Then work your way back down to .5mg. I believe 2 weeks of nolva is the next step in order to avoid estrogen rebound.
    How about clomid instead of nolva? I already have a bunch of clomid on hand I would hate to buy nolva too if its not needed.

Novice
    One other question... I know if letro doesn't work I hear that surgery is the only other option. My symptoms are very minor. The lump is not visible and only slightly sensitive. If letro doesn't cure it, is there any harm in not removing the gyno tissue?

17 yrs old & BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by marnold333 View Post
    One other question... I know if letro doesn't work I hear that surgery is the only other option. My symptoms are very minor. The lump is not visible and only slightly sensitive. If letro doesn't cure it, is there any harm in not removing the gyno tissue?
    You absolutely dot have to get surgery. There will just be a build up of tissue there so when you get in the single digit body fat numbers, it will be visibly less appealing in the physique.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbolsmoothie View Post
    You absolutely dot have to get surgery. There will just be a build up of tissue there so when you get in the single digit body fat numbers, it will be visibly less appealing in the physique.
    I don't think it should be an issue then. I am at about 7-8% body fat right now and its not visible at all.

.. So is clomid ok to take instead of nolva after letro?

I have used letro in the past and it is very effective. Personally, I stick with 1.25mg per day - it seems to do the trick for me without the nasty sides that letro can have.

Novice
    As an update - used Aromasin for a few days while waiting for Letro. Even with Aromasin alone I feel my nipple is slightly less sensative. Lump has not grown anymore... Starting Letro today.

Novice
    One concern I have is the "dry" factor. I am prone to joint/tendon issues. My frame wasn't meant to carry a lot of muscle but i force it to anyway. I am currently working through some tendon injuries which are about 80% healed. I am worried that letro will prevent healing or make it worse. For joint/tendon repair I'm currently taking animal cuts by universal and super cissus. I was thinking of throwing in some IGF lr3 in a couple of weeks when things start drying out for injury healing. Is it ok to run a high dose of letro while on a low-moderate dose of igf lr3?

Novice
    fish oil bro. double the recommended daily amount and pop those gels caps and your joints will be fine. If they start to ache badly don't push too much weight on squats etc until you are off letro.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatmonallstar1998 View Post
    fish oil bro. double the recommended daily amount and pop those gels caps and your joints will be fine. If they start to ache badly don't push too much weight on squats etc until you are off letro.
    I'm agreeing with this. ^

Although if you keep your letro dose reasonable, I bet you won't have any problems. Try .625 mg a day for a while and see how that goes before you run it up too high.

Novice
    I slowly ramped up my dosage my increasing by .5 mg every over day. I did this up until i reached 2mg per day. I feel like I have a really bad hangover 24 hrs a day. I'm always tired from it, but if I take caffeine I get even more dizzy. At times I am near vomitting or passing out from the head spins. Plus the emotions of a 12 yr old girl.

No way I can handle 2.5mg given my body's reactions thus far. But I am debating whether to even stay at 2mg. Should I reduce my dose? This stuff may be to strong for me at that high a dose.

The gyno has gone down a little and nipple is no longer sensitive...

two questions:
    1. Could still get rid of the gyno at a lower dose? (Maybe 1 or 1.5mg per day)
    2. Also how long should I stay on letro if the gyno doesn't go away completely? In other words, at what point would you consider untreatable?

Novice
    I dropped my letro dose to 1.5mg. Still feel like I have a bad hangover. I have to turn my head very slowly or the room starts spinning. I just don't see this being tolerable for work/gym on a long term basis.

Should I consider dropping my dose to 1mg or stick with 1.5mg a bit longer to see if my body adjusts?

I am worried if I go too low a dose I will kill the estrogen but not get ride of the gyno.

Novice
    Hey where did you get your letro from? I'm just over a week into RUI letro at 1.25mg (0.5ml of the liquid) and I don't have symptoms anything resembling what you are describing.

Novice
    From manpower research supply. Mine is in pill form.

The side effects I'm experiencing seem to be in line with side effects listed for letro. It's just the light headed/dizzy feeling is pretty extreme.

Novice
    Maybe I am still filling the side effects from the 2mg dose. I did only switch back to 1.5mg yesterday and I know letro stays in your system for a while.

Anyone have suggestions what I should do?

I dot rid of mine with tamox with the same story u had, u can run letro and tamox, tamox does the job of removing the shit under the tissue. Some may disagree but I got rid of it with tamox

Novice
    So I decided to cut my dosage down to 1mg per day and about 90% of side effects went away. I plan to continue at this dose for about a week then up it to 1.5mg and see how I feel.. I think my body just doesn't react too well to this stuff. Don't mind some sides but not to the point I can't work or gym.

Never heard of tamox. I'll have to look into this. I will probably add if letro doesn't start clearing the gyno soon. It really hasn't changed much in size, slight decrease. Although its only been just over a 1 week since I started letro.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information