Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

I think it came out what do I do?
    So its my sixth shot and normally it never bleeds and if it does its just a few drops, however, today I did a shot and when I pulled out it was all oozing out it didnt look like much blood just oil, what do I do?

old school
    ever once in awhile this happens, no worries thou your all good bro

happen to few on several occassions and i didnt experience any bad sides or feel as thou i lost anything, strenth or size that is, i continued to see results

Amateur Bodybuilder alexus hensicus's Avatar
    Proceed as if it did go just fine and follow your schedule. Don't double dose cause you think the oil came out.

Awesome, good to know, thanks for replyin so fast, I was debating if I shouldda took another shot or not... Whats the cause for it to push the oil out like that?

Junior Bodybuilder
    did you happen to leave the needle in for a few seconds after all of the oil was injected? or did you take it right out?

Idk I was in a bit of a hurry to go to university, I might have pulled it out right away..... So after injecting just pause then remove?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by palmers View Post
    Idk I was in a bit of a hurry to go to university, I might have pulled it out right away..... So after injecting just pause then remove?
    depends on where you pinning and with what size needle.... and as always, leave the needle in for 30 seconds or more before removing.

Junior Bodybuilder
    ^^just as he said, leave it in there for 30 seconds and finish the rest of the procedure, also you said you were in, try not to rush this part of your day man cause you never know you might forget a step or not sanitize properly who knows every little thing counts, and did you rub the injection site after everything was said and done with for a minute or two?

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolossus View Post
    depends on where you pinning and with what size needle.... and as always, leave the needle in for 30 seconds or more before removing.
    Where did you come up with this Idea? and what is the purpose?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatbastard View Post
    Where did you come up with this Idea? and what is the purpose?
    I'm sorry... i don't understand your question... what idea and purpose?

if you are asking about where to inject... different areas have greater or less fat tissue and muscle density.

if you are asking about what size needle... same as above, a 1" to the glute might not depot deep enough, so you would want to use a 1.5".

if you are asking about waiting 30 sec's... it is mostly trial and error, but also helps absorb the pressure of a new depot in the muscle tissue.

I don't think you need to wait that long. i only wait 10 secs before pulling out. you can always do a Z track inject and that would mitigate any oil or blood coming out.

Yea I use alcohol pads and massage it, I also use hotwater on the bottle to make it thinner. Whats a z

Track inject?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Misc View Post
    I don't think you need to wait that long. i only wait 10 secs before pulling out. you can always do a Z track inject and that would mitigate any oil or blood coming out.
    yes, but not always... nothing to argue, i find 30 sec's with a 1" needle sufficient. I always z track.

Muscles can't stop this.. Pinnacle@Rep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Misc View Post
    Depends on the viscosity of the carrier in the gear being used as to the amount of time you wait to pull out needle!!!!

Nuber two... Z track helps but doesn't change the fact that if you pull it out too quickly, you will still OOOZE You just wont see the oooze cause instead of coming out of the hole that would have been in line with the muscle now you are oozing out in the layer (intersticial) space between your muscle and skin and fat!!! This will cause INFLAMATION.

I always leave the needle in for 20 seconds and never have oooozing probs. Pull it out quickly and it oooozes EVERY time!!!!

I also use a gear that is VERY thin compared to the traditional oil GSO and Saff, Cotton etc..... My gear is a 50/50 of Saff and Professional Pharma grade Injectable carrier!!!
    The viscosity of this carrier is 8.4 and the Saff 29.3.

GSO 27.6

50/50 combo will give you about 17 I would say!!

Thinner needs more time than thicker!!!