Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Grey top HGH confirmed to be fake!
    A certain suppliers grey tops now have 5 tests posted, 3 of those tests by what i consider to be reputable guys and the other two by newer people that are most likely legit as well.

All showing the same thing!! both IGF and serum GH levels at rock bottom levels.

This is just a heads up to anyone who may have ordered or is considering ordering. There were suspicions that are now confirmed!

I can provide links to where these tests are posted for anyone that wants to see them with their own eyes btw. I just won't link it here since it goes to another site.
    Last edited by Zeek; 02-22-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Muscles can't stop this.. Pinnacle@Rep's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    A certain suppliers grey tops now have 5 tests posted, 3 of those tests by what i consider to be reputable guys and the other two by newer people that are most likely legit as well.

All showing the same thing!! both IGF and serum GH levels at rock bottom levels.

This is just a heads up to anyone who may have ordered or is considering ordering. There were suspicions that are now confirmed!
    Dammit that sucks!!! HGH is getting sparse!!! Well, GOOD HGH is getting hard to come by!!!
    POWERED BY PINNACLE LABS !!!

It's always been that way Son! The difference being that most guys will now spend the 50 bucks and get at least one of the tests done to see if they are really on HGH, from the seasoned user down to the new guy doing his first run with GH. A year or two from now everyone will be getting their HGH from a very small pool of suppliers that consistently carry quality goods. Rip offs will be limited to bargain hunters that just can't pass on a deal and newbies that don't research

Old time sources like the guy selling these bunk grey tops need to realize that the days of selling fake or weak HGH and putting a few shills to say it is good and everyone buys are over!

Labcorp > lame sources
    Last edited by Zeek; 02-22-2012 at 11:36 AM.

who had the greys?
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Ip

What kills me is that his yellows seem to have half way decent feedback but his blue top nips were fake and now the grey tops too.

thanks bro i actually know some local guys that use IP, i told them it wasnt what they thought it was.
    Need TRT? >>>>>>> Call IMT >>>>>>>>>Real Programs, Real Results

IncreaseMyT.com >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 866-206-9926

Ip

What kills me is that his yellows seem to have half way decent feedback but his blue top nips were fake and now the grey tops too.
    as long as hes been in business its been that way. over the years his gear has been tested and even when it has steroids in it its rarely the steroid on the label or in the right mg.
    he has to be the longest running scammer in the history of the net . although a guy whose name starts with AL runs a close second lol.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    This getting out of hand for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    as long as hes been in business its been that way. over the years his gear has been tested and even when it has steroids in it its rarely the steroid on the label or in the right mg.
    he has to be the longest running scammer in the history of the net . although a guy whose name starts with AL runs a close second lol.
    The funny thing about it all Dawg is that both chinaman, "AL" and biogen are sponsors on the same board lol talk about a fucking train wreck! Poor newbs that go there have to dodge a mine field when selecting a source and the bad thing is that the chinaman gets mad props from the mods there. Why I have no clue

There are several sources selling confirmed fake products there right now yet their banners remain up. At least they do allow the feedback to be shared for a bit before they delete the threads.

I am banned!
    The funny thing about it all Dawg is that both chinaman, "AL" and biogen are sponsors on the same board lol talk about a fucking train wreck! Poor newbs that go there have to dodge a mine field when selecting a source and the bad thing is that the chinaman gets mad props from the mods there. Why I have no clue

There are several sources selling confirmed fake products there right now yet their banners remain up. At least they do allow the feedback to be shared for a bit before they delete the threads.
    you know as well as I do it's all about money. Certain boards seem to not care, or at least let quite a bit slide, so long as there is money involved.

I've seen a lot of really sketch stuff on other boards, which is why this is the one I spend the majority of my time on.

Think about it though... If you're selling a bunk product, chances are your profit margins are MUCH MUCH higher than legit sources. As a result, you have the ability to offer more disposable income to use at your discretion, including paying a higher premium to those website owners in an attempt to keep your sponsorship in good standing.

Sickening.

Olympian Bodybuilder crazyfmike's Avatar
    Ip

I have some blue top nips with no vacuum and been wondering WTF........gggrrrrrr

Well fuck me I have some of his yellows too but I think they're okay but maybe weak???

I just don't know anymore :-(
    Last edited by crazyfmike; 02-22-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Supposedly he was replacing the nippers for people, though who knows if that's actually true or not. The greys are definitely bunk too though so I doubt anyone will ever get a dime back. There has been a couple of decent blood tests posted on the yellows but also I'm starting to wonder if we're about to see the start of the faked blood test posts soon from these scammers or at least ringer tests where they send real GH to "vets" so they get tested and con everyone else into buying garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by b_saan View Post
    Supposedly he was replacing the nippers for people, though who knows if that's actually true or not. The greys are definitely bunk too though so I doubt anyone will ever get a dime back. There has been a couple of decent blood tests posted on the yellows but also I'm starting to wonder if we're about to see the start of the faked blood test posts soon from these scammers or at least ringer tests where they send real GH to "vets" so they get tested and con everyone else into buying garbage.
    My HGH SRC slipped in some Nips and some Yellows but not enough worth having bloods done. I'll be going back to the generics and getting BW next week and post my results.

In about a month I'll be up going on some other generics and post BW on those too.

That is all we can do guys, buy minimum amounts and test and share info with each other.

Threads keep getting nuked on other boards related to different fake HGH going around.

At least we know we can come to ology run a search and actually see the feedback!

This fake GH isn;t new what is new is that everyon and their mother is now smart enough to spend a few bucks to get tested! hopefully this will force a change!

Amateur Bodybuilder
    is there any tests around that support z's last batch. im using, i feel like im wanting to sleep more at the moment, as far as leaning up im not too sure, but having said that its been about 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by mdella89 View Post
    is there any tests around that support z's last batch. im using, i feel like im wanting to sleep more at the moment, as far as leaning up im not too sure, but having said that its been about 10 days
    Give 10 weeks man :-)

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfmike View Post
    Give 10 weeks man :-)
    cool

I am banned!
    would all grey tops be fake since the ones you guys are taking about are fake?
    i have option of blue, and grey. is one better than the other?
    Last edited by moeme; 03-03-2012 at 12:53 AM.

I am banned!
    kigtropin or riptropin any good?

Dr. Triceps
    Stay away from Kigs. Waaaay too many issues with those lately. I returned my kigs and got more Rips

If you want to know if your gh is real, shoot 10 iu wait about 2-3 hours and get a gh serum test. It should be way out of range and you can do this the day you receive them.

Ip greys, nips, blues, all are junk. Yellows were good but they aren't around now for some reason.

Kigs I wouldn't touch, if you are lucky enough to get a good kit here and there great but most are fake.

Hyges are bunk especially from the same guy know for kigs.

Genheal has recently shown to have some bunks

I'm over it, all of it. I'm seriously sticking to the cheapest generics I can find, and will get labs every couple of kits.
    Rips are good but come with a lot of bloat but at least they are good. Ellis are good and don't seem to cause the water retention.

Outside of that I'm done with it.

Ip china had a guy order over 100 greys, then later told him to trash them. WTF. Another guy ordered hyges and was sent 3 x as many greys instead.

He may have good replica oils but forget about his gh.

I am banned!
    Is gh really worth the costs? How much change can you get from a year cycle? Going to do 5iu 5days on 2 off
    Last edited by moeme; 03-03-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Thread Information