Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Big and Dumb
    1GF-1 Lr3 mix... Is this right?
    I went to someone that is medically inclined but not with this particular stuff. What he gathered was this doseage to mix it and eventually inject. So right now this is what I have:

1mg of 1GF-1 Lr3 lyophilized and mixed the 10ml sterile saline together into an empty vial. Which would give 100mcg/ml. So the empty vial now has 20 doses of .5ml. So 1 syringe (.5cc) will contain 50mcg. So when I go to inject my doseage I would be withdrawing from 1000mcg vial of premixed 1GF-1 and saline. Is this correct???

How would you recommend I start on it. I want to go on it for 4 weeks and know I should start low doseage like 10mcg and work my way up to 40mcg? Over 4 weeks how should I break that up. I read that it will last for 1 month; 5 days a week (take weekends off) then after 4 weeks on go off for 4 weeks. Please tell me this all sounds ok? Keeping the vial in the fridge....

Big and Dumb
    Help please!!!

OX
    Powered by CobraVenomLabs
    Empircal data is nice but i will take personal experience first any day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeter View Post
    I went to someone that is medically inclined but not with this particular stuff. What he gathered was this doseage to mix it and eventually inject. So right now this is what I have:

1mg of 1GF-1 Lr3 lyophilized and mixed the 10ml sterile saline together into an empty vial. Which would give 100mcg/ml. So the empty vial now has 20 doses of .5ml. So 1 syringe (.5cc) will contain 50mcg. So when I go to inject my doseage I would be withdrawing from 1000mcg vial of premixed 1GF-1 and saline. Is this correct???

How would you recommend I start on it. I want to go on it for 4 weeks and know I should start low doseage like 10mcg and work my way up to 40mcg? Over 4 weeks how should I break that up. I read that it will last for 1 month; 5 days a week (take weekends off) then after 4 weeks on go off for 4 weeks. Please tell me this all sounds ok? Keeping the vial in the fridge....
    I believe igf lr3 is suppose to be mixed with aceitic acid to keep it stable.

so if you have 1000mcg you will mix 1 ml of aa which will give you 100mcg every tenth of a ml. So if you did 2ml aa you would have 50mcg every tenth of a ml and so on... then you can backload your syringe with the amount of lr3 desired and as much bac water you want. I just dont think your suppose to mix the lr3 with bac water until injection.

^^^^ this.. IGF should be recon'd with .06% AA to ensure proper PH balance for the Peptide to remain stable. I also agree with using 1ml to recon.. no reason to add more than that.. plus, it gives you an easy conversion with the measurements. I would start your dose at 20mcg's and see how you react.. make sure you have simple carbs on hand all day to ensure you don't go hypoglycemic. Be carefull and best of luck to you.
    Labpe Peptides - Made in the USA

Use Coupon Code IMPittsburgh63 for a Discount

http://www.labpe.com/?referrer=CNWR_1681329338698

Quote Originally Posted by Pittsburgh63 View Post
    ^^^^ this.. IGF should be recon'd with .06% AA to ensure proper PH balance for the Peptide to remain stable. I also agree with using 1ml to recon.. no reason to add more than that.. plus, it gives you an easy conversion with the measurements. I would start your dose at 20mcg's and see how you react.. make sure you have simple carbs on hand all day to ensure you don't go hypoglycemic. Be carefull and best of luck to you.
    It's IGF not slin bro! Nobody is gonna go Hypo from IGF. You might get a dry mouth and feel a little tired but thats about it.

Just do 50mcg a day 5 days a week for 4 weeks. No need to build up to it. Be prepared to eat though because you are gonna be hungry as all hell!

I prefer reconstitution with 2 ml so it's 1/10 of a cc per shot. Mix with AA or BA if it's gonna be used right away. Shoot SubQ into belly fat post workout or AM. I prefer AM myself, but they say it can render naturally produced mgf useless on workout days.
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

Big and Dumb
    Hard2gain do you think its ok that its mixed with the saline? I don't understand why they sent a bottle of NACL solution if its not suppose to be used to mix it? Well its already mixed in the NACL solution, now I am just concerned if ok to use in this solution. Its fucking up my cycle plan. I have yet to find any posts that confirm that it is or not?
    Last edited by Jeter; 02-22-2012 at 05:56 AM.

Big and Dumb
    After some more searching I have read that its ok to mix the 1gf1 lr3 with just the NACL solution but it must be used within a month. That's perfect if that's accurate? Should I also mix it with some AA or BA prior to injection or just skip the AA or BA since I am using it right away (within the month)? I realize now that I have it all half ass backwards... Sucks I already pre-mixed it with the NACAL solution, I had the gut feeling that it wasn't the right way! Shit aint cheap and I am hoping I didnt just waste it.

Thread Information