Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    My first cycle [question]
    Okay guys, i'm in my second year of lifting, i yielded great results from my first, i started lifting and after 1 month of doing it i researched everything i needed to know about nutrition, sleep, protein and how it works etc. to ensure that everything i did was done correctly, i've got my lifting all sorted and my diet as well.

My stats are 5'11 - 176lbs at 11% BF (I came off my bulk for a while and experimented with lean gains)

So recently i decided to go for a basic starters cycle of -

Test-e 1-12 (500mg per week)
    Dbol 1-6 (30MG ED)
    Nolvadex as needed

I'm running a 5 day split as it works for me and my diet is completely in check, the only question i have is that i have 15MG dbol tabs, i was wondering what the best way to take them would be?

With the relatively short life they have i heard it's safe for me to take 30mg an hour or two before workout which would be the days dosage in one go... any advice?

Oh also i'm thinking i should stop the creatine when on dbol as they both cause water retention although i guess i could just drink water all day.

I would suggest adding an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because DBol and test are highly aromatizing.

Some guys say to split your DBol doses throughout the day, 1 morning, 1 at night.

I would save creatine for your post cycle therapy (pct). Make sure you take more than just Nolva for your post cycle therapy (pct). Add Clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and continue your AI

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPal View Post
    I would suggest adding an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) because DBol and test are highly aromatizing.

Some guys say to split your DBol doses throughout the day, 1 morning, 1 at night.

I would save creatine for your post cycle therapy (pct). Make sure you take more than just Nolva for your post cycle therapy (pct). Add Clomid, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and continue your AI
    Was thinking of running in adex as an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) although it's expensive, i know the dosages are like 0.5mg ED but still...

So if i take 15MG pre workout and 1 at night that'd probably be better?

Quote Originally Posted by AshCooper View Post
    Okay guys, i'm in my second year of lifting, i yielded great results from my first, i started lifting and after 1 month of doing it i researched everything i needed to know about nutrition, sleep, protein and how it works etc. to ensure that everything i did was done correctly, i've got my lifting all sorted and my diet as well.

My stats are 5'11 - 176lbs at 11% BF (I came off my bulk for a while and experimented with lean gains)

So recently i decided to go for a basic starters cycle of -

Test-e 1-12 (500mg per week)
    Dbol 1-6 (30MG ED)
    Nolvadex as needed

I'm running a 5 day split as it works for me and my diet is completely in check, the only question i have is that i have 15MG dbol tabs, i was wondering what the best way to take them would be?

With the relatively short life they have i heard it's safe for me to take 30mg an hour or two before workout which would be the days dosage in one go... any advice?

Oh also i'm thinking i should stop the creatine when on dbol as they both cause water retention although i guess i could just drink water all day.
    welcome to ology
    1 year of lifting isnt really enough experience before using steroids. you also need to do something about your diet , 176 pounds at your height isnt a good base .
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Novice
    Yeah, one year lifting is not that long. And what are your goals?

Project "AlphaMale" alphamale_devon's Avatar
    Oh yeah just straight test and dbol no anti-e= ballon man in bitch tit city vol. #1
    IMO: Lift for a few more years and within that time learn more about AAS not just using them but the compounds of it. People seems to miss that part....

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by wutangnomo1 View Post
    Yeah, one year lifting is not that long. And what are your goals?
    I said i'm in my second year of lifting, why does everyone assume that means 1 year and 1 month? It's closer to two years! My goals are pretty simple, i want to go on a bulk and stack on as much muscle as possible during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by alphamale_devon View Post
    Oh yeah just straight test and dbol no anti-e= ballon man in bitch tit city vol. #1
    IMO: Lift for a few more years and within that time learn more about AAS not just using them but the compounds of it. People seems to miss that part....
    I put down nolva as needed, i could run adex if i get my finances sorted out, i've done enough research into this, I'm sure i know more than half of the kids who walk into this forum asking about their just dbol cycle but all i seem to see on steroid forums is people disregarding the questions others have and telling them not to do a cycle. I've made my mind up that i'm doing it, i'd just like opinions on the queries i posted...

work on your diet. people dont realize how important that is. and its even more important and a factor on cycle. DIET DETERMINES EVERYTHING!

Novice
    Well if you want to put on as much muscle mass as possible then why not run the creatine during cycle as well? Creatine + dbol = massive water retention which means more mass = more weight you can lift = more you will stimulate your muscles resulting in more muscle mass development if your diet is right. You may look like a balloon though.

Well if you want to put on as much muscle mass as possible then why not run the creatine during cycle as well? Creatine + dbol = massive water retention which means more mass = more weight you can lift = more you will stimulate your muscles resulting in more muscle mass development if your diet is right. You may look like a balloon though.
    it also means more weight he will lose once he stops the dbol. that water will come off fast.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by weights=life View Post
    it also means more weight he will lose once he stops the dbol. that water will come off fast.
    I agree. He hasn't been training that long and it would be wise to give it a few more years, but I remember when I was like that too.

Rookie
    I considered this although honestly i don't have the self discipline to keep up on drinking mass amounts of water everyday, clean bulking i can handle, keeping on top of doses i can handle etc. but drinking that much water just to piss it out? Gotta take something especially when you gag drinking creatine in luke warm water xD

By the way guys i already done all of my research i appreciate that you guys don't think i should cycle and maybe i should but my growth plates have locked, i'm 21 and i've already decided that i'm gonna go ahead with this, it's a simple cycle as far as they go so yeah..

wait. you cant even manage the simple task of drinking a gallon of water a day? but thinkg your ready for gear!? WHAT. Bro i drink a quarter of a gallon at breakfast alone. you need to drink water to maintain health and gains. if you dont even have the self discipline to drink that much water you certainly dont have the self discipline to run a 12 WEEK cycle were everything needs to STAY perfect to insure you dont hurt your self. THink about this question for awhile, do you really wanna be pinning test every week for the rest of your life? i dk bro id wait till you have discipline this game is not a joke and should not be taken lightly. people say you get one body dont fuck it up. by the way the 32 oz Gatorade bottles, four of em is a gallon so... if you cant drink that...shes too young for you. so to speak. lol

Rookie
    wait. you cant even manage the simple task of drinking a gallon of water a day? but thinkg your ready for gear!? WHAT. Bro i drink a quarter of a gallon at breakfast alone. you need to drink water to maintain health and gains. if you dont even have the self discipline to drink that much water you certainly dont have the self discipline to run a 12 WEEK cycle were everything needs to STAY perfect to insure you dont hurt your self. THink about this question for awhile, do you really wanna be pinning test every week for the rest of your life? i dk bro id wait till you have discipline this game is not a joke and should not be taken lightly. people say you get one body dont fuck it up. by the way the 32 oz Gatorade bottles, four of em is a gallon so... if you cant drink that...shes too young for you. so to speak. lol
    I mean straight up drinking water, of course i get all the water in from cordial etc. I know i have the discipline to do a cycle, i just need an answer to my question. I've had the discipline to go gym 5 days a week for over a year, breaking through plateaus etc. so i think i got the discipline down.

You need to drink at least a Gallon of actual water.. not rely on other drinks with water in them.

do you have the diet discipline. IMHO the rest is childs play compared to diet discipline. i worked with 3j for five weeks and saw more gains than i did in five months on my own. BUT i didnt stray at all with the diet and it was HARD. But like almost everything in life, its a mental mind game thing. HOW STRONG IS YOUR WILL?

Rookie
    You need to drink at least a Gallon of actual water.. not rely on other drinks with water in them.

do you have the diet discipline. IMHO the rest is childs play compared to diet discipline. i worked with 3j for five weeks and saw more gains than i did in five months on my own. BUT i didnt stray at all with the diet and it was HARD. But like almost everything in life, its a mental mind game thing. HOW STRONG IS YOUR WILL?
    My pre-planning is pretty good, i have a lunch box i take to work with compartments full of chicken and turkey so i can closely monitor my protein intake, i don't really think dieting is a big thing if you just take the time out every evening to cook and prepare your food for the next day.

I usually take two days a week and cook for ten days in about 4 hours a piece lol. but its the eating the same thing and getting tempted to eat pizza or something lol..anyways it woiuld hurt to post your diet in the free diet advice thread in the diet forum for 3J to take a look at. He might change when you eat what that will be better for your goals. Thats something i learned. anyways good luck.

Getting Bigger and Bigger TraPump's Avatar
    I usually take two days a week and cook for ten days in about 4 hours a piece lol. but its the eating the same thing and getting tempted to eat pizza or something lol..anyways it woiuld hurt to post your diet in the free diet advice thread in the diet forum for 3J to take a look at. He might change when you eat what that will be better for your goals. Thats something i learned. anyways good luck.
    this is what i do. i cook one day a week and i cook enough to last for 5-7 days, gets repetitive but i don't eat for pleasure i eat for nutrients period. and if you've done all your research you should know that it would be best to run test only for 12 weeks at moderate dose for your first cycle. you would also know that no matter how much it costs Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and serms are the most important part of your cycle both in terms of estrogen sides and more potentially dangerous sides like oh idk YOUR BALLS NEVER COMING BACK ON, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) FOR LIFE STARTING AT 21. crazy man, im 24 i've been around juice and shit since i was 16 and haven't cycled yet like all my friends who are now 24-25 and having serious problems that your young mind just can't comprehend right now. your gonna lose your man hood over 20 pounds of muscle that you're going to lose within 2 months post cycle anyways. don't mean to be rude but you're so cocky, good luck friend i would take these nice people's advice they are alot smarter than you or i

Quote Originally Posted by TraPump View Post
    this is what i do. i cook one day a week and i cook enough to last for 5-7 days, gets repetitive but i don't eat for pleasure i eat for nutrients period. and if you've done all your research you should know that it would be best to run test only for 12 weeks at moderate dose for your first cycle. you would also know that no matter how much it costs Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and serms are the most important part of your cycle both in terms of estrogen sides and more potentially dangerous sides like oh idk YOUR BALLS NEVER COMING BACK ON, testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) FOR LIFE STARTING AT 21. crazy man, im 24 i've been around juice and shit since i was 16 and haven't cycled yet like all my friends who are now 24-25 and having serious problems that your young mind just can't comprehend right now. your gonna lose your man hood over 20 pounds of muscle that you're going to lose within 2 months post cycle anyways. don't mean to be rude but you're so cocky, good luck friend i would take these nice people's advice they are alot smarter than you or i

right. i buy AIs SERMS Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) etc.. before i buy the gear.

right. i buy AIs SERMS Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) etc.. before i buy the gear.
    exactly, i have it all already and i hadn't even order any gear til lastnight. not to mention cabaser, letro which i also have on hand..

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    I'm gona do it any way I made up my mind! Guess the rest of you missed that line. or the just answer my direct question! LOL Man this shit is gona make me turn CrazyMike soon

Quote Originally Posted by Phatbastard View Post
    I'm gona do it any way I made up my mind! Guess the rest of you missed that line. or the just answer my direct question! LOL Man this shit is gona make me turn CrazyMike soon
    lol im so new here and i already know what that means hahahahah!!
    Last edited by TraPump; 02-19-2012 at 07:45 PM.

lol or i just choose to ignore the demands and rather give good info lol...

uniquemicals
Thread Information