Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rookie
    HGH solely for penis size increase (teenager)
    I am 19 and a half years old and want a bigger cock. I have done lots of research involving HGH and penis size...it supposedly increases girth dramatically in some individuals. Now I want to know has anybody under the age of 25 used HGH and noticed a size increase?? I think that being younger will give you and advantage, I plan on taking 2 ius for the first few weeks and then upping to 4ius for 5-6 months total. I have been lifting for a couple years and im 190 with 10% bodyfat, so I'm not some fat loser trying to just get a bigger cock lol...please share your experiences!! Thanks.

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    This has to be a joke. The 19 and "1/2" gives it away...

Anyhow if this is not a joke, I am sincerily sorry about your patheticly small penis. Unfortunately scientific data suggests that if you were born with a small penis you die with a small penis; at no time in the subjects life was the penis ever upgraded to medium or large size.

Seriously though HGH is very expensive. Your too young for it, and unless your some trust fund baby I highly doubt you could afford it. If you can then your wasting your money cause @ 19 you make plenty of growth hormone naturally. You would be supplying a lesser amount or an amount equal to what nature provides you and you risk shutting gh production down. I don't even want to get into this any further cause I still think this is a joke. Joke or not, this thread is a waste of people's time.

moved here, but it should be moved again to the chat forum...

you have courage to admit yu have a small penis.
    If a man wants to use steroids, God himself can not prevent it

my god man.. genetics are a bitch ...shave your shit itll give the illusion of a bigger dick... your stuck with what you got my man...

OPTIMUM PHARMA ADVISER Dr.Phoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bwj1992 View Post
    I am 19 and a half years old and want a bigger cock. I have done lots of research involving HGH and penis size...it supposedly increases girth dramatically in some individuals. Now I want to know has anybody under the age of 25 used HGH and noticed a size increase?? I think that being younger will give you and advantage, I plan on taking 2 ius for the first few weeks and then upping to 4ius for 5-6 months total. I have been lifting for a couple years and im 190 with 10% bodyfat, so I'm not some fat loser trying to just get a bigger cock lol...please share your experiences!! Thanks.
    I think Testosterone will help better since its main responsible hormone for sexual characteristics. 1 interesting thing, 1 of my students started to use steroids around 21-22 and he said that his dick grow among the years. He said it was normal like 15 cm (a little less then 6 inches i guess erected) , didnt get too long but got much more thicker , which is much sweet then longer dick. Since its all about woman vagina nerve endings and they are on the walls of pussy. Thicker dick means more happy woman because its more touching and feeling

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Phoenix View Post
    I think Testosterone will help better since its main responsible hormone for sexual characteristics. 1 interesting thing, 1 of my students started to use steroids around 21-22 and he said that his dick grow among the years. He said it was normal like 15 cm (a little less then 6 inches i guess erected) , didnt get too long but got much more thicker , which is much sweet then longer dick. Since its all about woman vagina nerve endings and they are on the walls of pussy. Thicker dick means more happy woman because its more touching and feeling
    I would suggest it's not related or not directly related to steroids, he probably had penis growth delayed for some reason, whose ultimate size still is limited by your genetics and might have been triggered by certain medication.

Or maybe he had bad erection all this time, and steroids just pumped more blood in his tool

hahah maybe you should try some Enzyte bro....but like everyone has already told you, you are born and die with the cock you were genetically given. Maybe you should just date really small girls?

Rookie
    You can have surgery to enlarge your penis, the human body has an extra 3 inches tucked away inside the body. The surgery would involve making an incision at the base of the penis/around the base of the penis and pulling out the extra length. You'd be layed up for sexual activity for more than 2 months. Also, this is a cosmetic procedure so no health plans will cover it.

Pro Bodybuilder
    this is funny. why dont you buy those peter north pills...

Rookie
    you guys dont understand, it is a fact that HGH makes it thicker...no ifs ands or buts about that. i have jose cansecos book and he can vouge for that along with hundreds of other posts on the internet. now i ONLY WANT TO HEAR FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY USED HGH!! i would like to know if you grew and how old you were, i would also be interested in those that took test and grew larger. this is serious and money is not an issue for me... and who said i had a small dick lol i just want it bigger?

Rookie
    maybe i will have to be the first teenager to make a log of my usage and see...please experiences only

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    I read some where about people injection it directly in there penis getting good results? GOT ME I aint testin that one?

Novice
    I hear you should inject 10iu hgh along with 10mls of synthol directly into the head of your dick with an 18 g 1.5 inch pin

The land of the free, because of the brave.
    Quote Originally Posted by neugene View Post
    I hear you should inject 10iu hgh along with 10mls of synthol directly into the head of your dick with an 18 g 1.5 inch pin
    lol you guys make me laugh so hard sometimes

Sad thing is I actually did read that!

Quote Originally Posted by Phatbastard View Post
    I read some where about people injection it directly in there penis getting good results? GOT ME I aint testin that one?
    ive read logs of people injecting igf into their penis and in the logs they never finish them the guy just stops posting....

yeah goodluck id be way to scarred to inject my dick

Rookie
    ok please take your "jokes" elsewhere, i really need to hear from people about the effects and dosages and age of HGH users, not a bunch of poor ass idiots that cant afford it

im not kidding google igf and penis and i bet u will find what im talking about

dude the only way your gunna increase the size is penile surgery...which averages around 7 grand goodluck

ok please take your "jokes" elsewhere, i really need to hear from people about the effects and dosages and age of HGH users, not a bunch of poor ass idiots that cant afford it
    It wasn't a joke pud winkle use GOOGLE and figure it out for your self!!!!!!!!!!

Watch who your calling an poor ass Idiot that can't afford it also! SON
    Last edited by Phatbastard; 02-16-2012 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weights=life View Post
    dude the only way your gunna increase the size is penile surgery...which averages around 7 grand goodluck
    Don't forget to walk in to the surgeon with that attitude also.

I'm sure you will come out with a nice SHENIS after that!

Check out osta-gain.com and their penis enlargement program.

Novice
    Lighten up buddy! That little dick has you way too uptight!

Rookie
    has anyone on this site under the age of 25 used HGH or test and got a bigger penis?????????????

Novice
    Hello,

I would like to chime in here to let BWJ know the truth. HGH works great man! Especially if you are under 25. I honestly think it works better.

I was 5'5 and trying to get big and I grew to 5'10 over the 2 years I ran HGH and I did notice my girth and length also increased but not anywhere near as much as my height.

Just be careful because you grow so much on HGH the pain is almost intolerable.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information