Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Stick around for awhile and do some research. Ask questions on how to improve what you're doing before you take the plunge. Just be smart bro, you have a lot of potential right now and you shouldn't let it go to waste. You're young.. god I'd kill to be 18 again. I started at 18 and really wish I hadnt have. I didn't even know what a pct was then. lol
    Seriously, we're just tryin to steer you in the right direction. I'm not a people person, so I tend to be overly abrasive. Don't take it personal. But seriously, my ego will eat you for lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Maddug View Post
    I don't retract my judgement on you, you're still a typical andro junkie with a big ego. If that's what I'll turn out like I think I'd rather steer clear and do it the natural way than take any shortcuts ever.
    Fair enough. It's exactly what it does to you. You believe you can do anything. Shit, I even tried to fly once. I truly believe I am god's gift. AAS has made me this way, as you do them over the years they tend to take ahold of your mental process and you can't really help it. It changes the chemical makeup of your brain and you can never go back. You'll be a gorilla juicehead forever. Turn back now!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwrek View Post
    Stick around for awhile and do some research. Ask questions on how to improve what you're doing before you take the plunge. Just be smart bro, you have a lot of potential right now and you shouldn't let it go to waste. You're young.. god I'd kill to be 18 again. I started at 18 and really wish I hadnt have. I didn't even know what a pct was then. lol
    Seriously, we're just tryin to steer you in the right direction. I'm not a people person, so I tend to be overly abrasive. Don't take it personal. But seriously, my ego will eat you for lunch.
    That's more of a typical response I was looking for. I'll kick around these forums for a bit and see what comes of it. I might just leave the AAS in the cupboard for a year and see where I end up.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPal View Post
    92 grams of protein per shake ???

Guess what, your body can only take in about 30 grams at a time....the rest you shit out.

So no, your two shakes a day aint gonna cut it....
    That's actually a myth. The body takes in whatever it needs and that's usually more than 30g, it can be anything up to 100g in 6 hours. Especially after a workout when the body needs protein for muscle repair, it absorbs much more protein.

Administrator Dreaded Pirate Roberts's Avatar
    Another typical asshole comment I've been seeing. If you'd bothered reading I eat a good amount and I eat good foods, not junk food or anything like that. And I forgot when being 18 meant you were a kid. Take your opinion and shove it where the sun doesn't shine because I HATE the people on this forum like you who say we are "kids" you know nothing about me or how mature I really am. So do me a favour, next time you see something like this don't post because you don't help anything whatsoever.
    THe problem is your 18 and your natural testosterone is why you so skinny. Adding more won't help you grow. You knew what you were going to be told before you asked the question.
    The term "sell out comes from progressives" It is propaganda to make your feel better about not having the opportunities they have taken away. I was raised to succeed. Opportunity is wealth of prosperity. Fight the power! .....LOL

Right on bro. Best thing you've said yet. =) Anyhow, stick around, get to know us. And welcome to ology brother.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Pirate Roberts View Post
    THe problem is your 18 and your natural testosterone is why you so skinny. Adding more won't help you grow. You knew what you were going to be told before you asked the question.
    I was hoping to see if people would confirm if a 4 week cycle would screw me up for life or not. But doesn't matter now.

There really isn't much benefit of a 4 week cycle. All first cycles should best a form a Testosterone only and be run at least 12 weeks. You don't want to take a drug for 4 weeks that's going to shut down your natural test and not really give you anything in return. The 4th week on a longer ester cycle is usually when it starts kicking in. Rightwhen you need it you'd be quitting. No point bro.

Rookie
    There really isn't much benefit of a 4 week cycle. All first cycles should best a form a Testosterone only and be run at least 12 weeks. You don't want to take a drug for 4 weeks that's going to shut down your natural test and not really give you anything in return. The 4th week on a longer ester cycle is usually when it starts kicking in. Rightwhen you need it you'd be quitting. No point bro.
    It was just when I was reading these case reports those guys were doing 4 week cycles and noticing 5-6lbs gains after week 2. And at the end of week 4 they had gained 10-14lbs.

Yeah, I could see that on a prop cycle, but it's still not a real cycle. With proper/diet/training/rest you could put as much as 30+ lbs on in 1 cycle. how much you keep depends on how fast you recover and how dedicated you really are. I mean you're trying to get weight, not just 10-15 lbs. That still puts you at 140-145. We need you up to 175-180ish would be a good feat for you to get to BEFORE you even consider AAS.

Rookie
    Yeah, I could see that on a prop cycle, but it's still not a real cycle. With proper/diet/training/rest you could put as much as 30+ lbs on in 1 cycle. how much you keep depends on how fast you recover and how dedicated you really are. I mean you're trying to get weight, not just 10-15 lbs. That still puts you at 140-145. We need you up to 175-180ish would be a good feat for you to get to BEFORE you even consider AAS.
    Hmm. I'm gonna be here for a few months to get to 175-180. Might invest in some oatmeal been reading that loads of guys are using that as a means of getting extra carbs in during breakfast. What's your opinion on shakes and flavours? I've had both chocolate and vanilla and both are fucking terrible. They never have strawberry so I'm guessing that's the best flavour?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Drop the shakes, eat food. i eat a kilo of actual meat every day. and what you are eating is not 5,000 calories.

and guess what calories dont mean shit. its the nutritional value of the food. an organic chicken breast with no hormones is gong to be way better than something you pick up from a burger shop becuase it contains more nutrients, u grow off nutrients not calories, calories give you a meer guide to the volume of food you should be eating, thats why i know guys putting on lean mass whilst in "calorie deficit"

speak to a nutritionsist like 3j on our boards, he will help you. stay away from gear, i was young and stupid like you, YES STUPID. so snap out of it and dont make the same mistakes i did. eat food, train 5 days a week. in a year you should throw on alot of weight if your doing it properly. there isnt a sole person out there who cant put on size, but not eating enough and training right and throwing a few mls of gear in ur ass aint going to make u some jacked mother fucker. at this point a small gust of wind could blow you over. im just trying to get the point into your head to listen to what everyones saying, they arent just saying it for fun mate

Hmm. I'm gonna be here for a few months to get to 175-180.
    I was thinkin more like a few years. =) It doesn't happen overnight bud. Dedication, determination and Mcdonalds/bk/tacohell... eat it all man. who cares if you put on a little fat, eat as much as you possibly can, and then eat a little more. I've puked from eating a few times. The body doesnt always want that much food, but you still gotta give er to grow.

That's actually a myth. The body takes in whatever it needs and that's usually more than 30g, it can be anything up to 100g in 6 hours. Especially after a workout when the body needs protein for muscle repair, it absorbs much more protein.
    Not a myth....yes after workout you can take about 50 grams....but the rest of the day is 30 grams every hour... ask around, youll learn....

Amateur Bodybuilder
    Mcdonalds/bk/tacohell.
    I would never suggest anyone eat that, that is not food its garbage, i wouldnt feed that to my dead dog. its 50% hormones and 50% crap, all u will get from that is fat and realistically who the fuck whats that. Nutritional value is the key, not garbage

Rookie
    I was thinkin more like a few years. =) It doesn't happen overnight bud. Dedication, determination and Mcdonalds/bk/tacohell... eat it all man. who cares if you put on a little fat, eat as much as you possibly can, and then eat a little more. I've puked from eating a few times. The body doesnt always want that much food, but you still gotta give er to grow.
    Cheers man! KFC tomorrow lol

Fuck yes! 8 piece meal, large mashed potatoes and gravy, large mac n cheese! Oh yeah, don't forget a couple cornbread muffins!

Rookie
    it pisses me off when teens post in the forum and know nothing about what their talking about. Im 19 and cant get good feedback from any members because they think all teen are like this. not all teens are like this !

Dude if I go to eat "fast food", Ill go to my local grocery store and get a whole rotiserrie chicken for $5.

Eat healthy, eat smart. Eggs, fish, steak chicken, cottage cheese, soy....that stuff will make u big

Quote Originally Posted by universal416 View Post
    it pisses me off when teens post in the forum and know nothing about what their talking about. Im 19 and cant get good feedback from any members because they think all teen are like this. not all teens are like this !
    All teens are too young for AAS. You don't need cycle advice. You need diet/training advice.

Too young, eat and lift

I am banned!
    acctually train is helping you. doesnt matter at one point you weight was ten pounds less or that you eat thousands of calories a dat. The fact is your increadible skinny. At your high try putting on about 50 pounds thencome back. If eating wont do it get weight gainner and take it like 5 times a day. Also at yiur weight who cares what exactly you eat, your 18 and skinny as a rail. sure some things are better than others healthier than other some have more protein and so on, but you 18 and soo very tiny. eat everything you can get your hands on. That is till your old like me and have to watch every calorie I eat. lol
    Last edited by moeme; 02-13-2012 at 08:57 PM.

Rookie
    I appreciate everyones honesty but if someone is going to do gear you cant really stop them and. im already 215 naturally @19, i dont see why people cant disscuss the topic with me. i realize i can get big naturally, but im a bodybuilder looking for the next step and im tired of forums rejecting guys for age or assumption that they have no knowlegde. if someones set on doing something there gonna do it not matter what so you might as well give your input to help instead of just saying no everytime.

You're 19, you have enough Testosterone in you to grow naturally for years yet. Why waste that?

I am banned!
    I dont know universal but the other kid is pretty tall and 125 talking abiut doing a cycle. I think everyone is giving him good information by saing dont do it. Hes like a runwalk model. a cycle would do nothing but give him stretch marks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information