Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

test suspension

Junior Bodybuilder
    test suspension
    2 upcoming cycles,

1st is gonna be test e 500/week and eq 600/week

2nd will be prop 100 eod and masteron 150 eod.

which one should i add the suspension to? also should i inject each day or eod?

thanks

Olympian Bodybuilder
    suspension should me injecting everyday, multiple times daily is even more effective... eod would just be a waste

just a note....

if u've never ran suspension before I would advise against it... very painful and daily multiple injections... there are so many better options out there!

A good aternative is TNE (test base). It's the same thing as Test suspension except its in oil and it fits through an insulin pin. I'm currently doing 100mg eod of Prop and 50mg ED of TNE. I take the TNE 2 hours before the gym and the pumps are amazing. I even get a little euphoria from it sometimes. It's just test, so it does the same as E or Prop would do, it's just you get 100% of the hormone as opposed to part hormone part ester with the others. Oh yah, and Test base hurts less than prop and way less than suspension.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainwrek View Post
    A good aternative is TNE (test base). It's the same thing as Test suspension except its in oil and it fits through an insulin pin. I'm currently doing 100mg eod of Prop and 50mg ED of TNE. I take the TNE 2 hours before the gym and the pumps are amazing. I even get a little euphoria from it sometimes. It's just test, so it does the same as E or Prop would do, it's just you get 100% of the hormone as opposed to part hormone part ester with the others. Oh yah, and Test base hurts less than prop and way less than suspension.

Actually what i have is "test base", I thought due to being oil based it was ok to use a regular size pin.

If you have test base in oil it is TNE. I have suspension, which is water based but made from the same raw. Mine is milky white.

You can use whatever pin you want and since you have another test in your cycle you can use it pre workout or whatever you want.

China my suspension is painless but I made my own so it looks great. Found a way it stays suspended and no pain but right now I'm actually only using 75mg/ml.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    If you have test base in oil it is TNE. I have suspension, which is water based but made from the same raw. Mine is milky white.

You can use whatever pin you want and since you have another test in your cycle you can use it pre workout or whatever you want.

China my suspension is painless but I made my own so it looks great. Found a way it stays suspended and no pain but right now I'm actually only using 75mg/ml.
    User... sounds like some good stuff bro, I'd like to get my hands on some that homebrew of your's

Thread Information