Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Paintime View Post
    She almost caught me pushing them back down a few time and it would have been hard to explain.
    I think I shit my pants laughing. Relax bro, You are over analyzing it. They will shrink up then come back after pct. Just get creative and make something up for your girl, if she even actually notices. I had a buddy that could pull them up wenever he wanted. You could kick him in the junk and he would laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatbastard View Post
    LMFAO why didn't I think of the bell?

Well I went one step farther I located a bell that should do the job! I hope this helps

If this dosent help pull um down you may consider becoming a Fitness Model?
    Gosh damn Zeek ... "are you hang'n like king Kong - or what!"

The whole town is going to hear you com'n with a bell like that!

My shit does that too meng. All the fuckin time to be honest. Funny thing is is my friend told me her ex use to have the same prob ( not a juicer), and i laughed about it. Now my shit does the same thing lol. Thats karma at its finest. I wouldnt worry man, as long as your dick works.

^^^^ ..and to me. Relax, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) it and stay in the game...correctly.
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    well I'm glad I'm not the only one this happened to, before I started using gear If I had sex really often like 3x + a day then it would do that, but now even if I were to have sex only once a week it still does that, this thread is fucking funny too btw...

Rookie
    For those who've gone off and done proper PCT, they do come back to full size, right? Even without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on cycle?

Haha this thread is hilarious. Seriously though I've had this happen recently too. I blast and cruise as well and always stay on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 250iu twice a week. I came off of a deca cycle a few weeks ago and since like halfway through the cycle my nuts have shrunk considerably.

Hey guys just checkin hope all ur balls r fine and rnt playing hide and go seek with yall!!!

It happens, especially if you like to get involved in experimental positions. Just make sure that everything is back to normal before you blow her to the ceiling. Other than that, the extra weight being gone should allow for harder thrust and less chance of her getting so into it that she plops down on one of your boys.

I wouldn't worry to much about it dude mine have always done it when i get horny you body naturally pulls them up some people just retain that ability. They actually teach people how to do it in certain forms of martial art it protect yourself if your bout to get kicked in the nads lol

Novice
    OK, so I revived this thread because the war to bring back my boys continues.
    Since my subject is running peptides right now I figured I might as well throw in some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to try and bring back the boys. The only problem is that a majority of sources require a minimum purchase dollar amount to which I am not coming close to with just a purchase of HCG. I was wondering if there were any peptide places that sold Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so I looked around and found that peptide warehouse has some but I have seen mixed reviews on their legitimacy. Was wondering if anyone here had any experiences with them?
    Also, I know we are not allowed to give or discuss sources for certain items but I believe it's OK to ask if anyone knows a research company that sells quality Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for research purpose?
    Thanks In Advance,
    PT
    mudflat likes this.

Novice
    No one? =(

Oh boy..

Dud thats serious signs of gyno. When ur body starts doing that, that means soon ur going to be growing a vaJJ.

LOL, Oh man I was laughing so hard at this, is this real or a just a joke.

I have been cycling for years. Never had that problem up until the end of my last cycle about 3 months ago. I panicked. It's happened several times since. Ran some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and they regained some size, not full size or even close. Have it occasionally happen still and thinkin of one more Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast.

Novice
    Dude, this is not a joke thread. I would post some pics but I don't want to get in trouble.
    I just need someone to please help me with my recent question about legit Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from a research company.

Here is a repost of my question:

Since my subject is running peptides right now I figured I might as well throw in some Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to try and bring back the boys. The only problem is that a majority of sources require a minimum purchase dollar amount to which I am not coming close to with just a purchase of HCG. I was wondering if there were any peptide places that sold Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) so I looked around and found that peptide warehouse has some but I have seen mixed reviews on their legitimacy. Was wondering if anyone here had any experiences with them?
    Also, I know we are not allowed to give or discuss sources for certain items but I believe it's OK to ask if anyone knows a research company that sells quality Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for research purpose?

Novice
    Hope everyone's boys stay safe. Now I'm worried this is going to happen to me during the cycle. Not planning on running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during the cycle, rather blasting before pct.

Shit this happens to me and I haven't even done a cycle. It probably started a couple years ago. I never gave it any thought. Shit's kinda funny.

lol this thread is still going....

UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    I suggest injecting some warm water straight into the bollock which will
    A: solve your “cold testicle” problem and
    B: enlarge the bollock

Naw just kidding dude, happened to me before when I was at a particular angle engaging in a certain activity, scared the shit out of me but it came straight back down again

Funny thread though lol...

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatbastard View Post
    Tie a string on them quick
    haha

Novice
    So here we are over a year later and they haven't returned to normal size yet!!!
    I am thinking of running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) now, 250IU every other day for 2-3 weeks, maybe 4.
    What are the thoughts on that?

Definitely run hcg, I had same issue previously and it happens almost every cycle I do.. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will help bring them back but will probably not go back to full size..at last they didn't for me, but im at a point where i say its just nuts to worry about my nuts size and the wife could care less so i save Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) when i come off completely (if i decide to)and do 500iu ed for 10 days

Shit happens to me from time to time, especially when my lady is riding me. U just look down and there it is,a nut in your pelvis. I just quickly push it back down without her knowing..lol hard to explain if she went for a reach around nut grab while riding me, she would just get a handful of sack..lol!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Thread Information