Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3
    Question test e/dianabol -8weeks cycle advice opinions thoughts .
    im 1.70cm 72kg 10-12%fat 10 years training and my goals is 5-8 kg lean muscle

    this is my first cycle
    going to run dianabol and test e

    1-8 test e (testoviron) 250mgx2 e/w
    1-4 dianabol (danabol ds) 30mg e/d
    1-8 proviron 50mg e/d?
    liv52 ofcourse all cycle and post cycle therapy (pct)
    1-10 arimidex 0.50mg eod or 1mg eod ? or just in case?if gyno run arimidex and continiue the cycle or stop the cycle and continiu with post cycle therapy (pct)?

    ---- 4-10 pregnyl (HCG)2x250iu e.w ?
    or 4-8 ?

    post cycle therapy (pct)
    10-14 nolvadex 40/40/20/20
    10-14 clomid 100/50/50/50
    or
    arimidex and nolva?


    its ok run arimidex and proviron together ?or arimidex just in case bloat float gyno ?
    i m not sure if its nessesary Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) (pregnyl)??? but if it is , its better run during 4-10week or 4-8 2x250iu e/w ???
    its better run arimidex and the weeks on post cycle therapy (pct) with nolvadex without clomid or the nolva clomid its ok?

    thanx a lot you will help me i want to learn more im reading all the time the only thing its to see how it goes ....

  2. #2
    Community Veteran Zeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,768
    Rep Power
    9
    Welcome to ology TZ!


    You are 5ft 5 and 158 lbs. Putting this out there for other guys to be able to better help you.

    I don't have time to really get into cycle specifics with you brother but I will say that 8 weeks of test E is not long enough to bother with. I would advise no less than 12 weeks on test E.

  3. #3
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3
    thanx man im waiting for the others what they have to say

  4. #4
    Junior Bodybuilder wclark316's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    291
    Rep Power
    4
    how old are you?

  5. #5
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    no need to run nolva and clomid together for post cycle therapy (pct). i recomend aromasin and clomid during post cycle therapy (pct).

    also 50mg proviron ed would be fine thats what i run it at.
    Also as stated above test e should be run for 12 weeks or so.
    maybe 10 but not 8 its just a waste. I would say just run regular test E 2 and not testoviron but thats just me

    also its just me but id up the dbol to 50mg ed for the 4 weeks. all or nothing man.

    also as stated above how old are you. also how many cycles have you done. if this is your fist then just run test E 500mgs a week for 12 weeks, dbol 50mg a week for 4 weeks proviron 50mg ed for 12 weeks and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle with clomid and aromasin for post cycle therapy (pct). No need to go crazy if its your first cycle. some guys might say not even add the dbol and just do the test.
    Last edited by sofargone561; 01-24-2012 at 06:11 PM.

  6. #6
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    473
    Rep Power
    5
    Most people run no less than 12 weeks. I am running my test e cycle for 16 weeks just so you have an idea. Test e takes a while to kick in. ( around week 6-8) so extending it out helps your body maintain the new weight. I also am doing dbol in a first cycle. I don't think more than 30mg for the first cycle is a good idea. Stay a moderate. 30mg was just right for me. then you can watch and see how your body reacts to it all. Even off the 30mg of dbol. I am getting lots stronger.

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3
    sorry guys ..im 30 years old and this is my first cycle ...
    imnot going crazy about the gear dianabol test e its enough im ok and i have a good feeling ..the only that thinking its about
    1.running an AI(arimidex) or a serm (nolva) during 8 week cycle or just in case of gyno or bloat/float?
    2.running arimidex with clomid arimidex with nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) or nolva clomid its ok ?
    i dont want to overkill

    all the time im reading something different about Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) whats the protocol about test e dianabol for 8 weeks i know intepends of the user but its normal... there is a protocol for this


    how it goes if

    1-4 dianabol
    1-8 test e
    1-8 proviron
    4-10 hcg
    1-10 arimidex
    10-14 clomid
    10-14 nolva

  8. #8
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by sofargone561 View Post
    no need to run nolva and clomid together for post cycle therapy (pct). i recomend aromasin and clomid during post cycle therapy (pct).

    also 50mg proviron ed would be fine thats what i run it at.
    Also as stated above test e should be run for 12 weeks or so.
    maybe 10 but not 8 its just a waste. I would say just run regular test E 2 and not testoviron but thats just me

    also its just me but id up the dbol to 50mg ed for the 4 weeks. all or nothing man.

    also as stated above how old are you. also how many cycles have you done. if this is your fist then just run test E 500mgs a week for 12 weeks, dbol 50mg a week for 4 weeks proviron 50mg ed for 12 weeks and run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on cycle with clomid and aromasin for post cycle therapy (pct). No need to go crazy if its your first cycle. some guys might say not even add the dbol and just do the test.
    thanx a lot man

  9. #9
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    new zealand
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    3
    welcom bro
    i dont think 8 week cycle on test E is long enough, 12-16 weeks is good .
    i dont realy think you need Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) even .
    nolvadex/ clomid is good post cycle therapy (pct) .
    must important part is your diet.

  10. #10
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3
    so is it ok to start it the next days?what are you preffer?

  11. #11
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3
    ok for 10weeks the test
    ok for arimidex during the cycle and proviron
    for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 4-8, or 4-10 and stop it 4 days before post cycle therapy (pct) and
    nolva /clomid toggether do you think is fine ???

  12. #12
    Olympian Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Shenzhen, China/Toronto
    Posts
    2,684
    Rep Power
    19
    no less than 12 weeks for the test e bro... that doesn't mean 10, that means 12 or more (listen to Zeek, he knows his shit)

    arimidex and proviron is no problem throughout the cycle...

    hcg right up til a few days before post cycle therapy (pct) is good

    nolva/clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) is the standard... nolva 30mg/clomid 50mg everday for 30 days (starting 2 wks after last injection of test e)

  13. #13
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Shytown....
    Posts
    2,269
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by tziaitzoou View Post
    sorry guys ..im 30 years old and this is my first cycle ...
    imnot going crazy about the gear dianabol test e its enough im ok and i have a good feeling ..the only that thinking its about
    1.running an AI(arimidex) or a serm (nolva) during 8 week cycle or just in case of gyno or bloat/float?
    2.running arimidex with clomid arimidex with nolva for post cycle therapy (pct) or nolva clomid its ok ?
    i dont want to overkill

    all the time im reading something different about Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and post cycle therapy (pct) whats the protocol about test e dianabol for 8 weeks i know intepends of the user but its normal... there is a protocol for this


    how it goes if

    1-4 dianabol
    1-8 test e
    1-8 proviron
    4-10 hcg
    1-10 arimidex
    10-14 clomid
    10-14 nolva
    how about this:
    d bol 1-4
    tes e 2-10 @ 400mg so you go another wk
    1-8 proviron 100mg ED
    1-12 adex .5 EOD
    12-16 nolva 40/40/20/10
    12-16 clomid 50/50/25/25

  14. #14
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    how about this:
    d bol 1-4
    tes e 2-10 @ 400mg so you go another wk
    1-8 proviron 100mg ED
    1-12 adex .5 EOD
    12-16 nolva 40/40/20/10
    12-16 clomid 50/50/25/25
    that i was thinking to do before days but i said its just fine like the most guys do ....i will try that you say i like this thinking kickstart and go on with the test ...what about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) how mutch i need when and how long ..im thinking run from the 4 week and stop it 4 days before post cycle therapy (pct) ..what other guys thoughts about that? thanx bro

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    3
    how you thing run this?

  16. #16
    Rookie solodriveby187's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    brooklyn/jersey city
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0
    i don't know about other guys but i've ran test e 200mg/week and deca 200mg/week for 4 weeks first cycle and test e kicked in last week, my strength was up and i was looking leaner even weeks after pct on a clean diet. Also, i had lower back pain in the past but after week 3 i felt like my pain never existed and that's thanks to deca. 15lb gained, but i was naive and lost all of what i've gained. My pct was just a natural test booster anti-estrogen from vitamin shoppe. This cycle was just a test to see how much i can improve without natural lifting, it would take me 6-8 months to gain the strength i got from this cycle naturally but longer time for muscle gain unless i have free time and shit load of money to spend on clean foods. but now i have time to do things right and safer, i run a 4 week cycle for lean mass and work with that mass for the rest of the year looking leaner day by day. 6meals and great supplements
    Last edited by solodriveby187; 05-30-2013 at 02:11 AM.

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By lydrew in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 03:02 PM
  2. By Long_2010 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 07:25 PM
  3. By maged in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 09:27 PM
  4. By tpnpp in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 05:29 PM
  5. By Kees in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-30-2010, 08:12 PM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump







solid muscle isolate 5lb





3Js Nutrition Network

mr supps







need to build muscle