Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Tren A/Test E Cycle
    Im planning on taking Test E 600 and Tren A for my first cycle. A shot of test on Mon/Thurs (300mg each) and Tren A EOD (100mg).
    Will I be okay to run it without an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) for my first time to see how my body reacts? I have nolva in case of gyno and clomid to be used with nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). Im not worried about water retention or acne.

Test E weeks 1-10
    Tren A 1-8

PCT
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Clomid 100/50/50/50

Thx
    Last edited by NothingButAPeanut; 01-24-2012 at 01:36 AM.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    a bit of a leap to jump right to test/tren stack as a first cycle... but if u deadset on going ahead with it, let's get your cycle cleaned up a little bit.

as for the ai... it's a must... DON'T go ahead without one just to see how your body reacts... that's like saying I'm gonna jump out of a plane without a backup parachute... yeah, sure u might do a hundred jumps and never need it, but if the need happens once ur f**ked

run arimidex at .5mg eod for your entire cycle

and don't screw up ur inject sched... I'm mean u need to write it all down before u start... it will be like two separate scheds on for the test (mon/thurs), the other for the tren ace (EOD, that's mon/wed/fri/sun/tues/thurs/sat...)

nolva and clomid for post cycle therapy (pct) 14 days after your last injection of test e
    nolva 30mg/clomid 50mg for 30 days

Novice
    Yeah it is kind of like running two cycles at once, how would you suggest I switch it up?

And I heard letro is better for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on tren to help with prolactin levels.

Im not even 100% on what prolactin is but seems its a big deal to keep it maintained, and progesterone for that matter too
    Last edited by NothingButAPeanut; 01-24-2012 at 02:05 AM.

Olympian Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by NothingButAPeanut View Post
    Yeah it is kind of like running two cycles at once, how would you suggest I switch it up?

And I heard letro is better for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on tren to help with prolactin levels.

Im not even 100% on what prolactin is but seems its a big deal to keep it maintained, and progesterone for that matter too
    get letro outta ur mind bro, not even close to needing that at the dosages u are running... run arimidex or aromasin

letro is more of a last resort when nothing else works, and comes with some very serious side effects

that's about it... leave the cycle how I outlined above

Novice
    Okay thanks bro, will do!

And how fast will I see results? (strength, size, etc)

Thx

Aside from China Wall's recommendation of an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), you should also be taking caber or prami with tren. Caber at .5 mg E3Ds is a good starting dose. This will control any prolactin issues that could arise on tren.

Nothinbutapeanut - how old are you and what are your stats?

For a first cycle, you really should just limit it to test. You may experience negative sides on test alone. With test and tren, if you experience negative sides, you may not know which compound is causing the problem, which can make it difficult to fix the problem. Once you know how your body handles test, then it is easier to add a second compound and address any problems that might arise during the cycle.

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TerpVTX View Post
    Nothinbutapeanut - how old are you and what are your stats?

For a first cycle, you really should just limit it to test. You may experience negative sides on test alone. With test and tren, if you experience negative sides, you may not know which compound is causing the problem, which can make it difficult to fix the problem. Once you know how your body handles test, then it is easier to add a second compound and address any problems that might arise during the cycle.
    I agree with this^^^^^^^^^ 200%

While I admire your thought process on that cycle. Fuck IT if im going to do go big!

This is the mentality that we all posses and brought us to this game to begin with.

I don't agree with it for a first timer. As TerpVTX mentioned what are you going to do when you get sides? Flip a coin or play eany meany miny mo to figure out what to cut back or quit if needed.

This is why stacking for a first timer is a bad idea IMO. Not to mention the choice of using Tren of any sort on your first run.

Your not going to turn into Jay Cutler, Ronnie, Dorian or whom ever you like on your first cycle!

Why not not take the steady route by adding one compound at a time learn how your body reacts to them so you can have a long and prosperus jurney. SAFELY Then you will live long enough and get big enough to go knock them off stage if thats your goal.

If you just have to do it China_Wall laid it out right for ya.

If you choose that route brother ya better have your Chute packed LOL had to Kype that from China
    Last edited by Phatbastard; 01-24-2012 at 05:26 AM.

Rookie
    should tren be run lower than test .? im doing 120mg tren a EOD and 600mg of test e a week for 12 weeks ...but the thing is i used Test P instead of the tren a for the first 5 weeks for a boost ... what do u guys reckon .???? any feed back would be greatly appreciated thanks

Thread Information