Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Exclamation 1st Cycle: Need Help w/ Tren/Var Stack
    I'm currently 21 yrs old, 6'4'' & 245 lbs and ready to begin my first cycle. I have 20cc of trenbolone and 105-10mg of var. I will be on a 5000 cal diet and train like an animal. I'm doing a tren/var stack and nothing else. I wanna know the perfect amount to take considering my size too.

Thanks

Novice
    In my opinion you need to be using test also if you want to run these . Most, are going to recommend test only cycle. Also tren is,a very harsh steroid not a good first cycle choice.

Di3go93
    You need to run Test E, & can anyone help me start a fourm ? idk how to im new at this haha

Novice
    Atleast its not a Anavar (var) only cycle. Been atleast three on here recently.

Rookie
    This is the thing.. Im doing a tren/var stack no matter what. I have it already. I need help with amounts to take, not what ur opinion is on what I should've got.

Amateur Bodybuilder traviswyliedime's Avatar
    youre gonna shut your natty test down hard without test bro. you need test

Novice
    Google tren Anavar (var) stack. You have to have test with that. Running tren and Anavar (var) with no test it's just asking for problems

Amateur Bodybuilder traviswyliedime's Avatar
    test is the base for ALL cycles. if you did your research you would know that.

Pro Bodybuilder
    21 too young. no test with tren...ahh no. i dont think you have enough Anavar (var) either.

dude if you are going to run this i hope you have a bunch of post cycle therapy (pct) for afterwards you will be shut down hella hard. this is not a great idea. nd if your not going to run with test you should at least run hcg throughout your cycle so your not fucked. but you should really consider a small dosage of test, especially if you want to keep your libdo..

Rookie
    I have a lot of trust in this man that I got it from though. He told me to run .5 cc a week and 30 mg of anavar because it was my 1st cycle. I've done a ton of research into this. Almost 2 yrs. I'll on 5000 cal, lift, run, omega 3 pills and multi vitamins

ok so do you have a pct plan or thoughts on hcg. prolly the most important thing to know. also do you have a prolactin antagonist since you wont need an ai? it doesnt matter if you trust him or not do your research so you know. he might not be that educated as you would want. also how many mgs per ml is the tren im guessing 100 so your only running 50 mgs per week? do you know the ester of the tren? im not sure your ready for the most powerful steroid out there bro. this shit can seriously fuck you up.

Rookie
    BIG- OL- KNOTS....I mean BIG!
    Someone I know ran Tren for a cycle and the inj sites on both butt cheeks turned hard as a rock- doctor couldn't figure out-weird man-....hard spots are over year old. Still don't know-anyone wanna respond to "dis"???

Rookie
    its british dragon 20 ccs thats all I know. I would love to learn more about a post cycle therapy (pct) plan that would be good for me. I'm not jumping into this until I KNOW EVERYTHING. He recommended i run .5 cc the 1st week then 1 cc the next 2 weeks then 1.5 cc the rest and run 30 mg a day. Educate me bro

Somebody call 911?

Tren and Anavar (var) LOL

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TankTopa View Post
    I have a lot of trust in this man that I got it from though. He told me to run .5 cc a week and 30 mg of anavar because it was my 1st cycle. I've done a ton of research into this. Almost 2 yrs. I'll on 5000 cal, lift, run, omega 3 pills and multi vitamins
    Not to be a DICK HEAD but if you trust your guy so much why are you here asking us?

Did he mention tying a wet sponge to your pecker to keep it hydrated so it wont fall off also?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Novice
    I think this, is worse then the Anavar (var) only cycles.

It's just FUCKIN STUPID and yeah I agree with you.

Quote Originally Posted by HUFF-N-PUFF View Post
    Someone I know ran Tren for a cycle and the inj sites on both butt cheeks turned hard as a rock- doctor couldn't figure out-weird man-....hard spots are over year old. Still don't know-anyone wanna respond to "dis"???
    Huff you need to have your budy drop his pants and see if the hard lumps might be this guys head stuck up there!

Just sayin

yeah very bad idea bro.

Do Not Contact
    You can trust him all along but bottom line, if you don't had a small dose of Test in there your dick won't work.

Your call buddy.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Run ure cycle of tren and var. And let us know if you still trust ure friend afterwards.

wow.. all I can say is WTF ARE SOME PEOPLE DOING. Who in their right fucking mind would tell you to take TRENBOLONE on your first cycle.. it's like dropping extasy and losing your virginity at the same time.. ITS NEVER GONNA BE THE SAME AFTER. And not take test??? Are you a fucking moron bro.. seriously, go back to whoever the fuck told you to do this, SLAP him, get your money back and go buy some fucking TEST. Umm..I don't really know what else to say but...good luck. You're gonna do it no matter what you read here.. so when you end up in the hospital or without a sex drive forever, dont come runnin to us. I'm on my 7th cycle, I'm not rookie and I still havnt touched Tren bro.. I'm like you 6'2 238.. please dont do it.

Rookie
    ok thanks guys glad you guys could help me out a ton!!! savin my life lol

if your friend reccomended that you need new friends . neither one of you know what your doing and you know it or you wouldnt have asked us and just went with his advice.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Thread Information