Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    Default Best way/ time to take dbol
    Hey Guys I started a cycle on the 1st of January of dbol 40mg ED (every 12hrs) along with test E & EQ which obviously hasn't kicked in yet but the dbol has kicked in around the 8th day & so far it seems to be a lot less potent than I expected, I eat really good, way more protein than a natural guy, I take it at 7h am after eating 1/2 a grapefruit to boost its effects, and at 7hpm (15min after eating 1/2 grapefruit again) its it better to split the dbol (with my teeth) to increase its surface area so to speak and further inhance the absorbtion... I don't know but its my 1st time taking dbol & this is my 2nd cycle. I really expected more than what I'm getting so far... all my gear is from medistar & I know is legit & a good lab. anyways let me know your thoughts...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by size_matters View Post
    Hey Guys I started a cycle on the 1st of January of dbol 40mg ED (every 12hrs) along with test E & EQ which obviously hasn't kicked in yet but the dbol has kicked in around the 8th day & so far it seems to be a lot less potent than I expected, I eat really good, way more protein than a natural guy, I take it at 7h am after eating 1/2 a grapefruit to boost its effects, and at 7hpm (15min after eating 1/2 grapefruit again) its it better to split the dbol (with my teeth) to increase its surface area so to speak and further inhance the absorbtion... I don't know but its my 1st time taking dbol & this is my 2nd cycle. I really expected more than what I'm getting so far... all my gear is from medistar & I know is legit & a good lab. anyways let me know your thoughts...
    Thanks
    a dozen days is just started lol. try to divide it into 3-4 doses a day as well to keep blood levels more stable.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    i would spread it out throughout the day........1 at breakfast,1 preworkout and the other 2 throught the afternoon

A source that I'm looking at has 25mg caps of dbol.....I was thinking just one ED but you guys have me rethinking it.

How would you guys do it with 25mg caps?

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by DuRsT View Post
    A source that I'm looking at has 25mg caps of dbol.....I was thinking just one ED but you guys have me rethinking it.

How would you guys do it with 25mg caps?
    You could split two of them in half and take 3 halves throughout the day.

Pro Bodybuilder
    you need 2 or 3 doses with d bol...the half life is like 4-5hrs so for stable blood levels 3 doses is what you want to do. break the 25mg's down to 12.5's....take 3 of those ED...1st thing am, lunch, pre WO.

(assuming you are a 9-5 guy who works out at 6ish)

Rookie
    I'm on my second week of 30mg a day of Medistar Dbol/Test E. Within the first week I started feeling it, and at the moment I feel like an absolute monster. Taking 10mg 3 times per day, and I started my cycle at around 250lbs... Are your Dbol the little blue hearts?

Novice
    Is this the same for stanaz.. im 2 weeks in to stanaz 50mg liquid caps i just take one an hour before training with my pre work shake and jack3d??

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    a dozen days is just started lol. try to divide it into 3-4 doses a day as well to keep blood levels more stable.
    is that the same for all orals?

I've taken it all at on e and split. Either is fine. All at once you get a big dose so it breaks down all day. You need to give it more time. People are so impatient. You don't build muscle overnight and none of these "kick in". They all are active the same day you take them.

I do em 2xday(am pm) with 25mg caps. 3xday with 20mg caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Shovel View Post
    I do em 2xday(am pm) with 25mg caps. 3xday with 20mg caps.
    This sounds like a plan to me. Splitting caps would be a pain in the ass.

Proud supporter AML, Ca size_matters's Avatar
    Guys I forgot to mention I'm also taking milk thistle & liv52 in between those 12 hrs, is this a good idea or does it clean (detox) dbol's active ingredient in the liver... & my dbols are medistar 20mg blue tabs with the medistar logo on them. I def. feel them but its not what I expected, probably because 2 of my cousins took them before (30mg ED) a few years ago and now they're both on me saying its retarded magic stuff that turns you into superman lol... they're probably exagerating dbol's effect...

Novice Steroids are my anti-drug's Avatar
    I took dbol for the first time yesterday. I think the effect was purely psychological, but I had an amazing session in the gym that night.

Even got complimented on my form by a Chinese oly lifter.

Is it worth supplementing something like milk thistle to detox your liver, or is the damage caused by orals overstated?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10063813
    ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8884417
    ncbi.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1923870/?page=3

Looking forward to when everything kicks in properly. This seems like it's going to be an experience to remember.

I tried taking 25mg 2x a day and 50mg 1x a day and noticed no difference. Each time was from a different source but who knows if that mattered. I stick to 1x a day just to keep it simple. It definitely works for me.

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by size_matters View Post
    Guys I forgot to mention I'm also taking milk thistle & liv52 in between those 12 hrs, is this a good idea or does it clean (detox) dbol's active ingredient in the liver... & my dbols are medistar 20mg blue tabs with the medistar logo on them. I def. feel them but its not what I expected, probably because 2 of my cousins took them before (30mg ED) a few years ago and now they're both on me saying its retarded magic stuff that turns you into superman lol... they're probably exagerating dbol's effect...

i would dose your liver supports at night....before bed

You are best to take oral steroids - such as Dbol - on an empty stomach.

Taking it with food can decrease its bioavailability - which is caused by the fat-soluble nature of steroid hormones.

Rookie
    Hey I'm just about to start a similar cycle (my first one too) but I'm just wondering when would be the best time to take them as I start work at 4am till 12 mid day everyday and get to the gym between 12.30-1pm 5 days a week would appreciate any help help hints and tips cheers

Thread Information