Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Shut down recovery
    Hey guys, about 8 months ago i ran a test e only cycle at 600mg a week for 12 weeks. the problem is that i was foolish and didnt really do my research ( i know im a twat lol ) and didnt take any pct.. as a result iv been experiencing complete shutdown ever since.. I was thinking off starting a brand new test cycle running it with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and doin clomid and nolva fer pct.. do u think this will help me

Novice
    anyone??

I am banned!
    what are your blood levels at? doing another run of test will just further shut down your endogenous production. You could always try an HCG/Clomid restart. Before doing anything I would get some bloods done to see where you are at.

get bloodwork to see what your hormone levels are at , your just guessing at this point.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Novice
    how could i run hcg/clomid to help me out before doing another cycle??

There are two ways to approach this.

1. You would blast hcg. This will supply a lh signal.

I borrowed this from Chip (sponsor in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum)

Day 1: 3000ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) injected intramuscularly. (my personal preference)
    day 5: 1000ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) im or sub "q"
    day 9: 1000ius Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) im or sub "q"
    day 13: 1000ius im or sub "q"
    by now the boys should be filling back up. Maybe not full. But getting there. If they are back to size, back your dose down to 500ius every 4th day till finished. (assuming you have 10,000ius of hcg)
    if not back to size keep at 1,000ius every fourth day till finished. Depending on the level of desensitization that has occured, you may need to run another bottle. You do need to be careful with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) because you can actually use to much of it and cause permanent shutdown, but in your particular situation, that is what you are trying to keep from happening anyway. They need a big jolt.*

Basically you are blasting hcg, attempting to get your testes ready to function again. I personally would get blood work to see what test and estro are at two weeks into this. Based on blood work you would either start clomid and possibly aromisin or you would continue to blast Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at 1000iu EOD possibly with aromisin for another 10 days and get bloods again. Once Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is consistently raising t levels you would start clomid.

2. You could just do the above without blood work, and start serms after two to three weeks but you would drop the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) once you start clomid.

Or

Run a cycle, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) entire time AR 250-500iu twice a week then blast Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) starting the day after last T inject for 10 days at 500-1000iu a day, with aromisin, then take 4 days off, stop hcg, and start clomid and nolva. This way you are going at it blind.

Both ways are kinda hard to say what's happening without bloodwork. You could be shut down because estro is too high in which case Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would make the problem worse unless you were on cycle again, so blood work is about the only option. You could risk trying another method but you are risking making the situation worse. After 8 months you should have fully recovered even with no post cycle therapy (pct) so it appears that something is off.

Novice
    Great advice thanks for much, ye give me a clearer look at things and im considering your options

Pro Bodybuilder
    i am not a fan of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blasts too many people say it desensitizes the testies. Use it @ 500iu 2x a wk along with clomid @ 100mg and nolva @ 40mg. Do that for a wk or two.....let us know how it goes.

bloodwork/hormone panel is really going to tell you where you stand tho.....all this is just bro-science guessing.

uniquemicals
Thread Information