Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread:

Arm size

Quote Originally Posted by liftingbig123 View Post
    well man in this world theres ALOT of dumbasses out there lets be honest... ya my arms are almost at 18 right now but im only 20 yrs old... im trying to put on alot of mass so i can compete next fall
    HAHA true that! Are you gonna compete in an all natty league or are you juicing?
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by hard2gain View Post
    HAHA true that! Are you gonna compete in an all natty league or are you juicing?
    Juicing man... Im not just some stupid young fuck juicing though, I know so much about this shit and have some national level competitors giving me advice too, its funny cuz im 20 and give advice to some of these 30 year old who have no clue how to juice or train or eat.. My goal is to go pro someday so i know what i have to do to get there...

Do you feel like you have the genetics to compete at the top level? What are your current stats? I've always felt like if I had better calves I could compete but I will never look like jay.
    I'm a bad mother fucker cuz the good die young

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Quote Originally Posted by cashout View Post
    It is my experience on this board that one's self reported body fat percentage is the most misrepresented data point available.
    I'm sure! I just report exactly what my calipers and tape measure says...I got nothing to prove! People can just judge by my pics.

Don't really understand why people would report bogus numbers ONLINE haha what's the point?

Novice
    Well my bf is 12% I know this by being checked by a pro. Nutritionist (mom) arms are 18.5 pumped cause I always measure when they are the biggest lol but they are 18 cold

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by hard2gain View Post
    Do you feel like you have the genetics to compete at the top level? What are your current stats? I've always felt like if I had better calves I could compete but I will never look like jay.
    Ya i feel like i do, one thing for sure is i have the work ethic i bust my fucking ass everyday.. The only part im a lil worried about is my chest, its still a great chest and matches pretty well with the rest of my body but its def not my freakiest body part. But everything else on me grows like crazy, everytime someone sees me they say i look bigger lol

Ya i feel like i do, one thing for sure is i have the work ethic i bust my fucking ass everyday.. The only part im a lil worried about is my chest, its still a great chest and matches pretty well with the rest of my body but its def not my freakiest body part. But everything else on me grows like crazy, everytime someone sees me they say i look bigger lol
    Keep it up then bro. My arms were pushing 18" when I was 17 y/o and I was 215 at 7% bf...then I stopped lifting after my first year of college (girlfriend, focusing on school, bla bla bla)...HUGE mistake now I'm working on getting it all back at 24. BUT this go around my physique is much more balanced.

How are your wheels? Guessing if you plan on competing they must be good.

most these guys saying they have 18 plus inch arms are either BSing or have very high bodyfat. Let see the pix to prove it..! and theres a big difference between cold and pumped cause my arms can be over an inch bigger once pumped.
    you realize you said this and then said your arms are almost 18, so PROVE IT with a pic.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    you realize you said this and then said your arms are almost 18, so PROVE IT with a pic.
    Lol I will im just trying to figure out how u blurr out my face in these pix lol.. any help?

Junior Bodybuilder
    this was from mid september when i was cutting 9% bodyfat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

my arms are 16 1/2 cold

Junior Bodybuilder
    heres one more
    Attached Images Attached Images

Novice
    Liftingbig123 very impressive arm development especially for your age. Wish I started lifting at a younger age. I started at 27 I'm now 42 and wish I had made more gains at a young age and took advantage of test levels of a young man

Junior Bodybuilder
    Thanks man i just turned 20 two months ago.. Im giving it my all to go far with this.. And in that pic my arms were probs just a lil over 17.. but that was 4 months ago...

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Well mine are 20" cold,and very lucky to have them,cause im like 6'4-6'5 taller guys dont have big guns

Novice
    Calves
    The best calves I have seen in perso are on a crazy old lady that walks around my town all the time yelling at street signs. They must be 20 in and stirated beyond belief soooo not fair !!! And she always wears shorts (I would to )

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grove View Post
    The best calves I have seen in perso are on a crazy old lady that walks around my town all the time yelling at street signs. They must be 20 in and stirated beyond belief soooo not fair !!! And she always wears shorts (I would to )
    Bro see if she has a dog tag it has my number on it give me a call i'll come pick her up! Damn I cant keep her from digging under the fence!

big enough that I'm not sure how accurate my blood pressure us when taken at wal-mart. I have to pull my sleeve back then grease my bicep to get it in.lol

Last time I measures they was about 18.5

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carverelli View Post
    big enough that I'm not sure how accurate my blood pressure us when taken at wal-mart. I have to pull my sleeve back then grease my bicep to get it in.lol

Last time I measures they was about 18.5
    LMFAO funny u mention that! When I go to my doc the nurse grabs the blood pressure cuff looks at me puts it back in the drawer disapears and come back with another one!

I made the mistake of trying that fuckin thing at walmart once! LMFAO true story veigns blew up in my forearms started turning colors! I was like wtf I'm trapped!

I hope you guys are not adding that extra inch BS...As we're talking biceps here..lol

heres one more
    Ok ok I believe you! haha keep it up!

Junior Bodybuilder brownchoclit's Avatar
    arms currently 19" cold. they usually hang out around 18 -18.5" (cold) when i am leaner..right now lean bulking. calves unfortunately 17.5" ..never measured my arms pumped..probably be around 0.5" inches bigger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Thread Information