Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UserAt204
    Enrolled at Ology College VirginMuscle's Avatar
    What are all the causes of test flu?
    I've read a lot of different thoughts on what causes "test flu." I haven't gotten it, and I was prepared to deal with it, but if anyone could enlighten me I would appreciate it. So far what I came up with is:

1. Lowered immune system
    2. Bacterial infection
    3. Allergy to benzyl alcohol
    4. Unstable bloods (estrogen spikes)
    5. High blood pressure

If anyone has anything to add or correct me on please do.

bac infection bud

I really don't know but I would like to point out that I never got test flu from HG gear. Luck? or is there something in some of the UG brew that causes it?

It's been 5-6 years since I last had test flu

aww the great mystery of our life

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    I really don't know but I would like to point out that I never got test flu from HG gear. Luck? or is there something in some of the UG brew that causes it?

It's been 5-6 years since I last had test flu
    I'm sure you always get the best gear Zeek. There's definitely some shady UGLs out there. I'm curious if test flu is always due to unsanitary work environment or if there's any merit to the other causes. It seems like a lot of guys get it and just accept that this is the way it's supposed to be.

It's a rapid spike in hormone levels. If your gear had bacteria in it I would not be using it. 48 hours post inject you T levels peak, causing a rapid influx of hormones, this generally happens to people new to gear.

Quote Originally Posted by VirginMuscle View Post
    I'm sure you always get the best gear Zeek. There's definitely some shady UGLs out there. I'm curious if test flu is always due to unsanitary work environment or if there's any merit to the other causes. It seems like a lot of guys get it and just accept that this is the way it's supposed to be.
    I wish that were true VM! I've had more fake, counterfeit and garbage gear than 90% of members here.

Last few years have been better but I still get burned from time to time.

Biggest difference between run of the mill UGL and HG and also quality UGL is in the damn lumps!! I hate lumps from a shot! Never get them with HG or excellent quality UG

I wish that were true VM! I've had more fake, counterfeit and garbage gear than 90% of members here.

whats the saying you can get mad at gettin burned but never spend what you cant lose

Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    It's a rapid spike in hormone levels. If your gear had bacteria in it I would not be using it. 48 hours post inject you T levels peak, causing a rapid influx of hormones, this generally happens to people new to gear.
    Interesting. Do you think it matters if a different compound is used or only the rapid change in hormones? For instance, nandrolone compounds like tren versus testosterone compounds? I'm not sure if test flu falls under the side effect category for a particular steroid.

Biggest difference between run of the mill UGL and HG and also quality UGL is in the damn lumps!! I hate lumps from a shot! Never get them with HG or excellent quality UG
    That sucks man. I haven't gotten any lumps yet. I've been putting some serious thought into moving to a country with less regulation on PEDs.

These days I will just toss gear that gives me lumps. I don't even want to risk my health with that type of crap. Back in the day If it didn't kill me I would keep using it not to waste it.

Just test from what I've seen. I've only had this twice. My first two cycles. One with hg test and one with ug t400. It was by far the worst with t400. Major swelling at inject site for the first 4 weeks then I was fine. The hg wasn't much better as far as pain and flu symptoms but no major swelling.

I haven't had that since and it was many years ago. I've used a lot of different labs since that time. I also would take a full year off between cycles some years but never had it again.

There may be other variables involved but I know it wasn't dirty gear for me because a friend filtered it before we used it, I didn't see him filter it but I trust the guy, could be wrong.
    matt999 likes this.

Lol. I hear that ZEEK. I don't know if I've been lucky or what but it's very very rare for me to get any PIP or lumps ever. This 200 primo is supposed to be painful, as told to me direct from the supplier, but zero pain, besides a little when it had some hormone swirls from I'm guessing cold wheather. A little heat and it was fine again. I don't get PIP from prop, or anything else, except some T suspension years ago that was unbareable.

And it's not because I've had the best gear or hg. I've used very little hg and many ug so I'm sure some of that had to be sketchy over the past 9-10 years.

Rookie
    I thought it was because certain oils in anabolics (sesame oil etc.) are biologically active and cause an immune reaction. I heard Palumbo talking about this.

Novice
    what do you guys mean by lumps from injection... like a lump that stays there for 2-4 days? or a perm lump.?

BBE
    NTBM Rep
    Lumps can also be caused by leaving that little air pocket in the barrel that most guys do to help push that last bit of gear in. Happens to me from time to time. It's just the extra air trapped under the skin. Goes away, but still weird and uncomfortable.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Rep
    USE COUPON CODE BBE10 FOR 10% OFF!
    Call customer support 1-631-443-4461

Novice
    I got it cause I had some cheap mexican Test E. I pinned once/week and every other week when I would pin the site would turn red about the size of a softball for a few days and exactly 36 hours later I would get flu like symptoms. Fever and would have the chills and sweats all night. It would last exactly 24 hours then I would be fine.
    It was a 10ml bottle and I still had about 2mls left when I changed up and got some awesome domestic Test. After that it was smooth sailing, no red, no pain and no flu =)

Novice
    I got test flu 1 time it was test complex A.L.C PHARM some of the best shit i ever had but my local guy got popped and dont know where i can get it anymore

Rookie
    Some Symptoms f Flu and Take Care
    The Flu virus increases the temperature of the body.
    Headache, cough, sneezing, nasal block and boy pain are the symptoms of Flu.

Taking a complete rest and having plenty fluids is very important for fast recovery from flu.

Rookie
    Hey guys, like to get ur opinion from ya, feeling like I've got "test flu", started cycle on Monday of last week, pinned 200test, 100tren e, then pinned again, same amount on Friday .. Practically zero pip both times, but Sunday nit, came down with sore throat/cough/sniffles woke up early Monday to mid grade fever/sweats and runny nose, pretty much unchanged thru nit and today, thoughts? Btw, I had almost the exact same condition, but more severe in jan of this year, and I'm pretty sure it coincided with the addition of tren to my cycle... Thoughts? Typical? Not that I think it matters, but both times running pharm grade test, Pinn's tren E .. Thanks for any input/help

I am banned!
    I'm going to start my test prop soon. Not at a huge dose just a nice dosage. But I've been seeing that prop seems to be most likely to give the test flu. What precautions can I take to minimize the chance? Any supplements? Other than correct injection techniques I can't think of much else. Obviously keeping hydrated as well.

In theory it is cause by a large amount even 1cc of a substance new to the body being introduced. I had it when i first started pinning and never had it since. And yes you have test already in your body but its natural and not man made, but 250mgs is as much as your body makes in 1 week, so a large amount kinda shocks the body. And you have to think of the solvents now in your body to.
    Last edited by GoPro; 05-30-2013 at 04:05 AM.

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoPro View Post
    In theory it is cause by a large amount even 1cc of a substance new to the body being introduced. I had it when i first started pinning and never had it since. And yes you have test already in your body but its natural and not man made, but 250mgs is as much as your body makes in 1 week, so a large amount kinda shocks the body. And you have to think of the solvents now in your body to.
    So you can't really do much to prevent the test flu? It mainly just depends on your gear?

uniquemicals
Thread Information