Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Default Need Help with biogen X-blend 600
    hi, everyone. i have been looking everywhere for guys having experience with biogenlab and finally found some good posts here.
    First of all sorry for my english, since i am a foreign guy not english spoken,but i will try to do my best. I ordered some gears from biogenlab 2 months ago, and i wasnt sure if i wanted to start or not ,becouse of all negative feed back in different forums. This is my first time on gears ,first when i received the package i started with anavar 30-40 mg/day becouse i was afraid of injections(specially when i have to do everything by myself)
    i used anavar for 2 weeks and finally i decided to go for heavy staf
    so i started injecting 1 ml of X-Blend 600 200 mg test prop,200mg test isocaproate,200 mg boldenone these every 6 day
    and 200 mg masteron every 3 day after x-blend injection.
    when i was first in anavar i could see the difference in definition and all i added in 2 weeks was 4 pounds
    after 2 weeks i had to stop anavar becouse i was feeling my liver geting bigger
    Maybe is just obsesion but i never had problems like this with my liver before
    so i had to go just with the injections.
    Now i am on my 6-th injection of x-blend and 5-th of masteron
    still i dont see any diference in strength,and the body i can tell that is different but nothing big.
    i started the cycle with my body weight 188 pound and now i am 201 so i gained 13 pound and i am 27 5'9".and the fat i am checking only my abdominal fat, it went from 22 mm to 18mm
    last year i tryed OSTARINE and the strength was much better than now.
    so i dont know what to think anymore....
    i dont know if the blend is underdosed or may be becouse this is my firs cycle i dont have to expect big changes......
    Last edited by gabriel84; 12-27-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: gramar mistake

It's biogen Gabriel! That is one brand that there is more negative feedback out there than there is positive. I'm sorry but it is garbage IMO.

Welcome to the site!

Agreed, terrible user feedback.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

I hate to tell you this bro but the stuff you got was bunk. Biogen is the most bullshit gear I have ever used. Test was Extremely underdosed and deca was complete bunk! The tbol and tren was ok. Def not the greatest.

Sometimes when prices are really low, there is a reason. Massive under dosing or no active ingredient. They are very inexpensive but in Biogens case you indeed get what you pay for.

A 600mg per mL shot would be extremely painful (if it contained what it claimed to).

Rookie
    i dont really feel anything when i inject it, but later almost for 24 hours the quadriceps is still sore.... so you think that i am injecting just OIL?????
    can any one tell me any other source where i can buy online (not to expensive)
    i tried to buy from oxidesale but i dont know how, i keep emailing to them to send me information what to do and they never replyed me back. i heard that they sell good staf and cheap..

You can't ask for sources bro.

You might want to have a look at the fitness paradise world forum though, you might find some answers there.

Quote Originally Posted by gabriel84 View Post
    i dont really feel anything when i inject it, but later almost for 24 hours the quadriceps is still sore.... so you think that i am injecting just OIL?????
    can any one tell me any other source where i can buy online (not to expensive)
    i tried to buy from oxidesale but i dont know how, i keep emailing to them to send me information what to do and they never replyed me back. i heard that they sell good staf and cheap..
    There are some good places that are inexpensive and high quality. Just hang around for a while and you will find what you are looking for brother.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Hey Heavy, what would happen if I clicked that link in your signature? The fitness paradise link. Would I be transported to a magical place?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    Hey Heavy, what would happen if I clicked that link in your signature? The fitness paradise link. Would I be transported to a magical place?
    Follow the link and all your dreams will come true...and you will find what you are looking for...

That is what i thought, thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    That is what i thought, thanks bro!
    No problem, glad I could help. Hopefully this helps others as well...

You guys lol....

Rookie
    thank you havyiron, but i cant register here....

Rookie
    so would you give me an opinion what should i do with what is left in to vials , do i have to throw them away or can i shoot 2 ml (increase the dosage)?????
    and how come i gained 13 pounds in less than 1 month if those are fake??!!!!

Rookie
    any idea???????

If something in that vial is working for you Gabriel, do not toss it away. Who knows, there might be 250mg per ml of test E in there. Use it up but don't buy anymore from them.

I know some guys who ran a lot of biogen, why??? I'm not sure either but they did. Some had very good results and some didn't. I tried their tbol because it was free and around 60-100mg a day it was ok. Not great but ok.

I would stay far away from their blends. Some of those combinations seem very difficult to hold in solution because of different melting points and solubility. I don't trust them. The prices are cheap but a guy at home could make the same for 1/5 of the price so a large lab ordering bulk material could do much better but cheaper is not always better. To me these guys are as bad as the guys changing 4x these because that's a huge mark up.

Anyway 13 pounds in that time is a lot. Some guys don't gain a ton of strength off certain things and basically after 4 weeks you just have some test running, not to mention you are dosing once every 6 days. You should split that to twice a week, it's only been 4 weeks and I don't care what ester most people will just start to gain after 4 weeks. The boldenone in it is a complete waste at 200mg a week. That takes several weeks to see results and at much higher doses so I honestly feel like you have gained way more than what you should have at this point consider 400mg of test a week and 200 bold.

Give it more time but find a new source also. IMO it's a junk lab but some of it is real.

Rookie
    Thanks brothers! the last injections i am doing every 4 days plus in these days i am injecting 100 mg of masteron, i am not seeing any sides beside night sweat, i start to see some good strength gains and the weight still is going up but more slow, now i am at 17 pounds and the same body fat. I would like to start using some Termo Blend(t3/clenbuterol/yommin) that i got with the package but i dont know if i have to use it during cycle or after(during PCT)
    Do you have any idea???????

BE VERY CAREFUL with that shit to much t3 can screw up your thyroid for life, plus the clen had me shaking like a crack fein after my workouts you bp will shoot up ... i didnt a fourteen day cycle of it and felt like shit towards the end strength dropped. imo dont even bother, if you want to cut fat increase cardio and get a better diet... also t3 burns through tissues not just fat so you might loose muscle. not worth it.

Rookie
    either way we have to sacrefice some muscle for some more definition, the ratio with 75% fat 25% muscle is acceptable. i need some information if i have to use it during cycle or after(during postcycletherapy)

uniquemicals
Thread Information