Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

My first cycle, Test 400
    I will begin starting my first cycle soon. I have 10mL of Test 400 from a close friend. It is a 20mL bottle, but my friend already did a 10 week cycle off it so I know it's not bunk. I won't begin it until I have everything ready ofcourse. My question is about obtaining a good SERM and post cycle therapy (pct). I don't have any access to anything like that. So is there any good OTC I can take with it for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), SERM, or post cycle therapy (pct)? If not where can I obtain these items? I'm just very warey on Internet sites. Thanks ahead for replies.

Side Notes:
    26y/o - 6'6" - 215 lbs. - 10%BMI
    Been working out real since 18 but more seriously since college. Lifting 5x/week with 2 days off. Currently supplementing with protein, creatine, multi, fish oil, BCAA. I don't drink or smoke. I eat big and clean.
    Last edited by GreenPipes; 12-26-2011 at 03:29 PM.

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Hey man look around your post! You can get most every thing from our sponsers there not here to rip people off.

Thanks man. Ya I am currently looking at 2 sponsors right now. Still trying to research though and find what products would work for me and my cycle.

I assume you're going to shoot 1/2cc twice a week? Go with great white peptides or rui products. Grab an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like arimidex/liquidex or aromasin/exemestane/liquid stane. Also get either nolva or Clomid dosed at 20mg per day for a month.

Best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by essays View Post
    I assume you're going to shoot 1/2cc twice a week? Go with great white peptides or rui products. Grab an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like arimidex/liquidex or aromasin/exemestane/liquid stane. Also get either nolva or Clomid dosed at 20mg per day for a month.

Best of luck.

OK, thanks. I'm leaning towards Great White. So far I'm looking into taking Arimidex with my cycle and Clomid for a PCT. Does that sound right?

Hi Green and welcome to the site!

I would be careful using an opened vial that some other person has been drawing and injecting themselves out of.

In a perfect world we are careful to keep all sterile and don't reuse syringes. Unfortunately I know of a lot of guys that use the same needle week after week. Just a heads up

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    Hi Green and welcome to the site!

I would be careful using an opened vial that some other person has been drawing and injecting themselves out of.

In a perfect world we are careful to keep all sterile and don't reuse syringes. Unfortunately I know of a lot of guys that use the same needle week after week. Just a heads up
    Thanks for the reply. And as far as the needles. I have an unlimited amount of 'sterile supplies'. Also my friend is an RN so he did do everything properly and sterile. But good looking out man.

Rookie
    What up greenpipes...im new here too...currently thinking of doing my first cycle but i need to buy basically everything(my friend has a source) just hope u and the rest of the guys here can help to set it up...im justwondering if i should do only 1 steroid witch will be test or 2(decca) thanks. For ur help guys....

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenPipes View Post
    OK, thanks. I'm leaning towards Great White. So far I'm looking into taking Arimidex with my cycle and Clomid for a PCT. Does that sound right?
    if you use adex for on cycle go .5 mg ED or EOD.

clomid and nolva for pct

clomid
    50/50/25/25
    nolva
    40/20/10/10

id opt for aromasin for on cycle use tho

Quote Originally Posted by Khonan View Post
    What up greenpipes...im new here too...currently thinking of doing my first cycle but i need to buy basically everything(my friend has a source) just hope u and the rest of the guys here can help to set it up...im justwondering if i should do only 1 steroid witch will be test or 2(decca) thanks. For ur help guys....
    I still haven't done a cycle yet, but from what I read it's suggested to use just Test for your first time to see how you react.

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    if you use adex for on cycle go .5 mg ED or EOD.

clomid and nolva for pct

clomid
    50/50/25/25
    nolva
    40/20/10/10

id opt for aromasin for on cycle use tho
    Thanks for the reply. Looking into something like that.

Rookie
    Yeah man...i've been told the same...so im thinking of just taking test....the only think im scared of is of losing my damn hair...since my dad is completely bold lol...but i guess i'll take my chances...anyway thanks 4 ur help guys and lets train!!!!

Yeah man...i've been told the same...so im thinking of just taking test....the only think im scared of is of losing my damn hair...since my dad is completely bold lol...but i guess i'll take my chances...anyway thanks 4 ur help guys and lets train!!!!
    Get yourself some Nizoral shampoo while on cycle for hair issues.

If the hair is going to fall out, it's a tough battle to slow it down. In the end and probably well before someone hits 30 it has already fallen out. Your options are transplants or shave that head! Some of these new plugs are really impossible to see but they cost big $$

And if you are not predisposed to MPB then don't worry about it. I'm an old geezer but I have a thick full head of hair even after using everything under the sun! BTW my pops was bald also, chrome dome kind of bald!

uniquemicals
Thread Information