Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Thread:

Stanazol cycle

Novice
    Stanazol cycle
    Hey I'm doing a stanazol oral only cycle 60mg e/d for 6 weeks starting start of January... Any advice or can I get an estimate on results?
    Reason for oral only cause I'm at sea on a ship it's too hard jabbing when you live with 3 other Cunts in your room...

History: 2 years ago 10 week sust only cycle 500mg
    Nearly year ago A50 e/d with 100mg prop eod 6 weeks had to go to sea so stopped cycle Half way through

Stats: 20yrs/old.. 95kg 5'10" 17%bodyfat
    been training since I was 15 and diet is reasonably clean but not strict..

Wait until you come off the ship and then do a real cycle. Winnie only is a horrible idea!

I can go into details if you want to know why it is such a bad idea.

Oral only is a horrible idea

Dr. Steal
    Winny only cycle will IMHO do you more harm than good.

Somthing like 500 mg of test E or C would be optimal along with Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and proper pct.

There are plenty of ways to pinn discreetly, like a toothbrush holder with your vial and pinns in in, when you go to take a deuce inject that shit.

You should never go pro-hormone unless you do it properly and Winstrol (winny) only is far from proper.

Your age is a bit on the young side but that cat is out of the bag.

Good luck!

Novice
    Yeah cheers lads but im 6 weeks in 6 weeks out sometimes only 4 in 8 out...

Can you tell me what the down sides will be.. And regarless will I still get some gains

First problem that could arise is that when you come off that boat your tool won't work from a winnie only cycle! When you come off that boat you are going to want some action I presume?

Winnie kicks the crap out of your joints, add in the decent strength gains that come from winnie and it could be a an injury waiting to happen.

Shutting down your natty test for the results a winnie only cycle can bring is hardly worth the time and effort. Minimal results will be achieved with winstrol on it's own and then you will still need PCT.

Get your shots and do your business in the bathroom. IF you can hide your pills you can hide some vials and pins. Have a lock on something?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    First problem that could arise is that when you come off that boat your tool won't work from a winnie only cycle! When you come off that boat you are going to want some action I presume?

Winnie kicks the crap out of your joints, add in the decent strength gains that come from winnie and it could be a an injury waiting to happen.

Shutting down your natty test for the results a winnie only cycle can bring is hardly worth the time and effort. Minimal results will be achieved with winstrol on it's own and then you will still need PCT.

Get your shots and do your business in the bathroom. IF you can hide your pills you can hide some vials and pins. Have a lock on something?

Yeah mate I think I'll take your word what you suggest for my kinda 3rd cycle? I wanna do what everyone does bulk but minimal bloat... Stanazol and Sustanon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayesy View Post
    Yeah mate I think I'll take your word what you suggest for my kinda 3rd cycle? I wanna do what everyone does bulk but minimal bloat... Stanazol and Sustanon?
    Since you are on the boat go with something you don't have to inject as often. Test C or test e would be better than sust but sustanon can work also. Since you seem set on trying the winstrol run it at 50mg ed for 4 weeks. either at the front or the back end of the cycle.

Take the cycle to 12 weeks with the test dosed at about 500mg per week. It's been a while since you last run so that should still give you good results at that dosage.

Keep us posted on how the cycle goes!

try to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand or at the very least some nolvadex or clomid if you get any signs of gyno while you are out there.
    Last edited by Zeek; 12-20-2011 at 09:12 PM.

Taking Winstrol (winny) was one of the worst mistakes ive ever made. I took injectable form. Injections hurt so bad, I had to drink it... didnt want it to go to waste lol. I felt like I was 90yr old man on it. Did nothing for my strenght. Upset my stomach. Maybe added lil vascularity from drying me out. Winstrol (winny) made me sit in jacuzzi everyday to get rid of the joint pains. Never again!!!!

"200lbs is 200lbs" H.L.R.
    Quote Originally Posted by planb View Post
    Taking Winstrol (winny) was one of the worst mistakes ive ever made. I took injectable form. Injections hurt so bad, I had to drink it... didnt want it to go to waste lol. I felt like I was 90yr old man on it. Did nothing for my strenght. Upset my stomach. Maybe added lil vascularity from drying me out. Winstrol (winny) made me sit in jacuzzi everyday to get rid of the joint pains. Never again!!!!
    hahaha you drank it...thats funny

next time get the Winstrol (winny) suspended in oil and you wont have an issue with painful injects. Also alot of my boys run it with deca to counteract the joint dryness

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    Since you are on the boat go with something you don't have to inject as often. Test C or test e would be better than sust but sustanon can work also. Since you seem set on trying the winstrol run it at 50mg ed for 4 weeks. either at the front or the back end of the cycle.

Take the cycle to 12 weeks with the test dosed at about 500mg per week. It's been a while since you last run so that should still give you good results at that dosage.

Keep us posted on how the cycle goes!

try to have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand or at the very least some nolvadex or clomid if you get any signs of gyno while you are out there.
    I'll probley go the test e I can get my hands on it no dramas.. What u suggest post cycle therapy (pct) having the winni?

Quote Originally Posted by Hayesy View Post
    I'll probley go the test e I can get my hands on it no dramas.. What u suggest post cycle therapy (pct) having the winni?
    I use the post cycle therapy (pct) in my sig. I'm actually in post cycle therapy (pct) right now.

Thread Information