Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Is your Growth Hormone real?~a guide to find out
    I wanted to share with you guys/gals how to determine if your HGH is real. This is a semi-crude but inexpensive way to verify HGH.

I have been on blue tops for about a month now. I started at 3.3 iu HGH daily and then moved to 5iu HGH daily. I ordered blood work to confirm the HGH is genuine. My labs included testing the following;

Human Growth Hormone

Acromegaly Screen (Basic
    )
    IGF-1
    TSH
    Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct
    Glucose, Serum

The day of the test I fasted 12 hours before hand. 1.5 hours before the draw I administered a dose of HGH as peak plasma concentrations are about 2-4 hours after administration of HGH. IGF-1 levels are more stable and when the GH level is high, the IGF-1 level is also high. A test for IGF-1 may also be done to confirm high GH levels. However both tests are ideal.

Here is where I ordered the private testing. I also Googled discount codes and found the tests for 15% off.

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Acromegaly Testing - Private MD

Here is a graph about the pharmacokinetics of HGH.

The first treatment sequence received a 0.5 mL (2.92 mg) subcutaneous dose of r-hGH (Saizen®, Merck Serono) administered by standard needle and syringe (period 1) followed by administration of the same dose of rhGH using the cool.click™ 2 needle-free injection device (period 2). The second treatment sequence received 0.5 mL (2.92 mg) r-hGH administered by the cool.click™ 2 device (period 1) followed by administration of the same dose of r-hGH using a standard needle and syringe (period 2).

My results took 72 hours to get after the draw and are shown below. The Z blue tops obviously have HGH in them.

Attached Images Attached Images

Junior Bodybuilder
    Very Cool!

Thanks brother. It gives a peace of mind knowing your hard earned cash is getting real HGH.

Did you get a baseline before starting gh? Also gh will increase blood glucose after injection and most quality gh should maintain a steady elevation. Easily tested on a bg meter that you can get for $10 with 10 strips.

ZEEK tested after using igf recently and had a 204 point increase in serum igf levels. This is where I think people need to be careful because you could be getting a cheap igf instead of gh.

But good info heavy and the message is always get blood test to determine you have a true product. Very important.

Thanks for the info. Thinking about running that next year some time. Was a little worried with all the fake HGH being sold.

Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    Did you get a baseline before starting gh? Also gh will increase blood glucose after injection and most quality gh should maintain a steady elevation. Easily tested on a bg meter that you can get for $10 with 10 strips.

ZEEK tested after using igf recently and had a 204 point increase in serum igf levels. This is where I think people need to be careful because you could be getting a cheap igf instead of gh.

But good info heavy and the message is always get blood test to determine you have a true product. Very important.
    My baseline IGF-1 was 163 ng/ml. The blue tops elevated both my GH and IGF-1 levels. I'm in my mid forties so my levels are pretty low natty.

How did I miss this thread

Great thread and info heavy! So this is a fasted test from 5iu, all in all not too shabby heavy!

My most recent test was like User explained. The difference being i did not fast.

Fasting vs non fasted does make for some very different results

The problem with GH currently is in the purity of the product and when we consider China as the main source of it and their reputation for less than ethical additives it starts to concern me.

But

Your blue tops were probably really cheap and they obviously do contain a decent amount of real HGH milligram wise per vial.

Thanks for posting this and we should try to keep this bumped for guys to know where to get tests done. btw I used saveonlabs.com for the IGF test, it was a bit cheaper than privatemdlabs at least for that one test.

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    I wanted to share with you guys/gals how to determine if your HGH is real. This is a semi-crude but inexpensive way to verify HGH.

I have been on blue tops for about a month now. I started at 3.3 iu HGH daily and then moved to 5iu HGH daily. I ordered blood work to confirm the HGH is genuine. My labs included testing the following;

Human Growth Hormone

Acromegaly Screen (Basic
    )
    IGF-1
    TSH
    Thyroxine (T4) Free, Direct
    Glucose, Serum

The day of the test I fasted 12 hours before hand. 1.5 hours before the draw I administered a dose of HGH as peak plasma concentrations are about 2-4 hours after administration of HGH. IGF-1 levels are more stable and when the GH level is high, the IGF-1 level is also high. A test for IGF-1 may also be done to confirm high GH levels. However both tests are ideal.

Here is where I ordered the private testing. I also Googled discount codes and found the tests for 15% off.

Private MD - Buy Lab Tests Online

Acromegaly Testing - Private MD

Here is a graph about the pharmacokinetics of HGH.

The first treatment sequence received a 0.5 mL (2.92 mg) subcutaneous dose of r-hGH (Saizen®, Merck Serono) administered by standard needle and syringe (period 1) followed by administration of the same dose of rhGH using the cool.click™ 2 needle-free injection device (period 2). The second treatment sequence received 0.5 mL (2.92 mg) r-hGH administered by the cool.click™ 2 device (period 1) followed by administration of the same dose of r-hGH using a standard needle and syringe (period 2).

My results took 72 hours to get after the draw and are shown below. The Z blue tops obviously have HGH in them.

Is there an actual brand name on those blue tops? Nice to know that there is real HGH in them but I would guess if the name is at leat Jin or Gentrophin the chances of having a good purity is much better. It seems Jin is out everywhere I look, most likely do to the fact that it is not private label and the IU cost is low.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyoung View Post
    Is there an actual brand name on those blue tops? Nice to know that there is real HGH in them but I would guess if the name is at leat Jin or Gentrophin the chances of having a good purity is much better. It seems Jin is out everywhere I look, most likely do to the fact that it is not private label and the IU cost is low.
    Jintropin is real pharmaceutical grade HGH, there are at least 3 and maybe up to 5 such companies in China.

gensci, ankebio,Hygene

BTW hygene does not make hygetropin, just marketing deception from sources trying to tie their labeled generic to a real pharm plant.

All this other stuff is generic made who knows where. Even the ones with labels are just labeled generics. The labeling is done by the sources. Some of it is decent some of it is crap

Quote Originally Posted by Beyoung View Post
    Fitness Paradise World. LOL!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    How did I miss this thread

Great thread and info heavy! So this is a fasted test from 5iu, all in all not too shabby heavy!

My most recent test was like User explained. The difference being i did not fast.

Fasting vs non fasted does make for some very different results

The problem with GH currently is in the purity of the product and when we consider China as the main source of it and their reputation for less than ethical additives it starts to concern me.

But

Your blue tops were probably really cheap and they obviously do contain a decent amount of real HGH milligram wise per vial.

Thanks for posting this and we should try to keep this bumped for guys to know where to get tests done. btw I used saveonlabs.com for the IGF test, it was a bit cheaper than privatemdlabs at least for that one test.
    You are very welcome.

They also told me no physical exertion 30 minutes pre-blood draw as that may elevate GH levels.

Thanks for the other lab. Might save me some cash next time brother.
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a doctor before using any medications. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Fitness Paradise World. LOL!
    As far as blue tops go I've heard nothing but good things about those!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    As far as blue tops go I've heard nothing but good things about those!
    So far so good. I will be doing more labs with a different batch soon. I'm hoping to see similar results but we will see. Either way I'll post it up.

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Great thread thanks Heavy

I had just tried to make contact about this product today! Still waiting on reply! This makes me feel better about it already lol

Good for you!
    Nice to see you are having good luck. Again makes sense as to why the Jin is out in allot of places. As for me I am just gonna bite the bullet and pay for Saizen until Jin seems to be around rather then take chances with the blue top stuff just personal prefrence.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatbastard View Post
    Great thread thanks Heavy

I had just tried to make contact about this product today! Still waiting on reply! This makes me feel better about it already lol
    Thank you

Yeah, I'm very pleased at the moment. I will test every batch of blue tops though just to make sure.

Thank you

Yeah, I'm very pleased at the moment. I will test every batch of blue tops though just to make sure.
    Dude no homo your a great addition to this site bro, you bring a whole other perspective and P.S I love your plethora of graphs thanks for joining bud

Quote Originally Posted by balboa270 View Post
    Dude no homo your a great addition to this site bro, you bring a whole other perspective and P.S I love your plethora of graphs thanks for joining bud
    Thanks brother.

I love everything about performance enhancement and I strongly believe all adults have the right to use male hormones. Its through education that I believe we can change the politics against us but in the mean time we need to look out for one another. These are the reasons I do this. I would love to see a forum devoted to blood work or mass spec results on various products so guys can stay safe. Anyway, thanks for the kind words. I love this site and hope to contribute in a positive way for a long time.

Thanks brother.

I love everything about performance enhancement and I strongly believe all adults have the right to use male hormones. Its through education that I believe we can change the politics against us but in the mean time we need to look out for one another. These are the reasons I do this. I would love to see a forum devoted to blood work or mass spec results on various products so guys can stay safe. Anyway, thanks for the kind words. I love this site and hope to contribute in a positive way for a long time.
    Definately bro on blood work and or mass spec results forum keep it up bro

Knowledge Equals Results Phatbastard's Avatar
    Thats a great Idea If you find a forum On that let us all know!

are you going to take anything for your low t4 levels?

Quote Originally Posted by stevonov View Post
    are you going to take anything for your low t4 levels?
    I was on 40mcg's of T3 when those labs were taken.

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Great read. I am coming off cycle soon and starting my hgh even sooner so I can check my recovery and see if the hgh is legit at the same time. I would not have thought about this without reading the thread. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ErectusMaximus View Post
    Great read. I am coming off cycle soon and starting my hgh even sooner so I can check my recovery and see if the hgh is legit at the same time. I would not have thought about this without reading the thread. thank you.
    You are very welcome.

Please share your results with us brother.

Rookie
    I looked on Labcorp's website and it has a human growth hormone test as well as an igf-1 test. Would the human growth hormone test be the better choice of the 2 as it also measures for growth serum levels?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information