Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    help: on test-e, balls are starting to shrink...
    guys,
    what should i do?
    my balls are starting to get smaller. i've been on test-e for 6 weeks now at 500 mg (250mg, twice a week). also, ive been on arimicar (1/2 tab, every other day) and finistride (1/4 tab every day).
    question is, should i begin taking clomid or should i wait it out? my balls are not that small yet but i noticed it's beginning to get smaller. if i take clomid, i do this thoughout the cycle and until PCT?
    need some advice please.
    thanks!

Is this not to be expected?

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReps View Post
    Is this not to be expected?
    i guess it is... but i dont want my balls to shrink completely. should i start taking clomid now until end of cycle + pct?

Novice
    its reversible with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during pct

Novice
    the prunes are gonna become raisins as LL Cool J once said

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by tanuki View Post
    its reversible with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during pct
    should i start taking clomid now? don't have access to hcg...

There are certain things that will happen to your body when you inject it with testosterone- one of them is having your balls shrink.
    I'm no expert, but Clomid wont bulk your balls back up while you're still injecting test.

Novice
    I wouldnt worry about it now. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is the quickest way to get your balls rolling again, but guys have been successfully getting their nuts back with clomid and nolva before Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) was widely available. Search some of the post cycle therapy (pct) threads here.

Amateur Bodybuilder Osta-Marketing's Avatar
    You can run low dosages of clomid during cycle to keep your HPTA stimulated but it will be a consistant and constant battle between shut down and stimulation I wont fool you. Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will be the same way. The idea is to keep from a complete shut down and some type of stimulation from testicular shrinkage and libido dysfunction.

Get your Clomiphene citrate here

Novice
    HCG is pretty easy to come by bro..I always include it during cycle and never had a problem. I don't believe in large amounts of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) being blasted during PCT.

Testicular atrophy is normal during a cycle. Your balls will go back to size post cycle. They won't shrivle up to raisins. You can run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during cycle to prevent this and keep your testicles stimulated. It's really no big deal. You're running a test only cycle at a mild dose so as long as you run proper post cycle therapy (pct) you'll be fine.

A little clomid on cycle will keep the balls at full size and maybe even hanging a tad more than normal. It will also keep your ejaculation volume high!

If your boys are currently shrunk start at 50mg eod till they get back to full size.

As regards HCGs use of Post-Cycle-Therapy (post cycle therapy (pct)), smaller and more frequent doses after a cycle of AAS would give the best results with the least amount of side effects. A dose of 250iu to 500iu everyday (ed) for 2 to 3 weeks is plenty and should very little from person to person (3). The Physicians Desk Reference recommends 500iu/day, as did the late, great, Dan Duchaine. The smaller doses are sufficient enough to begin reversal of testicular atrophy and used in conjunction with nolvade, will help the already present problem of recovery without raising the levels of estrogen to high and increasing the risk of gynecomastia in the user. Lower doses of 250iu to 500iu also avoid the further risk of down regulating LH receptors in the testes. The old saying more is better definitely does not apply to the use of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG). You dont want to finish post cycle therapy (pct) after using too much Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) only to find out your back at the beginning again. Your best bet is to start at 250iu or 500iu ed for 5 or 6 days, and if you dont notice anything happening (nuts dropping and getting bigger) up the dose slightly. Small doses like 500iu two days a week isnt going to cut it like some people think. The only thing small doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ay be useful (sublingually) for is reducing symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (7). Yeah, thats right, you can probably reduce some symptoms of an enlarged prostate with the use of small doses of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG).

As stated above the cycles of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) should be in the 2 to 3 week range with a least one month off in between, you could stretch your cycle out to four weeks without any major concern if you are using lower doses. One should however take care when using Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as prolonged use could repress the bodys natural production of gonadotropins permanently, but this is mostly just pure speculation as it does not have yet to be reported nor has there been a case of an overdose. To be on the safe side shorter cycles of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) seem to be that of the norm. Most users cycle Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) near the end of a steroid cycle, you should start your Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) therapy on the last week of your cycle. For best results you should also run nolva while you run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as taking Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) by itself will do little to nothing and gyno even though rare may also flair up. Once the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) cycle is finished you continue with your usual clomid or nolvadex (preferably the latter) for post cycle therapy (pct) as it is more effective when used in conjunction Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for post cycle therapy (pct). With an AAS cycle of 6 to 10 weeks Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) may not be necessary unless extreme doses of AAS were used or there is an existing problem of testicular atrophy or you are running a heavy oral only cycle. AAS cycles of 12 or more weeks should have Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as a part of post cycle plan.
    Check me out on facebook!!
    https://www.facebook.com/Needtogetaas
    or email me at Needtogetaas@gmail.com
    Sarmssearch.com Best sarms in the world. NEED20 for 20% off.

Aren't doctors suppost to know this stuff? I have been put on 1 cc Test a week for over 6 months now. My balls are really small. Is it normal to simply get a shot a week forever? And what is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Where can I find a real article about this to study where it is not all gibberish and code words. I mean...where do I go for real help to learn about this testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) thing? I don't think my doctor knows jack about it.

3ct
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by ak1951 View Post
    Aren't doctors suppost to know this stuff? I have been put on 1 cc Test a week for over 6 months now. My balls are really small. Is it normal to simply get a shot a week forever? And what is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Where can I find a real article about this to study where it is not all gibberish and code words. I mean...where do I go for real help to learn about this testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) thing? I don't think my doctor knows jack about it.
    There's a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) section on this forum http://www.steroidology.com/forum/te...ement-therapy/ Post there, you'll get all the help you need.

Big time rookie.
    Say you run a 12 week test e @ 500mg/wk cycle with no HCG. You will shut down and your testicles will shrink right? After proper PCT will they go back to normal size without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Is HCG absolutely necessary or is it just an option for those that want to keep their boys hanging throughout the cycle? Anyone, thanks.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by RL92 View Post
    Say you run a 12 week test e @ 500mg/wk cycle with no HCG. You will shut down and your testicles will shrink right? After proper PCT will they go back to normal size without Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)? Is HCG absolutely necessary or is it just an option for those that want to keep their boys hanging throughout the cycle? Anyone, thanks.
    They will return with proper use of just clomid and nolva. Hcg is not necessary, but can only help if used correctly.

uniquemicals
Thread Information