Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    test e and weight gain
    Ok I Jus came into wk 5 of test / deca cycle, havent gained all that much weight , although I have shed a lot of bf, my strength is thru the effin roof , I'm oily as hell n wanna bone every chick in site lol..my metaba is super high and my question is should I change my diet to add a few more lbs , or am I not seeing super big gains due to the loss in bf and just not noticing it,I'm not that guy who steps on the scale ed I Jus let the mirror tell the truth. By the way I'm on optimal labs 600 mgs test e and 400mgs deca n I'm 6'1 220 bout 15-18% bf..

Rookie
    you should consider to add some winstrol or turanabol on your last 4 weeks cause you want be satisfied at all...

You could up the cals and protien but you are really just getting to the point where you will see big gains. If you are already dropping body fat and have an increase in strength then that's great. Both of those are long esters and all take a good 4 weeks to really start seeing gains, with me about 6 for deca.

Sounds like you are right on track. I would run the deca 14-16 weeks and the test 2-3 weeks longer. Keep eating and training hard.

And don't add Winstrol (winny) at the end. Winstrol (winny) is only good going into a comp, it fucks up joints and lipids. Not sure why you would recommend that for a basic bulk.

Novice
    @ user 204, Winstrol (winny), never again lol.. ya I'm hoping I'm gonna see a lil lb gain, I feel great Jus not gaining the lbs gonna try n up the protein n meals so we should see ,
    Thanks..

Yeah don't worry about it to much. It can mentally mess you up. If you feel good and are seeing changes in the mirror then all is well.

Plus I think you will see some gains in the weeks to come but with any cycle, if gains slow, it's time to increase the cals but in your case it sounds like you are just getting to the good part. Adding cals will equal more size so adjust as you feel needed.

Good luck.

Junior Bodybuilder
    You have 18%bf and you have shed a lot of bf? What did you start at?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrdeb View Post
    you should consider to add some winstrol or turanabol on your last 4 weeks cause you want be satisfied at all...
    dont give advice unless you know what your talking about.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

cecolmac the gains are just gonna really start kicking in after week 4-5 bro, enjoy. if you dont gain enough weight its because of diet/calories but you woulod still probablly drop a lot of bodyfat even then.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Up your calories and do not add any compounds. You should start to see gains very soon just make sure your diet is in check.
    Get better at what you're good at.

uniquemicals
Thread Information