Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Chyzzy
    Should I take ANAVAR??
    Hi,

I'm looking for advice on using Anavar. I'm new to this and need some opinions. I'm 28 years old. 5'8 190 lbs. I am a bit pudgey in the mid-section and looking to trim that area as well as tone. I work out 3-5 days a week, have been eating horribly the past couple months, but am back to a healthy diet. Is Anavar going to help kickstart my results? How much and often should I take it?

Thanks in advance for any advice you might have!

Hi Chyzzy! Welcome to Ology!

An anavar only cycle is a terrible idea! You need to get your diet and training in check first before you think of jumping on a steroid that will shut down your natural testosterone production.

How long have you been working out? and what are your goals beyond trimming some belly fat?

I do know of a perfect cycle for you it's called 3Josterone! we can go further into that shortly though

Chyzzy
    I have been working out for the past 4 years. Beyond trimming the fat i'd like to gain a bit of size but maintain a toned physique.

Any advice you have is much appreciated!

"Var is for bitches", in 3...2...1...

Vets are vets for good reason.

Welcome and good luck to ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Chyzzy View Post
    I have been working out for the past 4 years. Beyond trimming the fat i'd like to gain a bit of size but maintain a toned physique.

Any advice you have is much appreciated!
    Ok good so you have 4 years of training behind you!

Anavar only would mean an oral only cycle and that is just a terrible idea. Right now it sounds to me like your diet needs some work first. So I am going suggest that you contact our site nutritionist 3J

here is a link to him

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/di...n-network.html

For the price of a couple of bottles of AAS he would get you well on your way to being ready to go full swing into a cycle and have your diet dialed in so you can reap max benefits from a cycle.

Something for you to seriously consider, I don't work for him or get anything I just see what peoples results are that do.

If you want to proceed with a cycle anyway, my hands are clean because I did mention the best course of action for you.

I would rather help you put together a cycle that you are not really ready for than have you do it yourself and possibly mess yourself up.

For a first cycle you want to look into testosterone only at 500mg per week for a 12 week run. Do you know what PCT is? (post cycle therapy)

While I do really like anavar it has no place being run by itself ever unless you are a female.

If you want to cycle then cut first then do a test cycle. or do test and Anavar (var) . but i would suggest cutting first then doing that. Anavar (var) is horrible when it comes to cardio.

Chyzzy
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! As mentioned, very new to this, I'll get in touch with the nutritionist before I attempt any cycles.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Chyzzy View Post
    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! As mentioned, very new to this, I'll get in touch with the nutritionist before I attempt any cycles.

Thanks again!
    Very wise move Chyzzy! You will get much further much faster when you are ready to jump on. And we are here to help you when you get there!

I wish they had the internet and people like 3J when I started out, I could have saved 5 or more years that I totally pissed away doing things wrong.

be sure to stick around, read and post even when you are under his guidance.

3J
    thats some great advice zeek gave you there...

if your interested in doing this right email me at 3jdiet@gmail.com
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Thread Information