Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By swoleup
    Rookie
    Questions:New Cycle New Shit Questions
    hey so i started my cycle of deca and sus...and i have 9 weeks to go...this is my bulk period and i plan on bulking up pretty good...im already looking into cutting when i get off.ill be taking stanzolol and its 10MGx 100 tablets.jus got a few questions

1. how long between cycles should i let?

2. is 10MG X 100 tablets enough for a full cycle and should i take this alone?

3. i was told it makes u lose weight which i dont want too much of that is this true?.

any additional info would be appreciated

You are seriously misinformed. Winstrol (winny) is a shitty steroid and orals should never be run by themselves. This will not "cut you up". Diet will cut you up. What are your stats and cycle history?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatHead96 View Post
    You are seriously misinformed. Winstrol (winny) is a shitty steroid and orals should never be run by themselves. This will not "cut you up". Diet will cut you up. What are your stats and cycle history?
    stats : im 24 5 9 165lbs... imma say about 13% body fat rought estimate.. what do u suggest for cut as a oral? and what to go along with?

Quote Originally Posted by ricosuave0466 View Post
    stats : im 24 5 9 165lbs... imma say about 13% body fat rought estimate.. what do u suggest for cut as a oral? and what to go along with?
    With those stats you should be cut already. Trade the Winstrol (winny) for some D-bol. You need more weight on your frame. Not trying to be a dick, but 165 is light as hell for 5'9...

And read the oral only sticky at the top of the forum.. You need Test with orals.

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Yo bro happy birthday! You must've just had one...since you said you were 23 in the other post...

Quote Originally Posted by DaHurt View Post
    Yo bro happy birthday! You must've just had one...since you said you were 23 in the other post...
    AWESOME! Happy B-day..Now go eat some protein.....
    Wreaperw likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by swoleup View Post
    AWESOME! Happy B-day..Now go eat some protein.....
    Haha c'mon he COULD really have just had a b-day...if he's 25 in the next post then I'll be suspicious LOL

shit you can cut up and be on test... At 5.9 you should be heavier. just keep eating. just eat clean and it will make a big diff.

Haha c'mon he COULD really have just had a b-day...if he's 25 in the next post then I'll be suspicious LOL

I can understand lying to make yourself younger. I know an old geezer who has been guilty of that a time or two in his life <looks around>

But why be in a rush to get older!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek View Post
    I can understand lying to make yourself younger. I know an old geezer who has been guilty of that a time or two in his life <looks around>

But why be in a rush to get older!!
    Ha Ha!! Guilty here too!!

Rookie
    Ha Ha!! Guilty here too!!
    haha...well i got to up the age or else people start getting mad and shit and trying to preach about taking shit at this young of an age...i think if someones going to do it then there going to do it no matter how much people preach...but truthfully i dont know what my age is anymore on this website..but i turn 23 in dec..so not that far off..

anyways back on topic im currently taking deca and sus and gained 2 3 pounds in the first week...im just looking at when im done with cycle....how much time should igive in between and what recommendations should i take as a cutter when i do eventually cut..right now im in bulking period so well see how it goes

haha...well i got to up the age or else people start getting mad and shit and trying to preach about taking shit at this young of an age...i think if someones going to do it then there going to do it no matter how much people preach...but truthfully i dont know what my age is anymore on this website..but i turn 23 in dec..so not that far off..

anyways back on topic im currently taking deca and sus and gained 2 3 pounds in the first week...im just looking at when im done with cycle....how much time should igive in between and what recommendations should i take as a cutter when i do eventually cut..right now im in bulking period so well see how it goes
    Ha Ha!! NO I'm 38 yrs old.... I mean I sometimes tell women I'm 30!! LOL.....

Don't 'take' anything as a 'cutter'. Lose fat by modifying your diet. Time off = time on + PCT.

Well Rico, the consenus on Ology is that you should be able to gain naturally up to about 25 when theoretically you would be at your genetic potential. AAS will push you beyond what you can gain naturally.. Now you know you are gonna get hazed about your age...

Don't 'take' anything as a 'cutter'. Lose fat by modifying your diet. Time off = time on + PCT.
    Shit, I have been cut off 800 mg sust. and 600 mg of deca. Its all in diet and lifting routine....

Rookie
    Shit, I have been cut off 800 mg sust. and 600 mg of deca. Its all in diet and lifting routine....
    well diets pretty shitty over here in afghan...but im trying my best i can..we ll see how it goes tho

uniquemicals
Thread Information