Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    My 3J experience and review.
    Around June 15th I decided I was gonna get some professional help with my diet. Naturally, I employed the services of 3J.

The first stage of my diet was a 2 week keto run to strip extra bodyfat. In those 2 weeks, I went from around 195lbs to around 180lbs.

Next, we started started to carb cycle to add lean mass. For the first few weeks, 3J was constantly tweaking the diet to figure out what I needed to gain mass. Once I started gaining, I never stopped. 3J adjusts the diet constantly to make sure I keep gaining. This morning I weighed in at 202.6 with no significant rise in my bodyfat %. This was all done naturally, btw.

During the whole process, 3J did more than just advise my diet. He has helped me with my training split, cardio, and answered any and all questions I have about my future, first cycle. He also helps adjust the diet to special needs (like a 5 day camping trip or weekends out of town).

3J goes above and beyond diet services he's hired for. He answers any and all questions promptly. He's a stand up guy and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to the next 5 months of progress he is going to guide me through.

To anyone hesitating, or considering using 3J's services...don't. Just do it! You'll be happy you did. The process is personal, easy, and effective. Don't let the lack of face to face meetings deter you, 3J knows what he is doing and will get you to wherever you want to be.

3J
    Your making great progress my man! Kseep up the good work!
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Intersection of nutrition, training, rest, genetics, and gear.
    Wow! Very impressive results! 3J you definitely have a future client here when I start my first cycle next year!

Junior Bodybuilder
    Great feedback for the big man and your getting some good gains there too, so well done.

Quote Originally Posted by haretakis View Post
    around june 15th i decided i was gonna get some professional help with my diet. Naturally, i employed the services of 3j.

The first stage of my diet was a 2 week keto run to strip extra bodyfat. In those 2 weeks, i went from around 195lbs to around 180lbs.

Next, we started started to carb cycle to add lean mass. For the first few weeks, 3j was constantly tweaking the diet to figure out what i needed to gain mass. Once i started gaining, i never stopped. 3j adjusts the diet constantly to make sure i keep gaining. This morning i weighed in at 202.6 with no significant rise in my bodyfat %. This was all done naturally, btw.

During the whole process, 3j did more than just advise my diet. He has helped me with my training split, cardio, and answered any and all questions i have about my future, first cycle. He also helps adjust the diet to special needs (like a 5 day camping trip or weekends out of town).

3j goes above and beyond diet services he's hired for. He answers any and all questions promptly. He's a stand up guy and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to the next 5 months of progress he is going to guide me through.

To anyone hesitating, or considering using 3j's services...don't. Just do it! You'll be happy you did. The process is personal, easy, and effective. Don't let the lack of face to face meetings deter you, 3j knows what he is doing and will get you to wherever you want to be.
    you should really take a step into the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) forum and ask all of the current maximus Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clients that have employed 3j for his expert nutritional advice, for their opinions and progress reports. Feel free to start up a thread over in "our house" and get some feedback. You can never have to much positive reinforcement!

3J
    haha chip you make me wanna buy you flowers or something lmao

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

3J
    i have the most rewarding job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by 3J View Post
    i have the most rewarding job in the world!
    WHEN YOU ARE TRULY THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO, AND YOU ARE THE GENUINE TYPE OF GUY THAT YOU ARE, ITS HARD NOT TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO.

I'M PROUD TO BE ABLE TO SAY THAT I WORK WITH YOU!

3J
    thanks alot chip... i enjoy our co-op partnership in changing lives!!

Thread Information