Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

Easily share your videos with everyone, public or private
Watch
Better than TV! Watch what you want, when you want!
Upload
Quickly upload and tag videos in almost any video format
rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Default GYNO HELP NEEDED. Prolacti, letro, Prami..??? What to do.?
    Please help regarding my gyno situation as I知 starting to go crazy with It.!!!

I知 35 years old and have been training for 10 years or so now, I have done my best to stay natural as was always worried about steroid sides..!!! Now this summer I thought I would give some 双ff the shelve products a try for boasting my performance. All seemed great and results good. Then a friend from another gym got some tablets which he said they are taking at his gym. Was told that they were just testerone boosters. I asked if it was steroid and needed a post cycle therapy (pct) and was told no!!!
    Yes I知 stupid and I took these tablets and now after finishing them in June I got gyno a month later. The only post cycle therapy (pct) I did was 殿dvanced post cycle therapy (pct) from eBay as again I thought these aint steroids but this post cycle therapy (pct) should help. I now believe that the tablets where now some kind of polish d-bol from some investagation work!!! As I here there gym is closed due to drugs being found there!

The gyno came in both nips as a lump so I ordered letro ASAP after reading many forums that this helps removes it and I also got some nolva.
    I ran the letro at 2.5mg for 23 days as the left nip lump went and the right hand side was down to the size of a piece of sweet corn and couldn稚 really be seen. Since I was on tablets of 2.5mg I tapered down like so.

Letro 1.88mg 3 days
    Letro 1.25mg 3 days
    Letro 0.63mg 3 days
    Letro 0.63mg 7 days + 10mg Nolva (read that this is a good taper down if concerned about gyno)
    Then Nolva 30/20/10.

Problem is as soon as I lowered (tapered) the letro and got to day 4 of 0.63mg letro and 10 mg nolva the lump started to come back in the right nip. Then as time went on with the nolva I did one week 30mg and by the second week the lump was back to a noticeable size also NIPS are puffy when cold, looks worse when warm and chest shaped had changed and looked puffy.

Now I REALLY NEED HELP GUYS PLEASE. It痴 really starting to mess with my life and I知 spending hours & hours looking at forums looking for answers but just get more confused. I just want to sort this gyno out the best I can and never touch gear again other than creatine and protein that痴 fine for me as ill save the steroids to people who know what they are doing. Just want to get life back to normal!!!

I don稚 know what to do next..???? Now I think I may have prolactin gyno as nip can leak when squeezed and they always feel oily / damp! I have read that if u have prolactin gyno then nolva isn稚 any good and can make matters worse?????????????????????????????

Then there is talk of prami at 0.5mg that will help wonders for this type of gyno along with the letro and maybe 500mg of B6.
    Or on another forum they say run 0.5mg of letro until gyno gone, this maybe running it for months later then just stop as no post cycle therapy (pct) needed.???????
    At present I知 back on the letro to try and control it again and that痴 all, no cycle. So do I need to order Prami and what about letro rebound if I cant take Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct).
    Just want my life back and would be very grateful if someone can please help.

What products do I need?

How long for????
    And what about SERMs..????
    dosing.??

HELP please is i have knowone to ask as i train alone (have friends at gym) and it a health and fitness gym so no steriod users there to ask for help or advise.

Rookie
    anyone???? in the dark here.
    i know i should 'search' the posts.. i have and just want some personal advise before i do more damage than good.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Stay on the letro longer if that shrunk the lumps in the first place.

2.5mg daily untill your satisfied or cant take nomore then taper off it.

when i got gyno i was on letro for 70 days, but i had to get off as the sides were out weighing the small lump i would be left with.

All i can suggest is stay on letro for a while. good luck.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Long_2010 View Post
    Stay on the letro longer if that shrunk the lumps in the first place.

2.5mg daily untill your satisfied or cant take nomore then taper off it.

when i got gyno i was on letro for 70 days, but i had to get off as the sides were out weighing the small lump i would be left with.

All i can suggest is stay on letro for a while. good luck.
    cheers for update.
    so if i keep on the letro and then run that at 2.5mg untill i feel thats as good as it gets then taper. if so how long and dosage.?
    then pct clomid 100/50/50/25 as this is better if the tablets i took had 19-nor in it.
    Also would caber 0.5mg help gyno and puff.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Yeah stay on that letro at 2.5mg ed if it worked for you. Just watch the sides, because they can be brutal and im not joking. How long depends on how long you can take it for, give it another 30 days then assess the situation. One thing to remember i know its hard not to do, but dont keep touching the lump over and over it will become sore and inflamed even more.

I dont know about caber, i have never used it. hopefully one of the more experienced forum members looks at this thread and sheads some light about that for you.

Junior Bodybuilder
    No need to lower the clomid 50/50/50/50

You did do a post cycle therapy (pct) by using nolva. Nolva is a serm not an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like letro.

Heres the issue. You are trying to treat a side when you don't know what caused it!!! It's either estro or prolactin. Your nips are probably swelling and leaking because you won't stop messing with it. Relax and quit touching them. To be honest most gyno will go away on it's own after you are off whatever you used for a while and your body stabilizes.

Letro works but it can take a long time and IMO is the worst option because it will completely kill estro which will make your joints hurt, screw up lipids, and have you feel generally like crap. Letro and nolva can cause a rebound in estro so once you stop use the estro levels rebound and you start to have symptoms again.

I don't care what anyone says. I will and have used aromisin and adex to prevent, stop, and clear up gyno multiple times all without crashing estro. I have crashed estro on adex so it does happen but doesn't have to. Aromisin is my top choice because it will only eliminate a percentage of estro which will still help clear up symptoms but will keep some estro around which is needed.

Do what you want but letro is going to wreck your joints, libido and say good by to erections for a while.

You best bet is to get blood work to see where your test and estro levels are at. You could check prolactin also but I'm assuming it's estro related if letro reduced it in the first place. Time will help. And OTC things can cause gyno. Test boosters usually increase estro instead of test. I know plenty of guys who got gyno from pro hormones.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    You did do a post cycle therapy (pct) by using nolva. Nolva is a serm not an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like letro.

Heres the issue. You are trying to treat a side when you don't know what caused it!!! It's either estro or prolactin. Your nips are probably swelling and leaking because you won't stop messing with it. Relax and quit touching them. To be honest most gyno will go away on it's own after you are off whatever you used for a while and your body stabilizes.

Letro works but it can take a long time and IMO is the worst option because it will completely kill estro which will make your joints hurt, screw up lipids, and have you feel generally like crap. Letro and nolva can cause a rebound in estro so once you stop use the estro levels rebound and you start to have symptoms again.

I don't care what anyone says. I will and have used aromisin and adex to prevent, stop, and clear up gyno multiple times all without crashing estro. I have crashed estro on adex so it does happen but doesn't have to. Aromisin is my top choice because it will only eliminate a percentage of estro which will still help clear up symptoms but will keep some estro around which is needed.

Do what you want but letro is going to wreck your joints, libido and say good by to erections for a while.

You best bet is to get blood work to see where your test and estro levels are at. You could check prolactin also but I'm assuming it's estro related if letro reduced it in the first place. Time will help. And OTC things can cause gyno. Test boosters usually increase estro instead of test. I know plenty of guys who got gyno from pro hormones.
    Good post.

Letro will wipe the floor with you the longer you on it, im talking from experience aswell, because it did that to me.

*Joints absolutly killing
    *Sex drive non existant
    *Mind messed up and you feel sick of your life

Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post

this post is about as good as it gets . i would have said the same things but he said it better imo.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Another thing to mention, if you're using arimidex or letrozole (i am a big fan of letro for gyno, I've used it to remove a pea sized lump), use clomid or raloxifene or some other SERM instead of Nolvadex.

Nolvadex will reduce the effectiveness of Arimidex and Letrozole (it doesn't affect Aromasin).

Rookie
    thanks for the advise guys. Im really in the dark here as i got burnt on these dodgy tablets and i have very little experiance with steriods, PCTs, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) etc etc i would be lost if not for these forums. Glad u could help
    im back on the letro tabs 1/2 at 1.25mg and i think the lump is getting softer on the right nip and seems not AS puffy. i will order some clomid. though havent heard much about aromisin and adex to prevent or stop gyno
    how would u run this and what dosage/taper up or down and how long please.
    THanks again guys i hope there is light at the end of the tunnel

Pro Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by panzerman View Post
    thanks for the advise guys. Im really in the dark here as i got burnt on these dodgy tablets and i have very little experiance with steriods, PCTs, Aromatase inhibitor (AI) etc etc i would be lost if not for these forums. Glad u could help
    im back on the letro tabs 1/2 at 1.25mg and i think the lump is getting softer on the right nip and seems not AS puffy. i will order some clomid. though havent heard much about aromisin and adex to prevent or stop gyno
    how would u run this and what dosage/taper up or down and how long please.
    THanks again guys i hope there is light at the end of the tunnel
    bro... u need to know that NO drug will completely get rid of gyno... arom, adex, letro can keep it to a bare minimum (letro being the worst as stated above because of other sides)
    if gyno is there, it WILL always be there, will just lie dormant if treated correctly... ONLY way to get rid of gyno completely is surgery, that's it

Thread Information