Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    Dianabol (Blue hearts)
    Hi All,

I am 26 and not doing any workout from last 4 years. 2 months back I started working out again and last week I got some blue heart pills from my friend. I researched and found that they are called Dianabol. Below is my schedule:

I take 20 mg (2 tablets) of dianabol around 1 hour before workout. And after workout I take 2 scoops of "Muscletech Nitro Tech Hardcore Pro series" with water (Protein Shake).

I know I may not be doing it right way as I am very new to steroids. But I feel great strength during workouts and awesome pumping (feels like my arms are going to explode). No side effects on 1st week.

Should I increase/decrease the dose of Dianabol? What about protein shake? Also apart from supplement I eat lot of protein rich diet and drink lots of water throughout the day.

Rookie
    20 mg (2 tablets of 10 mg)

Balls to the wall!!
    It's late at night and this just upset me.... I'm going to call it a night after reading this, wow.....

Harry, Go look up Nolvadex & Clomid
    Get 2packs of each.
    Once you finish the DBOL
    Run Nolvadex 20mg everyday for 4weeks, and clomid 50mg everyday for 4weeks.

You have started off very wrong man

Junior Bodybuilder
    Not Good!!

Yes
    Amateur Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by harryvirgok38 View Post
    Hi All,

I am 26 and not doing any workout from last 4 years. 2 months back I started working out again and last week I got some blue heart pills from my friend. I researched and found that they are called Dianabol. Below is my schedule:

I take 20 mg (2 tablets) of dianabol around 1 hour before workout. And after workout I take 2 scoops of "Muscletech Nitro Tech Hardcore Pro series" with water (Protein Shake).

I know I may not be doing it right way as I am very new to steroids. But I feel great strength during workouts and awesome pumping (feels like my arms are going to explode). No side effects on 1st week.

Should I increase/decrease the dose of Dianabol? What about protein shake? Also apart from supplement I eat lot of protein rich diet and drink lots of water throughout the day.
    Dam ! I hate it when I reply without reading the full post !
    Last edited by Yes; 11-20-2011 at 04:56 AM.

Rookie
    Thanks Nitszo, I will try to find more info on Nolvadex & clomid and there availability in my country. I am very new to steroids, I hope it will not have any major side effect. Also Isn't it good to take injectable steroids rather than oral?

I went ahead with Dbol because I just wanted to see how does it feels to be on steroids and to see if they have any negative effect on my body
    I am glad there was no side effect of it and it feels great during workouts (though it was 20 mg only). I will look forward to go on cycle, just doing my research before going ahead.

Thanks again for valuable input

Thanks Nitszo, I will try to find more info on Nolvadex & clomid and there availability in my country. I am very new to steroids, I hope it will not have any major side effect. Also Isn't it good to take injectable steroids rather than oral?

I went ahead with Dbol because I just wanted to see how does it feels to be on steroids and to see if they have any negative effect on my body
    I am glad there was no side effect of it and it feels great during workouts (though it was 20 mg only). I will look forward to go on cycle, just doing my research before going ahead.

i know what you were trying to do by taking only an oral. but brother thats a bad move. after taking the bol you shut your natty test down. but not using testosterone along side of the bol you may have erection problems (libd) issues. you should always have an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand and serms. hopefully u learn from this. i know you will see this here a million times but testosterone should be the base of all cycles.

USE YOUR HEAD
    you started steroids and have no idea what your doing . your took 4 years off from working out and then jumped right on a cycle , you are not ready for steroids.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Quote Originally Posted by DADAWG View Post
    USE YOUR HEAD
    you started steroids and have no idea what your doing . your took 4 years off from working out and then jumped right on a cycle , you are not ready for steroids.
    THIS ^^^^^^^^

is this a joke.. ? Lmao oh bud! I hope you know what your doing, DBOL should always be ran with a test!

Novice
    hi bro
    blue heart are good one, starting with 20mg/day is,nt bad, increas it to 50mg/day.
    but if you can take som test/enithate or cyp
    start with 300mg/week and increas you protein intake you will gain few kg in 6to8 weeks , dont take db more than 8 weeks.

bulldogmuscle BulldogMuscle1991's Avatar
    mannnnnnnnn
    we all make mistakes but u just hop back in the game an really lets be honest hop on shit u shouldnt have done yet......the guys on this site will tell it like it is so next time ask one of us but keep training an eating

Olympian Bodybuilder
    live and learn bro... this is NOT a race

seems u are looking for an "easy way"... got news for ya... there isn't one

dbol only = bad decision
    dbol only at 20mg per day = bad decision/pussy dose

some info for ya here op...

Dianabol (Blue hearts)

Blue hearts are excellent.

Now the issues. It will convert estro rapidly and you may experience sides like gyno but have no way to combat them. Natty test is shut down which will likely kill libido and erections. You need clomid, torem or nolva to use after but honestly what you will do is gain mostly water weight then lose it all when you stop plus your natty test will remain shut down.

Junior Bodybuilder
    speaking of blue hearts whats the best to stack it with test or sus ????

Quote Originally Posted by TLF84 View Post
    speaking of blue hearts whats the best to stack it with test or sus ????
    Sust is test, just with different types of test esters, and you can stack the dbol with which ever suits you, but by the sound of that post, i suggest you do alot more research before injecting your self with anything.

Rookie
    I was thinking it was a nice bit of trolling but in case you weren't..

From what ive learned from the site so far is to get a near perfect diet and to be at a very good fitness level naturally before moving on to aas. And even then sticking to a testosterone based cycle.

Good luck.

Thread Information