Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    4
    how long does test e begin to work?
    as you guys suggested, i began taking just test-e and has been doing it for 3 weeks now at 250mg/week/shot with arimicar/arimidex eod and finestride ed.

    so far, i don't really feel anything remarkably different... what does one actually notice when under test-e? though i think my skin feels bit oilier recently.

  2. #2
    Junior Bodybuilder Drace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    11
    Well, its been awhile since I was on my enth cycle. I was running 400mg w/k and probably really started noticing around 5 or 6 weeks.

  3. #3
    Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Drace View Post
    Well, its been awhile since I was on my enth cycle. I was running 400mg w/k and probably really started noticing around 5 or 6 weeks.
    great. i was beginning to doubt if product was legit. anyways, 12 weeks is max per cycle or can u do more?

  4. #4
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    5
    they say within the week I really say it took 3 weeks for me but I was on dbol as well but this may sound nuts I can feel the diffrence between dbol and test. now resukts to show 5 to 6 weeks my .02 how much adex and fin are you taking why are you taking fin what alls wrong with you to take all those

  5. #5
    Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by balboa270 View Post
    they say within the week I really say it took 3 weeks for me but I was on dbol as well but this may sound nuts I can feel the diffrence between dbol and test. now resukts to show 5 to 6 weeks my .02 how much adex and fin are you taking why are you taking fin what alls wrong with you to take all those
    people here were suggesting i take those as a preventive for hairloss/other side effects. im going on week 4 by this weekend and apart from the more oily skin, dont feel any difference in strength, sex drive, etc yet.

  6. #6
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by brianyap View Post
    people here were suggesting i take those as a preventive for hairloss/other side effects. im going on week 4 by this weekend and apart from the more oily skin, dont feel any difference in strength, sex drive, etc yet.
    you should on sex drive by now lol you have history of mpb? whats your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) doses my be to high

  7. #7
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    175
    Rep Power
    5
    Youre not noticing anything bc your only injecting a little more than your natural levels

    up your dose to 500/week min imo

  8. #8
    Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by balboa270 View Post
    you should on sex drive by now lol you have history of mpb? whats your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) doses my be to high
    lol. no history of mpb but dont wanna take chances either.

    test 500mg per week (250 mon and thurs)
    finastride 1,25mg ed
    arimidex .5mg eod

  9. #9
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by derdog909 View Post
    Youre not noticing anything bc your only injecting a little more than your natural levels

    up your dose to 500/week min imo
    good catch I saw 250 mg and assumed twice a week i stand corected we posted at same time

  10. #10
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by brianyap View Post
    lol. no history of mpb but dont wanna take chances either.

    test 500mg per week (250 mon and thurs)
    finastride 1,25mg ed
    arimidex .5mg eod
    it will kick in bud no worries if your gettin hard still it not bunk lol, I just wouldnt take all that shit if I didnt have a history

  11. #11
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    5
    what vets told you to take all that?

  12. #12
    Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by balboa270 View Post
    what vets told you to take all that?
    actually saw it online then posted here and people commented until it later resulted to that. hey dude, can i run this for more than 12 weeks or is 12 weeks the max?

  13. #13
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    5
    man first cycle not a good idea but yes I think test e 12 weeks, on first dont go longer want to make sure you recover and can handle it all for future cycles bud I'm going to get in trouble

  14. #14
    Novice JOOSE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    139
    Rep Power
    4
    5-6 weeks is the general time for feeling the actual kick, but again EVERYONE is different u could even start to feel an increase at weeks 7-8 so hang in there. If you dont feel anything by the end of week 8 get your blood work done and this could determine whether or not you got bunked

  15. #15
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by JOOSE View Post
    5-6 weeks is the general time for feeling the actual kick, but again EVERYONE is different u could even start to feel an increase at weeks 7-8 so hang in there. If you dont feel anything by the end of week 8 get your blood work done and this could determine whether or not you got bunked
    JOOSE where ya been

  16. #16
    Novice
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    125
    Rep Power
    4
    I'm about to start my fourth week Sunday. I don't think it has kicked in yet. But I have noticed slight strength gains that are a little more than normal and my appetite seems to be up.

  17. #17
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    455
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by brianyap View Post
    as you guys suggested, i began taking just test-e and has been doing it for 3 weeks now at 250mg/week/shot with arimicar/arimidex eod and finestride ed.

    so far, i don't really feel anything remarkably different... what does one actually notice when under test-e? though i think my skin feels bit oilier recently.
    Im on test e cycle at present and im 7 weeks in and only starting to pack some size on now, nothing but oily skin and mild acne for the first 5 weeks.

    Give it time a few more weeks and you will see some gains. Diet is everything.

  18. #18
    Novice
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    4
    alright. looks like am on track with you guys. thanks!

  19. #19
    Novice
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    4
    im just finishing up my first cycle of test e. i started feeling it a lil bit around week 3, week 5 was when it really hit though.

  20. #20
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    189
    Rep Power
    5
    Brianyap said it, 500 mg a week at least. 250 isnt anything.

    I took Dbol and Test Cyp a year and half ago and I started noticing results within 3 weeks.

    I am going on test e in a few weeks. Im really looking forward to the results.

Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By InPieces03 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 11:19 PM
  2. By Ian512 in forum Women's General Discussion Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 09:14 AM
  3. By RonZoid12 in forum Anabolic Steroids and Bodybuilding Articles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-12-2007, 10:47 AM
  4. By RonZoid12 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 02:30 PM
  5. By latinking24 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 09:07 PM
Tags for this Thread
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  



juicepump







mr supps



mr supps

3Js Nutrition Network



mr supps