Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    how long does test e begin to work?
    as you guys suggested, i began taking just test-e and has been doing it for 3 weeks now at 250mg/week/shot with arimicar/arimidex eod and finestride ed.

so far, i don't really feel anything remarkably different... what does one actually notice when under test-e? though i think my skin feels bit oilier recently.

Well, its been awhile since I was on my enth cycle. I was running 400mg w/k and probably really started noticing around 5 or 6 weeks.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by Drace View Post
    Well, its been awhile since I was on my enth cycle. I was running 400mg w/k and probably really started noticing around 5 or 6 weeks.
    great. i was beginning to doubt if product was legit. anyways, 12 weeks is max per cycle or can u do more?

they say within the week I really say it took 3 weeks for me but I was on dbol as well but this may sound nuts I can feel the diffrence between dbol and test. now resukts to show 5 to 6 weeks my .02 how much adex and fin are you taking why are you taking fin what alls wrong with you to take all those

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by balboa270 View Post
    they say within the week I really say it took 3 weeks for me but I was on dbol as well but this may sound nuts I can feel the diffrence between dbol and test. now resukts to show 5 to 6 weeks my .02 how much adex and fin are you taking why are you taking fin what alls wrong with you to take all those
    people here were suggesting i take those as a preventive for hairloss/other side effects. im going on week 4 by this weekend and apart from the more oily skin, dont feel any difference in strength, sex drive, etc yet.

Quote Originally Posted by brianyap View Post
    people here were suggesting i take those as a preventive for hairloss/other side effects. im going on week 4 by this weekend and apart from the more oily skin, dont feel any difference in strength, sex drive, etc yet.
    you should on sex drive by now lol you have history of mpb? whats your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) doses my be to high

Junior Bodybuilder
    Youre not noticing anything bc your only injecting a little more than your natural levels

up your dose to 500/week min imo

Novice
    you should on sex drive by now lol you have history of mpb? whats your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) doses my be to high
    lol. no history of mpb but dont wanna take chances either.

test 500mg per week (250 mon and thurs)
    finastride 1,25mg ed
    arimidex .5mg eod

Quote Originally Posted by derdog909 View Post
    Youre not noticing anything bc your only injecting a little more than your natural levels

up your dose to 500/week min imo
    good catch I saw 250 mg and assumed twice a week i stand corected we posted at same time

lol. no history of mpb but dont wanna take chances either.

test 500mg per week (250 mon and thurs)
    finastride 1,25mg ed
    arimidex .5mg eod
    it will kick in bud no worries if your gettin hard still it not bunk lol, I just wouldnt take all that shit if I didnt have a history

what vets told you to take all that?

Novice
    what vets told you to take all that?
    actually saw it online then posted here and people commented until it later resulted to that. hey dude, can i run this for more than 12 weeks or is 12 weeks the max?

man first cycle not a good idea but yes I think test e 12 weeks, on first dont go longer want to make sure you recover and can handle it all for future cycles bud I'm going to get in trouble

5-6 weeks is the general time for feeling the actual kick, but again EVERYONE is different u could even start to feel an increase at weeks 7-8 so hang in there. If you dont feel anything by the end of week 8 get your blood work done and this could determine whether or not you got bunked

Quote Originally Posted by JOOSE View Post
    5-6 weeks is the general time for feeling the actual kick, but again EVERYONE is different u could even start to feel an increase at weeks 7-8 so hang in there. If you dont feel anything by the end of week 8 get your blood work done and this could determine whether or not you got bunked
    JOOSE where ya been

Novice
    I'm about to start my fourth week Sunday. I don't think it has kicked in yet. But I have noticed slight strength gains that are a little more than normal and my appetite seems to be up.

Junior Bodybuilder
    as you guys suggested, i began taking just test-e and has been doing it for 3 weeks now at 250mg/week/shot with arimicar/arimidex eod and finestride ed.

so far, i don't really feel anything remarkably different... what does one actually notice when under test-e? though i think my skin feels bit oilier recently.
    Im on test e cycle at present and im 7 weeks in and only starting to pack some size on now, nothing but oily skin and mild acne for the first 5 weeks.

Give it time a few more weeks and you will see some gains. Diet is everything.

Novice
    alright. looks like am on track with you guys. thanks!

Novice
    im just finishing up my first cycle of test e. i started feeling it a lil bit around week 3, week 5 was when it really hit though.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Brianyap said it, 500 mg a week at least. 250 isnt anything.

I took Dbol and Test Cyp a year and half ago and I started noticing results within 3 weeks.

I am going on test e in a few weeks. Im really looking forward to the results.

Thread Information