Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Junior Bodybuilder
    Proviron and aromasin
    Adding proviron @ 50ed to my cycle tomorrow( im two weeks in a Test e, Eq and prop kicked)
    Should I drop the aromasin completely or drop to 6.25?

I would run one or the other bud reguardless of Cobras thoughts i would run aromasin if those were my choices
    Last edited by balboa270; 11-13-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by balboa270 View Post
    I would run one or the other bud
    I was leaning towards just Proviron but never ran it before, didnt know its aromastizing inhibiting capabilites would handle it alone..Thanks Balboa!!
    Last edited by park; 11-13-2011 at 09:14 PM.

Proviron is actually somewhat suppressive to naturaltest level it helps with libido because it's a DHT derivative, It has anti estrogen properties but I wouldn't use it in place of an AI

Junior Bodybuilder
    Proviron is actually somewhat suppressive to naturaltest level it helps with libido because it's a DHT derivative, It has anti estrogen properties but I wouldn't use it in place of an AI
    Yea thats why I was thinking of still keeping the aromasin and just dropping the dose..

yes you can run both but prov cases sides and you wan to know what they are the test or prov hence3 acne and shit so i would on first try run prov 6 weeks in at 50 to 75 mg a day so i knew what the test was doing and what the prov was doing

Prince of Darkness Bullseye Forever's Avatar
    Good point Balboa!!!!

Also Aromasin does have positive libido advantages itself

I am banned!
    park...do not use proviron for an anti e...proviron at 25mg to 50mg will lower shbg and 50mg to 100mg will have libido effects....I dont see proviron having alot of sides. Proviron has synergistic abilities with other compounds but by itself is basically worthless. Keep your aromasin dosage the same

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Strike View Post
    park...do not use proviron for an anti e...proviron at 25mg to 50mg will lower shbg and 50mg to 100mg will have libido effects....I dont see proviron having alot of sides. Proviron has synergistic abilities with other compounds but by itself is basically worthless. Keep your aromasin dosage the same
    no shit thats what I said tailgater

I am banned!
    no shit thats what I said tailgater
    kind of...but no one can understand you when you keep typing and jacking off at the same time...plus my description actually explains why....in conclusion Im better then you hahahahahahhaha

kind of...but no one can understand you when you keep typing and jacking off at the same time...plus my description actually explains why....in conclusion Im better then you hahahahahahhaha
    um read again my description explains exactly what prov does. your better but Im bigger

for gardner snake

I am banned!
    oh geez balboa...have you not learned enough yet???

Alone proviron doesnt do a whole lot. It does bind very well to shbg, which in turn inhibits shbg, there for increasing total t serum levels...no suppressing them.....from my research Proviron has no supressing effects on normal serum FSH and LH levels so in theory if your natural hormonal levels are supressed it may even be able to raise LH which can then raise your natural t levels, but I wouldnt recommend using it for this. Suppressive no...synergistic yes

your bigger...im smarter

ps...cant even believe your trying to argue with me on this ahhahaha
    Last edited by Cobra Strike; 11-14-2011 at 12:08 AM.

oh geez balboa...have you not learned enough yet???

Alone proviron doesnt do a whole lot. It does bind very well to shbg, which in turn inhibits shbg, there for increasing total t serum levels...no suppressing them.....from my research Proviron has no supressing effects on normal serum FSH and LH levels so in theory if your natural hormonal levels are supressed it may even be able to raise LH which can then raise your natural t levels, but I wouldnt recommend using it for this. Suppressive no...synergistic yes

your bigger...im smarter

ps...cant even believe your trying to argue with me on this ahhahaha
    I agree cobra Im not arguing I'm stating my point of view man thats it which is It seems that the most common reason for many to consider including it in a steroid stack is for anti-estrogenic activit in the days before anti-aromatases and the use of SERMs selective estrogen receptor modulators such as clomid and Nolva, there was some merit to this. An amount of aromatizing steroid marginally over the amount that would be tolerable without Proviron became tolerable with the inclusion of it.However, the effect is indeed only marginal, and much better anti-estrogenic agents now exist. When these are used, there is no need for proviron as an anti-estrogen.
    the mechanism by which it has some effectiveness in this regard is from binding weakly to the estrogen receptor without activating it and to the aromatase enzyme. In the first case, this partially reduces the number of receptor sites momentarily available to bind estrogen, thus reducing estrogenic activity in the second case, some fraction of aromatase molecules at any given moment are unavailable to bind and convert testosterone, their binding sites being occupied with mesterolone.The second most common reason is probably to address a fear that libido might be lost without it. It is true that when added to normal androgen levels, proviron has an androgenic effect that in many cases improves libido, however, most anabolic steroids also have this same propertyin a steroid cycle, adding prov accomplishes nothing further. Or in the case of anabolic steroids such as deca which for other reasons may adversely affect libido, Provprovides no greater help against that than do various other anabolic steroids,one of the interesting things about Prov is that while it assays as being an effective anabolic in the rat, it is virtually useless for building muscle in man. This may be due to enhanced conversion in muscle tissue to the diol, but it may instead be due to some unknown reason.Another interesting thing is that it enjoys some practical use as a pro-sexual agent inbetween cycles. Typically 50 mg is taken shortly before improved performance is expected to be useful.Contrary to Cobras belief, Prov is somewhat inhibitory of the HPTA. Using it during the recovery phase as part of post-cycle therapy is counterproductive. It is also inadvisable for this reason to use it continuously while intending to be off-cycle, but occasional recreational use presents no problem.
    Prov has been used in female bodybuilding, but it has almost undoubtedly the worst ratio of anabolic effect to virilizing effect of any anabolic steroid in common use. The perceived value is in fat loss and ***8220;hardening,***8221; but friendlier choices exist for this. Most of that value is from anti-estrogenic effect, which Nolvacan also accomplish. And for an androgen component, there are better choices, including Primo.Unlike almost all other orals, Provi is not hepatotoxic, as it is not 17-alkylated.Mesterolone is the chemical name of active ingredient in Prov. yes i know i need to learn comma and periods

I am banned!
    dude if you seriously typed that then thats the best dam grammar I have ever read from you...but in all honesty that is a cut and paste paragraph there....you have never typed that good

you have to also realize that there are many articles out there that will say one thing and then there are others that will say another....so in this case you need to be able to decipher between the two and find the truths.

I believe the deca comment is false....if you can increase libido through inhibiting shbg then running deca or not shouldnt matter as long as test at the correct dosage is ran. As your post stated at the beginning...most of this info is out dated bro.

I have read many articles on proviron being slightly suppressive but I have also read many about it actually increasing LH (which is the signal that is sent to your testicles to make them produce natty test). Now even if my statement is true its not gonna be enough to even notice or be worth anything.

So in conclusion we are talking about a compound that doesnt have any clinical studies to really prove what either one of us is saying and doesnt have much of a bearing on any cycle its used with. Its all in interpretation.

Proviron is basically sugar coating a cycle.
    Last edited by Cobra Strike; 11-14-2011 at 01:40 AM.

dude if you seriously typed that then thats the best dam grammar I have ever read from you...that is more of a cut and paste paragraph there....

you have to also realize that there are many articles out there that will say one thing and then there are others that will say another....so in this case you need to be able to decipher between the two and find the truths.

I believe the deca comment is false....if you can increase libido through inhibiting shbg then running deca or not shouldnt matter as long as test at the correct dosage is ran. As your post stated at the beginning...most of this info is out dated bro.

I have read many articles on proviron being slightly suppressive but I have also read many about it actually increasing LH (which is the signal that is sent to your testicles to make them produce natty test). Now even if my statement is true its not gonna be enough to even notice or be worth anything.

So in conclusion we are talking about a compound that doesnt have any clinical studies to really prove what either one of us is saying and doesnt have much of a bearing on any cycle its used with.

Proviron is basically sugar coating a cycle.
    no i typed this man and again Im learing, Im not just a stupid redneck I learn more everday and you help me with that I not arguing just posting what I learn bud NO HOMO and the deca comment could be from me but this is what I learned I respect you I'm not disrespecting ya bro
    Last edited by balboa270; 11-14-2011 at 01:43 AM.

I am banned!
    no i typed this man and again Im learing, Im not just a stupid redneck I learn more everday and you help me with that I not arguing just posting what I learn bud NO HOMO
    its all good.....but I am calling complete bs on you typing that...if you typed that then why can you or have you never typed like that on this board before? Its no big deal bro....just sayin lol

its all good.....but I am calling complete bs on you typing that...if you typed that then why can you or have you never typed like that on this board before?
    I think you never read all my posts bro when i paste I say I do when i know exactly what im talking about I take my time to type bro back track me I'm legit but I spend more time being a prick, beleive it or not I research my ass off if I do not know something and half my posts I stay in character of the cornfed redneck bro thats my persona

I am banned!
    I think you never read all my posts bro when i paste I say I do when i know exactly what im talking about I take my time to type bro back track me I'm legit but I spend more time being a prick, beleive it or not I research my ass off if I do not know something and half my posts I stay in character of the cornfed redneck bro thats my persona
    ahahahhaha you know your a redneck....

WTF. Op. Proviron is a great addition to any test cycle. It will not produce a lot of sides and will not effect liver enzymes. 50mg is a good dose. As cobra stated it will lower SHBG which will free up more test. You want higher levels of free T because this is what your body is using.

By leaving more test free/unbound you will have less bound converting to estro but I would continue your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and adjust if needed.

yes sir

I am banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by UserAt204 View Post
    WTF. Op. Proviron is a great addition to any test cycle. It will not produce a lot of sides and will not effect liver enzymes. 50mg is a good dose. As cobra stated it will lower SHBG which will free up more test. You want higher levels of free T because this is what your body is using.

By leaving more test free/unbound you will have less bound converting to estro but I would continue your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and adjust if needed.
    hahahaha lmao...yup^^^^ pretty much sums it up...

thanks user for making me feel like all that was a waste

cmon guys I answered his questions your just flaming now and yes prov does have sides

I am banned!
    cmon guys I answered his questions your just flaming now and yes prov does have sides
    I dont think it has sides bro...it may potentiate sides from test but thats it

acne but yes I think its from test and don't get mad when someone posts something educational on here remember any day of the week someone is bigger smarter than you its just a matter of time and the right place and you being inthe wrong situation I'm here to help reguardless of my dumb ass red neck posts
    Last edited by balboa270; 11-14-2011 at 02:29 AM.

uniquemicals
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Thread Information