Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Rookie
    First Time Oral Winstrol Only Cycle
    I am a 24 year old former college athlete who has been seriously training for the past 7 years. I have used OTC supplements in the past (Such as NO Xplode, Cell Mass, Monster Milk, etc) with mild success.

I am currently 5'11 185lbs with a BF of around 7%. I have a "cut" look but have never been able to get as cut as I'd like to (I used Animal Cuts in the past and experienced mild success). I have also experienced plateau's in strength gains over the past year or so. I have mixed up my workouts several times, I currently am working out 5 days a week, one major body area a day, with cardio 3-4 times a week for about 20min a day.

I have never taken any AAS or other PH's but am considering it to add a couple extra pounds of Lean Muscle Mass (3-5lbs), increase my strength, trim off a little BF and also to get the cut & ripped look I've been striving for but keep falling just short of. My diet is solid that is balanced between Protein and Carbs and low in fat using lower fat alternatives such as ground turkey and alternatives to gluten.

I am looking into an Oral Winstrol cycle at 50mg a day for 6 weeks while taking Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Sports Nutrition Cycle Support (contains Milk Thistle Extract and NAC) and taking Nolvadex as a post cycle therapy (pct) for 4 weeks post Winstrol at 20mg a day. I would rather stay with the tablet form of Winstrol and am not looking to stack Winstrol with Testosterone or any other 17-AA Oral steroid due to the fact that I want to stay away from the side effects of Test and the liver damaging effects of combining two 17-AA oral steroids. I am not looking to gain high volumes of mass or massive strength gains so I don't think I need to be on a cycle with Test. I have considered Anavar but from what I've read Anavar on its own isn't worth it and is more expensive than Winstrol.

Just wanted any comments or suggestions on my proposed cycle or any alternatives to this Winstrol Only Cycle.

Thanks

no test no play, Anavar (var) is for women, you think test sides are bad wait till you run a Winstrol (winny) only cycle. Winstrol (winny) SUCKS, test or no play ,man you wanna cut go to diet section nothing you do with Winstrol (winny) will stay. Hey 3J come here. Read the stickys

over into the darkside Dark_Side's Avatar
    Your 7% BF and want to be lower?
    Post a pic

welcome to ology

please read this thread
    http://www.steroidology.com/forum/an...al-cycles.html
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Side View Post
    Your 7% BF and want to be lower?
    Post a pic
    he would be a misreable walking zombie lol

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by balboa270 View Post
    no test no play, Anavar (var) is for women, you think test sides are bad wait till you run a Winstrol (winny) only cycle. Winstrol (winny) SUCKS, test or no play ,man you wanna cut go to diet section nothing you do with Winstrol (winny) will stay. Hey 3J come here. Read the stickys
    ^^^this. Test is the base of all cycles.

I had the same thoughts when I first wanted to start but the link dadawg posted should clear it up for you.

All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Yes plz post a pic, I would like to see 7% bf your not so happy with lol. You can't get lower than that and sustain it for more than like a week. IMPOSSIBLE. Did you use a machine or have someone measure you?
    7% is really EXTREMELY low to begin with. If it was measured on a 3 point or any other machine, go to a person next time because he will tell you its probrably more like 9-10%. Not trying to say your fat or anything, its just machines are unreliable.

As far as a Winstrol (winny) cycle... only use that like 6 weeks prior to show. Since you don't show don't use Winstrol (winny). Test is the base of all AAS cycles. You should not run a Winstrol (winny) only cycle at all. Pin to win, if you run AAS you have to shoot and you have to use test for health reasons.

We all get frustrated with gains and the length it takes sometimes. If your gonna do this you need to research more. We have a lot of experts on this site who know their shit. Read some posts and stick around; you'll learn a lot.

Rookie
    I'll get a pic up. What supplements would you recommend then?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenRopes05 View Post
    I'll get a pic up. What supplements would you recommend then?
    cottage cheese, chicken, turkey, maybe some cheese on cheat days more cardio

Another one? WTF

3J
    i'd like to see a pic of you my man... 7% is diffidcult to hold on to regularly unless you have good genetics
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Rookie
    [IMG]img269.imageshack.us/img269/5990/downloadds.jpg[/IMG]

Here is a pic. Its also my new profile pic.
    Last edited by FrozenRopes05; 11-14-2011 at 06:14 AM.

3J
    your lean but your not 7% my man.. more like 10%

have you ever considered hiring a nutritionist?
    80% Diet 15% Training 5% gear

OWNER OF 3J'S NUTRITION NETWORK

IF INTERESTED IN BECOMING A CLIENT FOR DIET ADVICE E-MAIL ME AT 3JDIET@GMAIL.COM

Op. Winstrol (winny) especially for that long will make your joints hurt really bad and mess up lipids. Not health approach at all. I understand you don't want to use test but honestly it's the only approach. Test is actually mild until you get into high doses. Test is much easier on liver and kidneys. Even on 1000mg of test my liver values are normal!!

My suggestion is to drop the Winstrol (winny), trust me you will feel like an old man on it, and it will shut down natural test so you have no test for over 6 weeks and Winstrol (winny) won't produce enough gains to even make up for the lost test. Plus Winstrol (winny) really will only pull water off you so as soon as you stop using it, that water will come back and you will be back where you started except trying to recover hpta.

We aren't just trying to stop you from Winstrol (winny) because most don't like it, but we have tried every route possible but oral cycles simply aren't effective, cause more harm then good, and the end result won't be worth it.

You won't blow up from test unless you are trying to. If you want to cut a little BF, simply use some test p or c/e for 8-10 weeks and keep your cals at maintenance. You should be able to drop a little BF while maintaining or adding a couple lbs of muscle.

Anavar (var) is a good addition for what you are looking for and is not hard on your liver but can mess up lipids. The problem with Anavar (var) and no test is basically the same as Winstrol (winny) and Anavar (var) especially will kill your libido. Both will kill your libido and likely leave you limp until you can recover hpta. So it's not advised.

But you will make your own choices nut I suggest reading up on it some more and if you need any confirmation, go to any forum on the net and I can promise you will get the same responses and suggestions.

Good luck.

Rookie
    I will take your advice on the Winstrol (winny). I'm trying to avoid the negative aspects of Steroids and I am not looking for big enough gains to go on Test, (or Winstrol (winny) now for that matter). I know you all say that Anavar is for women but I am considering it as I think it will give me the gains I am looking for just enough to get me over the hump (I'll just wear the added price). I'm more drawn to it by its lack of side effects and low level steroid nature. I know most people are anti oral only cycles but I think everybody is different and I am willing to give it a shot. I know I'd be okay with minimal supplements or post cycle therapy (pct) but if I am going to do it then I'm gonna go with the most preventative measures I can.

Proposed Anavar Cycle:

30-40 mg Anavar 6 week cycle (30 mg weeks 1 & 6, 40mg weeks 2-5)
    Flaxseed Oil Supplement
    Multi-Vitamin Supplement
    AI Cycle Support
    ZMA
    Trib
    Nolvadex (4 weeks post cycle, 20mg ED)

I figure this is a safe enough starter cycle to see how body reacts to it. It could provide the results I want or it could be a complete waste of time and money. I am spending the next month and a half getting my training regime and proper nutritional diet down before I start on the cycle. You guys will probably rip this proposed cycle but there it is, figure its worth a shot to see how it works.

Novice
    Quote Originally Posted by ErectusMaximus View Post
    Yes plz post a pic, I would like to see 7% bf your not so happy with lol. You can't get lower than that and sustain it for more than like a week. IMPOSSIBLE. Did you use a machine or have someone measure you?
    7% is really EXTREMELY low to begin with. If it was measured on a 3 point or any other machine, go to a person next time because he will tell you its probrably more like 9-10%. Not trying to say your fat or anything, its just machines are unreliable.

As far as a Winstrol (winny) cycle... only use that like 6 weeks prior to show. Since you don't show don't use Winstrol (winny). Test is the base of all AAS cycles. You should not run a Winstrol (winny) only cycle at all. Pin to win, if you run AAS you have to shoot and you have to use test for health reasons.

We all get frustrated with gains and the length it takes sometimes. If your gonna do this you need to research more. We have a lot of experts on this site who know their shit. Read some posts and stick around; you'll learn a lot.
    I used to think the same until I discovered Martin Berkhan. he maintains around 5.5% bf year round using a dietary strategy called intermittent fasting which is not eating for 16 hours and consuming all your food in an 8 hour window. I used to think the approach was crazy as it went against all traditional bodybuilding dogma until I spent a few hours reading studies, seeing his client transformations, leading me to trying it out for myself.. If you guys want to check it out and see it for yourself the site is Leangains.com Interesting stuff no doubt. Another great site is Bodyrecomposition.com

Man up and pin dude. You don't want the negative effects of AAS? You're about to experience one of the worst negative effects of AAS, being shut down with no test. I'm sure you heard somewhere where ana Anavar (var) doesn't shut you down on "low dosage" so you think you'll be fine on 40mg ed..... WRONG. Low dosages are 10mg a day and that won't do shit. Please, go ahead and do the "cycle" of Anavar (var) and then come back and make a thread titled "If youre thinking about a Anavar (var) only cycle make sure you were born with a vagina because that shits for bitches."

Novice
    After looking at your picture I would say realistically your upwards of 11-12% bodyfat.

newbie14
    So obviously you guys are against taking the oral only Winstrol (winny) cycle, if you had to do an oral only Winstrol (winny) cycle though how would you do it, would you ever use it for just 4-5 week cycle just to try and somewhat cut up for an event. I got a wedding coming up, I have gotten the oral 10mg pills, milk thistle, fish oil. I was planning on just taking 10mg a day for a week, then 20mg for a week, 30 for a week, then 20mg, back to 10mg, will there be any sort of difference at all. I know its not healthy, again, I want to do this for only 5 weeks, just as something to give me a little boost to cut up a bit, so.....i respect all your guys opinions because obviously you are well educated in this matter, can you not roast my post haha and just give me advice if you HAD to take Winstrol (winny) only for 5 weeks, orally. appreciate it guys.

how fucking hard is it to read the sticky i linked about oral only cycles ?

your going to shut your test down and replace it with a weaker steroid , what a brilliant idea.

put your big boy panties on and do a real cycle or take up knitting.
    NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY CYCLES ARE ONLY FOR PEOPLE WITH A VAGINA.

Rookie
    For the most part, everyone here is right. If you want to do it, run test and stanozolol (winstrol) together. You only have to shoot the test once a week and your results will be much better.

A good cycle would be 12 weeks, only run Winstrol (winny) for the first or last 6

200mg test once a week
    50mg Winstrol (winny) ED (25mg am, 25mg pm if oral)

I would bet that nobody telling you not to do a Winstrol (winny) only cycle has never tried it. I have done test/winny in the past and am now trying a Winstrol (winny) only cycle- partially just to measure the results. I have a friend who just did 4 weeks at 50mg/day with great success- he lost a lot of body fat and kept it off. He also experienced moderate strength gains. This is of course only possible with the right diet/exercise- the gear truly plays a minor role.

With that being said, winstrol will allow you to eat fewer calories while preventing your body from cannibalizing your muscles. If you want to cut the fat, Winstrol (winny) doesn't do it on its own, but it will dry you out making you look much more ripped.

Your goals would be best accomplished with about 2 months of increased cardio (1hr per day) while eating at your maintenance level, but the Winstrol (winny) only cycle is not completely pointless if you do it right and know what to expect. If you're taking less than 50mg/day orally, you're probably wasting your time. In all likelihood you're wasting your time even at 50mg without the test, but some do have good results on Winstrol (winny) alone.

Try not to throw me on the barbecue too guys- don't know for sure until you try. Everyone's body reacts differently.
    Last edited by SouthTampaMD; 01-25-2012 at 01:19 AM.

Thread Information