Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

rui products
 

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 44
  1. #1
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3
    HGH to grow taller @ 20 - Help me out GTFIH
    Chances of it being effective?

    Dosage?

    I really want 2-3 more inches, I'm 5'9 barefoot now. Don't try to convince me and say 5'9 is fine, its short. Potential sides? i know its pretty much nothing, but what can I expect?

    injection vs oral?

    help me out please, I graduated HS was 5'6 now I'm 5'9 in the morning.

    what are the chances of success? turning 21 in 3 months. and please no "5'9 is fine" "omg hgh is dangerous you might mess up your body etc. etc."

    thanks

  2. #2
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    4
    lol

  3. #3
    Amateur Bodybuilder slair's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    4
    Post
    bro...5'9 is fine and hgh is very dangerous to your body!

  4. #4
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3
    serious thread is serious, not trolling

  5. #5
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    4
    No this thread is not serious

  6. #6
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3
    ill find a source and buy it, i just need some ppl with knowledge to tell me if it will make me grow or not and what dosage should be like

    and should i run it for 6 months? i got 3-4k cash saved (euros)

  7. #7
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    5
    yeah man... you'll grow taller even though your growth plates are closed, just make sure u inject it in your kneecaps. should get to 6'2" in a few months

  8. #8
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiedude85 View Post
    yeah man... you'll grow taller even though your growth plates are closed, just make sure u inject it in your kneecaps. should get to 6'2" in a few months
    my growth plates aren't closed idiot

  9. #9
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    4
    You want to buy it you will get scammed and you will be pissed use google bro this is the dumbest newb ever

  10. #10
    Amateur Bodybuilder balboa270's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,951
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by manletbrah12 View Post
    my growth plates aren't closed idiot
    How ya know that bill nye

  11. #11
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by balboa270 View Post
    How ya know that bill nye
    its because i grew 1/2 inch the past 6 months and no no measurement errors

    I just want to make the best out of it, no one will take you serious when you are only 5'9. I want to get into fitness modelling, a few more inches would be perfect.

    The growth plates in my wrist are closed, but I'm pretty sure I can get some growth in my femur/spine.

  12. #12
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by balboa270 View Post
    You want to buy it you will get scammed and you will be pissed use google bro this is the dumbest newb ever
    wut is google im new to the internet?

    but in all srsness i came on here for advice/help, no1 is being helpful.

    i dont think I can get my doc to prescribe it even though the average height here is 6'2

  13. #13
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by manletbrah12 View Post
    its because i grew 1/2 inch the past 6 months and no no measurement errors

    I just want to make the best out of it, no one will take you serious when you are only 5'9. I want to get into fitness modelling, a few more inches would be perfect.

    The growth plates in my wrist are closed, but I'm pretty sure I can get some growth in my femur/spine.
    You'll probably have better luck with arimidex IF your growth plates are still open.

  14. #14
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiedude85 View Post
    You'll probably have better luck with arimidex IF your growth plates are still open.
    isnt that an estrogen blocker,

    that will just make my growth plates remain open longer? who says growth plates open = significant growth

    i have signs of gyno on my chest, so could that be that they're closed?

  15. #15
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by manletbrah12 View Post
    isnt that an estrogen blocker,

    that will just make my growth plates remain open longer? who says growth plates open = significant growth

    i have signs of gyno on my chest, so could that be that they're closed?
    Could mean you're a girl

  16. #16
    Out of limbo coltmc45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,243
    Rep Power
    0
    LMAO ^^^

    You're almost 21 right? And you've grown .5" in 6 months. So what makes you think you need something to make you grow? OBVIOUSLY you're still growing. It's possible you'll continue to grow up to another 4 years natural. Plus 6 months of HGH is just when it's kicking in. HGH isn't a 6 month thing it's a long term commitment. And from what I know HGH won't make you taller.

  17. #17
    Novice
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by coltmc45 View Post
    LMAO ^^^

    You're almost 21 right? And you've grown .5" in 6 months. So what makes you think you need something to make you grow? OBVIOUSLY you're still growing. It's possible you'll continue to grow up to another 4 years natural. Plus 6 months of HGH is just when it's kicking in. HGH isn't a 6 month thing it's a long term commitment. And from what I know HGH won't make you taller.
    dude are you srs...

    there's 100x more ppl using HGH to grow taller than for BBing purposes

  18. #18
    Junior Bodybuilder what to do's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    chesapeake va.
    Posts
    204
    Rep Power
    3
    too funny ! I really dont see you growing any more. Is it possible maybe but i dont think so. stranger things have happened. for example i think i saw a post that made sense on this ......

  19. #19
    Getting Big the Ology Way Solid Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    NE - The Good Life
    Posts
    478
    Rep Power
    6
    wow





    HGH isnt going to make you taller. deal with it.

  20. #20
    just a Lil guy!!!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0
    I heard hgh makes you hung like Lexington steel!! That's y you want it you're sick of hiding a sock in your man thong!!!

  21. #21
    Out of limbo coltmc45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,243
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by manletbrah12 View Post
    dude are you srs...

    there's 100x more ppl using HGH to grow taller than for BBing purposes
    Then if you know it all why the fuck are you here asking us if it's gonna be effective?!?

  22. #22
    All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    4
    The ONLY cases I have read about skeletol growth were in subjects who took HGH for YEARS at abused dosages. 10iu is high, but i'm talking double that. Keep in mind this doesn't mean they got taller. Their heads grew, one arm grew and not the other, shit like this. This is not going to work guy.

    Why are you so concerned about your height anyhow? I mean really who cares. There is that surgery in japan where they cut cross-sections of your shins out and put spacers in to increase height up to 2 inches. There are also inserts for shoes. Work boots. Get friends that are midgets and you can look down on them.

    IDK what to tell you but abusing HGH is only gonna hurt you.

  23. #23
    Pro Bodybuilder
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Shenzhen, China/Toronto
    Posts
    2,234
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by manletbrah12 View Post
    wut is google im new to the internet?

    but in all srsness i came on here for advice/help, no1 is being helpful.

    i dont think I can get my doc to prescribe it even though the average height here is 6'2
    where is the average height 6'2"??? sure there are place with more tall people, but an average height of 6'2" come on bro, ur facts are all fucked up... GH WILL NOT MAKE U TALLER... but one thing u won't have to worry about is becoming more stupid lol

  24. #24
    Recon to Caveman Hull Tech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    712
    Rep Power
    4
    You say you want to be a fitness model? fine, work on a balanced physique. There have been lots of fitness models that were not over 6', but had awesomely balanced and well sorted musculature. Unlike fashion where you NEED to fit into a box of 5'11' -6'1" and a 40-42 shoulder to fit into the body last they use.. Fitness modelling is about the body. Sure there may be companies looking for altitude in their models for what ever reason. But ask any model if he/she gets every go see they do, the answer will be no, every time, Why? because you'll never be what everyone want's every time.

    However it sounds more like you have a serious case of poor self image, so whatever anyone says here, your not going to listen. No one here is going to give a crap if you take HGH, but you CAN surprise and gain large respect if you stop, think and listen. People here ARE willing to give you solid advice if you do those 3 things above.

  25. #25
    All things are temporary. ErectusMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,071
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Hull Tech View Post
    You say you want to be a fitness model? fine, work on a balanced physique. There have been lots of fitness models that were not over 6', but had awesomely balanced and well sorted musculature. Unlike fashion where you NEED to fit into a box of 5'11' -6'1" and a 40-42 shoulder to fit into the body last they use.. Fitness modelling is about the body. Sure there may be companies looking for altitude in their models for what ever reason. But ask any model if he/she gets every go see they do, the answer will be no, every time, Why? because you'll never be what everyone want's every time.

    However it sounds more like you have a serious case of poor self image, so whatever anyone says here, your not going to listen. No one here is going to give a crap if you take HGH, but you CAN surprise and gain large respect if you stop, think and listen. People here ARE willing to give you solid advice if you do those 3 things above.
    What a well writen response. Good advice and way to play the angle buddy. It seems to me you know how to reach people. If he doesn't listen to you he's just not gonna listen to anyone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Thread Information
Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads
  1. By bigmack69 in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 09:52 PM
  2. By shizz702 in forum "My Steroid Cycle" Forum
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 11-18-2011, 04:04 AM
  3. By soonbebig in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-17-2004, 07:03 PM
  4. By Wes in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-18-2003, 10:12 PM
  5. By NAS in forum Anabolic Steroid Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-04-2003, 11:25 PM
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
  

3Js Nutrition Network

juicepump













3Js Nutrition Network









solid muscle isolate 5lb