Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Out of tes continue with rest of Deca?
    I've ran out of tes E @ 500mg a week and 400 of Deca, should I continue the rest of the deca for the next two weeks? I'm only doing a half cycle , well because my Fck'n source decided to lock his web site ( not saying any names here but you guys can guess)

So I have less than half of the deca left, prob two weeks still in there. Since tes has a life of 2 weeks could I take the deca,
    I m aware of the deca D! but all will return after the PCT.

just a Lil guy!!!
    Dude that's no good stop now. Your Def gonna get deca Dick. Why would you start a cycle without all your gear? That's just a dumb ass move by you. Regardless of the source or not.

how many weeks have you been running this? Why would you start your cycle with out having everything on hand? dont blame your source for shutting down for a time. Its not his responsibilty to manage your cycle, its yours. And you did a terrible job of planning.

This is the 2nd post you've made of the same thing

just a Lil guy!!!
    Ya he pretty much is a dumb ass blaming his source meanwhile he's the real asshole. Lol trust me when his Dick doesn't work and he feels like a 98 year old women hell learn real quick

just a Lil guy!!!
    You know what they say life is tough but its even tougher when your stupid

Novice
    I posted twice interesting. I havent ran anything like that, it was a question, I just finished my 5th week, well i didnt have all the money at first my plan was two weeks into it order again by the 4th week itd be here , allowing a week between, Ai's and PCts are ready.. so i think i did my part of planning.. but a reliable source up for a yr start fckin shuts door in those the doors whats the chance.. pretty damn good. I have others but i dont wanna fck with local shit and any others i dont trust, so thats why Im stopping , Matt W congrats on your one extra post..

Novice
    Awesome..a site full of assholes..I'm sure ull keep members that way. It s a fcking question..people ask question that's what a fcking forum..funny thing is I had an account on here for 2 yrs ..I said my piece and some admin locked my account out..funny thing is nobody likes naps now..wonder who was right ..u guys need to lighten the fck up

Really don't think I was being an asshole. I stated the obvious. You weren't prepared and did something stupid and assumed you could get more. Now you wasted gear, what money you did have, and shut yourself down for what? 5 wks on test and deca? = shut down for no gains besides water weight. NOT SMART OR RESPONSIBLE

Junior Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by coltmc45 View Post
    Really don't think I was being an asshole. I stated the obvious. You weren't prepared and did something stupid and assumed you could get more. Now you wasted gear, what money you did have, and shut yourself down for what? 5 wks on test and deca? = shut down for no gains besides water weight. NOT SMART OR RESPONSIBLE
    Good post.

uniquemicals
Thread Information