Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology

(Forum for members to discuss the use of anabolic steroids)

Novice
    Post What is HGH like, how long to feel it, and whats it feel like once it kicks in??
    Sup bros, what's Human Growth Hormone's usual cycle length or limit to length, best dosage, how long it took to feel results, and what it feels like to be on HGH once it kicks in full gear? Is it like test and being a boss? Any experiences with hgh? Thanks ology keep it coming

Most slow go up to 5 iu a day and you won't feel much of anything besides CTS possibly. Some people eventually may get a sense of well being. Most don't. On average it takes about 6 months to notice the effects.

Novice
    Then how would it help on a test e cycle like This?
    Wk 1-20: hgh 25 ius/wk
    Wk 4-16: test e 500mg/wk
    Wk 16-20: pct

Novice
    Woah nvm heard hgh should be run at least 2-3 months before a test cycle and through it for the synergistic effects then a month or to after to retain all gains

Gh isn't a cycle, it's a lifestyle.
    You can feel the effects of hand numbness and swelling within days and subsides after you stop using it or lower your dose. Some say start slow, but that's wasting gh to me. Imo
    Good gh will help keep you lean during a bulk and recovery from lifting will be quicker. To me, it's not cost effective to use it...

Novice
    But the synergy is, the test enlarges the cells while gh produces more cells so in turn youre not only enlarging the cells with aas but enlarging ALOT more than if it was just test and it helps with recovery and leanness

Gh passes thru the liver and creates igf. Igf in turn helps stimulate the growth of new cells. Then you use AAS to mature those new cells. If you are just adding gh to a cycle try 10 iu pwo three days a week. But 5 iu a day 5 on 2 off is pretty effective as well. Yes it needs to be used for long periods and is better the longer you can stay on it. I have a friend about 7 months in and looking great. He is running AAS with it and has made impressive changes. I'm only a couple weeks in and don't really notice anything at all.

Novice
    No way bro keep me updated!

Senior Moderator
    I agree with the arguement of cost effective...and I have a real problem with chinese made stuff...they can t even get sheetrock right...
    Age 50
    5 11

TRT
    PSL Test c 125 a week
    Hcg as needed

I been useing 2iu a day for 2 months now. U guys make
    Me want to stop. No way I can buy enough
    For 5iu a day

Junior Bodybuilder MonsterMedic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Four1Thr33 View Post
    I been useing 2iu a day for 2 months now. U guys make
    Me want to stop. No way I can buy enough
    For 5iu a day
    2-3ius is considered therapeutic suppressed IGF1 and may help optimize recovery (better sleep, etc.) but don't expect much in the way of new muscle growth.

i have been on hgh for about 6 months now. And I see it now but i would have to say that it was 4 months if not more before i started to see the diff. And I am now starting my cycle so cant wait to see what happens. For all that i have talked to and have seen I will have to say 6 m or more. good luck

fyi that is at 3ius a day
    Last edited by what to do; 11-07-2011 at 02:21 PM.

Novice
    Thanks lookin big in the avi. Yeah, it really isnt fost effective unless the cost isnt an issue for you and yeah once you hit the one year mark some are in the prime of hgh results strength and fat loss other than that ive read in crrtain testimonials insulin also helps with speeding up the process, however, insulin being very dangerous if in u educated hands so mostly veterans with many cycles and experience under their belt incorporate slin in their hgh "lifestyle". Good luck making Progress on gh, and were usually

Novice
    -added on from previous post
    Were usually producing 1.5 ius a day naturally of gh so imo i think for the cost effectiveness and to make the most of the gh you could bump it up to 4 or 5 ius a day or 20-25 ius/week

uniquemicals
Thread Information